TWLD Predictions brough to you by the one and only Kthx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this order

Dice have a huge amount of warbirds to play could be there downfall if they can't find a consistant team to play every week but definatly the favorites.

1.Dice lineup= Megaman89,Raspi,Weaver,Vys, Death row ,just a guess, skepsis, confluence or racka could be put in that line and be equally as deadly so whoever turns up on the day.

Most dangerous player=Raspi, Can't kill that guy when he plays well

Thunder with there old vets on form and playing how they left the last twl will be a force to be reckoned with

2.Thunder lineup=b4serman_47x, Vitja, Creature, Ease, Burnt atleast this was the lineup when I left thunder, Ardour substitute I dunno who else birds for thunder now.

Most dangerous player=B4serman_47, the Anchor man of the birds and one of the most consistant players in the line

None of us are playing terribley well atm, but were hoping to get good teaming tactics down and play aswell as our lineup states.

3.Quake lineup=Reaver, Mega Newbie, Deez Nutz, Vash and Attacks (if I can stop playing like a newb) if not District or Ricko will proberlly fill my slot.
    Most dangerous player=I would say mega newbie, but if he can't beat the lag limits hes not terribley dangerous, So id proberlly say Vash, because hes the only player whos playing regulary and practicing. Possibley Reaver might find his form intime for twl aswell for this spot.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

i like pickle juice
      I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
        i like pickle juice
        someone's been watching the pickup-artist season two (besides me).
        1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Just beat quake twice on fate squadron. I must say they are not going anywhere at all lol. If they arent careful they wont even qualify.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

not really KK, you beat a rusty line. Plus that line didnt include many of the playrs who will be starting for quake in ld so it isnt really a representation of what will happen
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              not really KK, you beat a rusty line. Plus that line didnt include many of the playrs who will be starting for quake in ld so it isnt really a representation of what will happen
              jesus ALL the squads this season are going to be terrible... its so bad

only dice and thunder even are REMOTELY good, and they are garbage squads too, both squads would never win shit in past seasons with the lineups they have

LD has gone to hell
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How do you even know that?

Comment

Exalt youve been my homie for quite some time. On the other hand why would you say dicE and Thunder are garbage squads too? If TWl is so shitty to you now..why don't you have any championships. Not to be rude but it's just the fact of the matter that why would you bash everyone else before critisizing you. You can't compare teams now to the old ones. For example alot of the newer generation players are well rounded decent players now.

I know your quicksand for life in heart like me, but you have to give credit where credit is due. I think this twl will have decent competition, All the powerhouse player's arn't on one particular squad this year. So it will be a good year, hell maybe even great. Hopefully TWL will get started soon. Im sure the TWl site is close to being done, and which after twl starts in what two weeks or so?

Comment

I blame for not forcing a twd roster cap.
                    Now what you are getting is only the squads that recruit over 40 people can be top 2.

40 people.

Thats 8 lines of ld, 8 lines of lj, 5 lines of lb

or to put it in perspective. 1 good line - 35 subs.

Really?
                    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

only dice and thunder even are REMOTELY good, and they are garbage squads too, both squads would never win shit in past seasons with the lineups they have

LD has gone to hell
                      i definately agree that the competition in twl is dropping but thats due to the fact that no new players bring new talent.. i dunno how you can say dice and thunder wouldnt win shit with their ld lineups as of right now compared to past seasons that doesnt make sense.. you have a program that calculates who wouldve won with certain lineups?
                      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                        dice's starting lineup right now has done little more than the people on heavy...this is pretty much kyou and vys' first real twld season and racka has played the same amount of twl's as izor. if you want to dig up your people with twl experience go ahead and add azreal and lews therin, i would much rather play those rust buckets.

you should really think about your own squad before you slam ours for lack of experience. and yes i realize u were comparing us to thunder--thanks that is a pretty big compliment in itself but its just fucking hypocritical ignorance to bring up lack of experience when thats what dice's lineup is banking on as well.
                        Every time I see you talk its hard not to laugh because I think you are actually being serious. The premise of your whole slam against me is using dice's starting lineup that YOU came up with, not dice.

Just so sad chuckle. Keep it up though, its entertaining watching your blood pressure rise.

Also, for clarification I did not compare heavy to thunder. I believe the point I was making is that there is no comparison now given that thunder won twld with almost the same players a few seasons ago and went to finals last season with that same line. I was stating that its ridiculous to consider thunder beating heavy in twld an upset as was stated in the start of this thread. If thunder beats heavy in twld, thats as it should be. If heavy beats thunder, that would be an upset.

Keep letting dice know who they should start in twl, I'm sure they appreciate and need the help.
                        TWLJ Season 5 Champion
                        TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
                        TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

LD has gone to hell
                          I've noticed every era of players thinks that, I used to think that as well. I thought the recent winners were horrible, you think the current players are horrible and the new players in a few years are going to think the next gen are horrible.

Comment

Howdy, all.

These are some good reads. I appreciate ppl by adding my name, but I'm so dang rusty these days. Having a baby and all, subspace has to be on the backburner. I'm glad to see Raspi is on dice with me, I'm not sure if he's rusty still or not. But if he plays like he did on -f- earlier when I first joined them, the guy is a huge headache to deal with. Was one of my most favorite players to play with and can carry a team.

I think Heavy, Thunder, Quake have great teams too. So should be a lot of fun.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I wouldn't really say the new gene players are horrible these days. It's just that players play a closer game. Back when I played serious it just seems you rarely saw people on your screen. Radar was just more dominate. That was around 5 years ago. Although I do see a hugh lack of dodging and people depending on others missing to get there kills. But it works so why not.

Web
                              Web

Comment

Originally posted by Confluence View Post
                                Every time I see you talk its hard not to laugh because I think you are actually being serious. The premise of your whole slam against me is using dice's starting lineup that YOU came up with, not dice.

Just so sad chuckle. Keep it up though, its entertaining watching your blood pressure rise.

Also, for clarification I did not compare heavy to thunder. I believe the point I was making is that there is no comparison now given that thunder won twld with almost the same players a few seasons ago and went to finals last season with that same line. I was stating that its ridiculous to consider thunder beating heavy in twld an upset as was stated in the start of this thread. If thunder beats heavy in twld, thats as it should be. If heavy beats thunder, that would be an upset.

Keep letting dice know who they should start in twl, I'm sure they appreciate and need the help.
                                i hope to TWL god you start
                                i hope mm89 is that stupid
                                and i hope your dice friends can read between the line that you are saying they wont start and make another twl squad cuz there needs to be more competition
                                TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Working...
                                X