TWLD Predictions brough to you by the one and only Kthx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Predictions brough to you by the one and only Kthx

With TWL around the corner, it is time I (Kthx) make some pre-TWL predictions.

These are my rosters and thoughts on the top 6 squads in TWDD right now. I would be posting this but unfortunately im forum banned by liberal douchebag Kolar so.

1. Dice -

Players:

(Starters)

Racka
    Raspi
    Kyou
    Vys
    Weaver

(Subs)

Drow
    Deck

Dice is an all around strong squad as long as Drow and Raspi can get unrusted before TWL, but even so I am pretty sure Dice will make it to this years Finals. It's looking to be a true breakout year for Racka, as his first year in TWL on a squad other than Quicksand. Vys and Kyou together are probaly two of the better rushers in the game, and Kyou is great at making you follow him into his team. With a supporting cast from Raspi and Weaver (who I really feel aren't the strongest warbirds in Dice's lineup) it is going to be a hard team to beat.

-----

2. Heavy -

Players:

(Starters)

Izor
    Apok
    Bike
    Annoyance
    Caos

(Subs)

Kthx
    Desai
    Two Face

Heavy was already looking pretty good even before Quicksand redissolved again, and now after picking up Izor and Myself, they look even stronger. This is pretty much a pure rushing starting lineup, with Izor, Apok, and Bike leading the charge, and support from Annoyance and Caos as close to mid range players. It's really looking like it might be a semi-finals type of year for Heavy if all goes well, and since I am on the squad and know these things, I don't see any of our starters or subs really leaving. Furthermore, with the addition of CoWarder, HEAVY could be a serious twld champion threat.

-----

3. Sweet -

(Starters)

Aerin
    Saetep
    Tohn
    Riverside
    Desire

(Subs)

Papa Diop
    Jinco

I think these guys are pretty much out of their league despite their ranking on TWDD right now, despire Aerin none of these warbirds really pose a tremendous threat besides that of a 10/10 round. I can see Sweet maybe going 30/70 in TWLD this year, maybe 40/60 depending on what kind of days they can catch other mediocre squads on.

-----

4. Pirates - Everyone changed their names to Pirate names in some really really gay turn of events, so I can't really comment on which edward is going to be starting, but I am assuming that one of them is Hercules and I am sure he will start. But I could pretty much copy/paste any pre-TWL pirates line from the last three years and it would be the same. I expect Pirates to either barely squeeze by into the semi-finals, or to barely be squeezed out of it, but I don't think they have the resources to win TWL, still a + season for Pirates.

-----

5. Thunder -

(Starters)

Ardour
    Yakuza
    Nl>Terminator
    Junka
    Vitja

(Subs)

Underground
    grouch

It is really hard to tell right now how exactly Thunder will do, but I see this as a potential semi-finalist squadron. Newer members like Yakuza who has been pretty hot lately when he is hitting his rushes will probaly be the player that surprises the most people. Ardour, Junka, Vitja are all decent warbirds who don't go negative often. I am pretty sure that like always Thunder will probaly have one really big upset this season, whether it is vs Dice, Heavy, or Quake, anyways it will be a good team to watch.

-----

6. QuAkE -

(Starters)

Tvash
    Mega Newbie
    Reaver
    One of the stupid azn face boi's, (Deez maybe?)
    District

(Subs)

Other azn face thing
    No <3

I don't even know where to start when it comes to Quake, they were looking decent for awhile when they had Vys, but when Vys left it seems like that dam bursted. Ignite tried to recover that huge loss by replacing him with a rusted Reaver, and a rusted Deez but I really don't see this squad doing too great. I am pretty sure they will win every game vs mediocre squads, but will lose against squads like Heavy, Pirates, Dice, and Thunder. What ignite fails to understand about this game is that you can buy players maybe, but you can't buy teamwork, and the reason most squads are good together is because they recruit players who get along, and play similar styles. You can't buy Reaver as a solid Rusher, and Mega as a more mid-range sniper, and Tvash as a hider who always has 2 deaths when his entire team is dead, and put them together and expect them to do well. I think this is the part of Ignite's plan that fails to meet up to my scrutiny.

---

For the other 4 squads in the top 10 I will just write a short blurb about them.

7.Disoblige - Disoblige is sorta like a higher level version of Paladen, every year they have the same players, they play alot of games, but they never get great, they will win a few games, maybe even have one upset, but I don't think they will get close to getting in the semi-finals, atleast they won't dissolve mid-TWL though.

8. Rape - They just recently cleaned up their roster a tad, it looks alot better, however I don't think that Peru can lead them to the semi-finals although he might single handedly win a game or two for them against some of the lesser squads. In terms of a depth chart this squad is under the base line. What kind of day Peru is having is really the deciding factor to this squad winning or losing.

9. Dynasty - Should have just let this squad die instead of bringing it back like this, it would be like Ignite buying the squad Light from Fireballz and paying Reaver, Mega Newbie, and Tvash to try to win TWL on that, will win a few games but nobody on this squad is a huge threat in warbird. Sorry Ravage :P

10. Syne - Man... TWL is almost dead.

Last edited by Chuckle; 10-20-2008, 06:04 PM.
    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

none of these squads seem any good at all
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Ban time!

Comment

I did one too after seeing this. I agreed with most of it except Thunder's lineup looks retarded...italicized name is sub

Thunder: they are always good and probabaly have the most TWLD experienced lineup far and away...They all play pretty similar as well and have played together forever which makes them even better.

B4sERmaN75_X
        Vitja
        Creature
        Ease
        Grouch
        Burnt

Heavy: We are all active and we are all getting good again. If we don't win twld, one thing is still for sure: we're probabaly top 5 squad in twl

Apok
        Annoyance
        Izor
        Chuckle
        Caos
        Bike/kthx

Quake: What kthx said about their teaming was head on. Their success depends incredibly heavily on their schedule in the beginning. IF they get easy squads in the early season and get a win streak going, they will be fine since they will actually get practice teaming together. If not, they probabaly wont see playoffs.

Reaver
        Mega Newbie
        Deez Nuts
        Vash
        Swimkid
        Gthirty5

Dice has 2 lineups in my opinion since they are so deep. The rusher lineup is in my opinion the better one (but depending on what squad they are playing the other lineup is just as good).

Racka
        Vys
        Paska
        Skepsis
        Kyou
        annul
        -OR-
        Weaver
        Raspi
        Elven
        Death Row
        Azreal
        megaman89

Sweet: They are kind of like us except worse players.

Tohn
        Aerin
        Dak
        audit
        desist
        Caspian

Disoblige: Too boring to talk about

Bram
        Displaced
        Cumulonimbus
        Brokenfist
        Ison
        Cap

Rape: These people straight up suicide. They are kind of like the quicksand a few years ago since izor racka kyou all were about this level back then. You can tell who will win their games within the first 2 minutes.

Peru
        PureOwnage <ER>
        Exalt
        Valholy
        Safia
        Last edited by Chuckle; 10-20-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

dice - vys racka weaver skepsis / kyou elven geio drow paska mm89 raspi conflu
          - they are winning ld, it's not even close

heavy - apok annoyance izor twoface / caos bike desai kthx
          - depends on how many lagouts apok gets / if ppl feel like teaming

sweet - aerin tohn spaceship caspian audit / sention riverside
          - like kthx said, they are outclassed, but their teamming makes up for a lot

pirates - uh... herc dwop plob mattey ?
          - guessing a few dice wbs will realize they will never get to play and join pirates, otherwise they are hosed

thunder - baserman ease grouch vitja yakuza / burnt ardour fuji creature
          - nasty if they can show up

quake - meganewbie deeznuts reaver vash district / attacks g35 speedbump
          - thin bench (nc17 represent), but if their starters can show / play (meganewbie lag?), very dangerous team

diso - uhh
          rape - not sure how well their regroup-and-suicide will work in twld 5s
          dynasty - depends on which tired vet decides to show up that weekend
          syne - in ld purely on # games played

rank (assuming all players show):
          1. dice
          2. thunder
          3. quake
          4. heavy
          5. sweet
          6. pirates
          7. rape
          8. dynasty
          9. diso
          10. syne
          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

dice - vys racka raspi megaman89 kyou
            - finalists solid lineup
            heavy - apok izor twoface chuckle caos bike
            - most of these guys rape and if bike can do it like twdtd they can make semi-finals

sweet - aerin tohn spaceship vt saetep dak
            - gonna have some unexpected wins tohn aerin and dak solid wbs.

pirates - scoop
            - fucking aliasers

thunder - baserman ease grouch vitja burnt ardour creature
            - finalists

quake - meganewbie deeznuts reaver vash swimkid
            -ignite prolyl gonna start paying ppl more for each twl win. if ppl care enough to show semi-finalists

diso - ison displaced da1 bram and brokenfist(lagfactor)
            - squads lost scoop wont do as good this season, + their ppl probably wont show

rape - peru valholy styles p zyphen joyce
            - not gonna do so hot peru/val only ones that are gonna go pos/even.

syne - paky dude empion golden duck rekall rasaq
            - many upsets last season and they're back with the same ppl.
            rank (assuming all players show):
            1. dice
            2. thunder
            3. quake
            4. heavy
            5. pirates
            6. sweet
            7. syne
            8. diso
            9. dyn
            10. rape
            Last edited by Downfall; 10-20-2008, 11:13 PM.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

wow im so good downfall puts me in our lineup twice :wub:

Comment

got so many good wbs this year don't plan on me playing i'd rather bench and watch em do work. Even though I am easily top 300 wb in trench wars
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

re

ur soft mega im easily top 299, been going even all games yawnfest
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                    wow im so good downfall puts me in our lineup twice :wub:
                    lmao nice, haha actually made me giggle irl lmfao i said giggle lol afk
                    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                    1:exquisite> ya
                    1:Ease> try skipping school
                    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                    1:Kian> LOL EASE
                    1:Collusion> LOOL
                    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

yo i dont have a lot of e-respect yet but here is my sweet twl predictions

first off quake is going to win, and here's why:

Animol, Speedbump, Wicket666, Ignite, Valholy

i know what ur thinking (that line could never be beaten) and dont worry ,it wont. some of u guys were talking about chemistry or something, well alchemy is a real science

Dice:
                      Lews Therin, FieryFire, Havok?, Cape, Vys.

ok everyone believed vys when he said he was gonna carry 1v5 in the finals ok...

Thunder:
                      YAKUZA!

Why isnt your squad name lightning? gg.

Rape:
                      Peru, vys, kyou, racka, valholy

Sirius business going on here, will they keep it 2gether?

HEAVY:
                      Chuclke two face apok desai bike

i wish wbs didnt have antiwarp

Sweet:
                      Caspian , other people

Caspian is going to go 30-9 b/c he mad tanks everything and has an aimbot

ok i think thats about it, good season guys!
                      <3!!!!
                      Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

those were the best predictions i've ever read.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

wait im not even starting in half of your predictions in rape... lol wow

anyway rape wont be doing suicide rush crap by twl, getting everyone ready for twl play, you might be surprised...

anyway my predictions...

1. dice
                          2. thunder
                          3. quake
                          4. heavy
                          5. sweet
                          6. pirates
                          7. rape
                          8. dynasty
                          9. diso
                          10. syne

1. dice - decent... they add the wrong people at the wrong times...i dont think they know how to use the players they have right now... but ld finalists probably

2. thunder - repeat, strong lineup again

3. quake - if they don't dissolve... they will be ok, but i don't see much from them honestly... i would choose dynasty getting in playoffs over them

4. heavy - decent squad... same as every year

5. sweet - not very good in my mind ... :/

6. pirates - washed up

7. rape - whatever, dunno, depends on how well i play along with couple others, possibly playoff if really lucky

8. dynasty - who knows... wierd things happen in twl... but they arn't very strong right now... win one lose one type squad... iffy

9. diso - boring

10. syne - boring
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

exalt your predictions were worse than mine i hope you get banned from the forums
                            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

we wont show?
                              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                              1:soild>they can say what they like
                              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment