Best TWL Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by death row View Post
    My best moment was probably subbing for Plob (who was awesome for us that season/playoffs) in TWLD FINALS.. he was 0-5 and I saw guys like Raspi, Sika owning it up.. so I knew I had to stay alive in a tight game.. found a way to stay alive in the end and knocked vigilanty out on 9. giving me, raspi, foreign a 3 on 2 power play and help win a tough round 1 (the only close round of the 3). plus we played an inordinate amount of dd gms that season, so it was nice to see us rewarded. big ups to vihta, and colonel.. they were clutch role players for us that playoff run.
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IGH REMEMBER THIS GAME VERY WELL DROW THANKS FOR REMINDING ME AGAIN! Least I went 9-7 rnd 2 vs sika
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• my favorite has to be the time that i quit a week before twl

and then.. that other time 3 years later when i quit before twl..

and then.. the time when I HAVE NEVER PLAYED TWL

no worries, look for infrared in twl this season
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Delectable View Post
        I put in all that work for you and your name still not on map. Looks like I will have to try again
        looks like your lifebanned fool, good luck with that
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Hell yeah I'm posting

Amazing some of the memories that come flooding back. I saw Webbb posting and had to. . . This is my first time checking ss out in a while, kinda have a night off and no roommates home.

Melee being as much fun as it was is still a high point when I look back at my time in this game. Captaining Grapevine with my friends was amazing as well. Those two years. . . Alot of time was spent on the computer but it was super fun. Maybe the funniest part was finding out that Stray somehow won TWLD last season (?) long afterwards. . . Quite ironic. Maybe even moreso was me not caring all that much and being more proud of the two squads I mentioned above.

Anyways, nice to see some familiar names. I might try to stop in sometime.
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl View Post
            Amazing some of the memories that come flooding back. I saw Webbb posting and had to. . . This is my first time checking ss out in a while, kinda have a night off and no roommates home.

Melee being as much fun as it was is still a high point when I look back at my time in this game. Captaining Grapevine with my friends was amazing as well. Those two years. . . Alot of time was spent on the computer but it was super fun. Maybe the funniest part was finding out that Stray somehow won TWLD last season (?) long afterwards. . . Quite ironic. Maybe even moreso was me not caring all that much and being more proud of the two squads I mentioned above.

Anyways, nice to see some familiar names. I might try to stop in sometime.
            That was some interesting toastage right there.

Comment

• remember being a newb and listening to trench center as well as watching those pallies videos...

playing with incuria...

and of course the past couple seasons with pandora, frustrating losses and even more frustrating lag problems...
              What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• - Trench Center
                - The fun squads : Diso, Pallies, whiterabbits and a few others
                - Chat logs from A-S twlb matches
                - Erathia yelling
                - Me yelling
                - Diso/Pallies rivalry
                - Pallies videos
                - Light and Ruby. He was (unintentionally) hilarious.
                - TWLB Season 7 : Coming back against Incuria and beating Mambo an hour later. Playing four exhausting matches against Pallies in the finals.
                - The people. Good or bad, the people made playing TWL fun.

Hey Push, PJ, Nick, Jason, and others :P

llater,
                Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by brookus View Post
                  - Trench Center
                  - The fun squads : Diso, Pallies, whiterabbits and a few others
                  - Chat logs from A-S twlb matches
                  - Erathia yelling
                  - Me yelling
                  - Diso/Pallies rivalry
                  - Pallies videos
                  - Light and Ruby. He was (unintentionally) hilarious.
                  - TWLB Season 7 : Coming back against Incuria and beating Mambo an hour later. Playing four exhausting matches against Pallies in the finals.
                  - The people. Good or bad, the people made playing TWL fun.

Hey Push, PJ, Nick, Jason, and others :P

llater,
                  Tony
                  I think I actually got to shark for you in a few base games, I always felt neglected - like you didn't yell as much for us random people as you did your squad After all the thing's I'd heard, and quotes I'd seen - I really looked forward to it.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Ban Dueling Randedl was also pretty fun. If he won ide have to say a racist word so he can ban me if I won he had to ban himself! haha. Was always fun stuff
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                      for me it won't be about the games it'll be about the people i played with: royst, sal, veloce, dead_rain, pavement, ekko, tsume, paralyze, turmio, brookus, solace, jerome, d1st0rt and even kings (even though that french fuck cost us more games than he ever won us). even though i missed the golden era i still feel like i tangoed with a pretty solid crew.
                      thanks for forgetting me, jerk
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• how can i say you are my favorite when all i do is blame you
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• I am your main dolphin.

main dolphin.

dolphin.
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                          X