If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

drows a baby daddy
      congrats

also, i have no constructive input for this thread

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

sake for twld winner????????????
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

You are turning into possibly one of the dumbest people writing on forum chuckle.

If I cared enough about twld to actually practice again and want to start in twld it certainly would not benefit you. Everytime I log in and play a twdd match you sit in spec and yell retarded comments after the match as if I care what you think or as if I cared about my record in twdd. You are a trench wars stalker and you seem to find every chance you can to talk about me. Starting to freak me out. Stop crying about me axing you and go practice your ship and learn to not suicide and be the first to die out.
          Last edited by Confluence; 10-23-2008, 08:12 PM.
          TWLJ Season 5 Champion
          TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
          TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

dear confluence,
            stfu
            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

i think only newbs are saying there is no competition. i think this is the most talented roster of TWLD players i ever seen play in twl all together...

nothing is in stone and every squad has potential to beat other squads, including pirates, dice, thunder, quake, heavy and to name a few more.

enough with the bullshit and harsh predictions due to the fact you dont want to see players u dislike win a twl. not only do you sound newbish and stupid, u sound like a child as well.

let the game plays it self, do your best every ld and hope for the best.

i see overrated ego squads getting full of them selves and not trying as much vs shitty squads while on the other hand the shitty squad is giving their best and then some to beat the "good squad" which will balance things out, that i promise you.
              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Joke Post so dont go all emo on me.

Kid Kaos's top 10 worst squads in twl starting from worst to worstest

Dice - Buncha a crying ass newbs that I could easily destroy in any kind of game with any ship. Vys is the biggest newb on this squadron, I give him props for scandalizing ignite TWICE, but as far as TWLD is concerned he might aswell get himself banned again caus ehe dont wanna see me. Racka got skillz but he knows deep down who the real king is and thats King Kid Kaos.

Top Line - RaCka, vys, kyou, Raspi, Geio/weaver Subs: Skepsis, Paska

HEAVY - Alot of skilless rushers on this squad, Izor has the most talent on the team and hes been afk for almost a year, buncha sad lil newbs that had a chance at adding King Kid Kaos to their line but bike BLEW IT. Whata dumb newb. Wark gets extra point for being a funny mother fucker and the best damn coorder in subspace ward I CANT FORGET BOUT U SON!

Top Line - Izor, Apok, Two Face, Caos, Bike Subs: kthx, annoyance

Thunder - Ah yes, these completely useless rusted vets. If Ease can retape his glasses in time for TWLD he might be able to pull a 7-10 vs me. Other notable garbage players are: grouch (my weed is better than yours homie) and baserguy7686858 whatever hes as useless as ravage.

Top Line - Ease, vitja, grouch, b4serman75_x, Ardour Subs: Yakuza, Burnt

dynasty - Looks like im going to have to turn on spartan mode for dynasty this year as im playing with a bunch of retards whom im going to have to carry. Dont know why ravage talked me into joining this squad fuck, but having King Kid Kaos alone gives you a good shot at winning it all.

Top Line - King Kid Kaos, Guero, Stylez, Warren G, Destroy Subs: Weak, Killah

pirates - Yea these guys are so horrible they had to cover up their real names with fake ones. How sad is that

Top Line - Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan Subs: Scoop, Hercules

Quake - What can I say, ignite has wamboozled his way to a sub-par semi - horrid skank of a squad. Hope the money was well spent pal.

Top Line - Deez Nuts, Reaver, Mega Newbie, Vash, District Subs: tntkilla, no <3

Rape - Complete trash

Sweet - inactive newbies

Disoblige - inactive worthless vets

Fate - Cloth has aids

2 crappy squads that have an outside shot:

Syne
                Sake
                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post

Dice - Buncha a crying ass newbs that I could easily destroy in any kind of game with any ship. Vys is the biggest newb on this squadron, I give him props for scandalizing ignite TWICE, but as far as TWLD is concerned he might aswell get himself banned again caus ehe dont wanna see me. Racka got skillz but he knows deep down who the real king is and thats King Kid Kaos.

Top Line - RaCka, vys, kyou, Raspi, Geio/weaver Subs: Skepsis, Paska

HEAVY - Alot of skilless rushers on this squad, Izor has the most talent on the team and hes been afk for almost a year, buncha sad lil newbs that had a chance at adding King Kid Kaos to their line but bike BLEW IT. Whata dumb newb. Wark gets extra point for being a funny mother fucker and the best damn coorder in subspace ward I CANT FORGET BOUT U SON!

Top Line - Izor, Apok, Two Face, Caos, Bike Subs: kthx, annoyance

Thunder - Ah yes, these completely useless rusted vets. If Ease can retape his glasses in time for TWLD he might be able to pull a 7-10 vs me. Other notable garbage players are: grouch (my weed is better than yours homie) and baserguy7686858 whatever hes as useless as ravage.

Top Line - Ease, vitja, grouch, b4serman75_x, Ardour Subs: Yakuza, Burnt

dynasty - Looks like im going to have to turn on spartan mode for dynasty this year as im playing with a bunch of retards whom im going to have to carry. Dont know why ravage talked me into joining this squad fuck, but having King Kid Kaos alone gives you a good shot at winning it all.

pirates - Yea these guys are so horrible they had to cover up their real names with fake ones. How sad is that

Top Line - Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan Subs: Scoop, Hercules

Quake - What can I say, ignite has wamboozled his way to a sub-par semi - horrid skank of a squad. Hope the money was well spent pal.

Top Line - Deez Nuts, Reaver, Mega Newbie, Vash, District Subs: tntkilla, no <3

Rape - Complete trash

Sweet - inactive newbies

Disoblige - inactive worthless vets

Fate - Cloth has aids

2 crappy squads that have an outside shot:

Syne
                  Sake
                  i love you kk, lets make love baby!!! :wub:
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                    i think only newbs are saying there is no competition. i think this is the most talented roster of TWLD players i ever seen play in twl all together...

nothing is in stone and every squad has potential to beat other squads, including pirates, dice, thunder, quake, heavy and to name a few more.

enough with the bullshit and harsh predictions due to the fact you dont want to see players u dislike win a twl. not only do you sound newbish and stupid, u sound like a child as well.

let the game plays it self, do your best every ld and hope for the best.

i see overrated ego squads getting full of them selves and not trying as much vs shitty squads while on the other hand the shitty squad is giving their best and then some to beat the "good squad" which will balance things out, that i promise you.

^

I think royce has a point, everyone is attacking everyone else and not taking a serious look at things. I remember like 3 or 4 Seasons ago, the top 5 in twdd would pretty much never change. You'd have the top squads shift around but thats it. Now, squads considered 2nd rate by many squeeze into the top 5 alot more than before. the birds are well spread this season if you ask me. Thunder/dicE/Quake/HEAVY are the obviously stacked rosters wb-wise, but that just cuts down on chemistry, considering Thunder is the only squad that hasn't had their roster go through several complete overhauls in the last month.

I think Quake will be a strong competitor if the people who are paid to play, actually work for their money. Thunder is the most solid fucking squad in the game atm, and dicE is just hot. I think dicE is going to start out really strong, but fade as the season goes on, and people aren't getting playtime. Not to mention having their LB title to defend, rather distracting. HEAVY I also think is going to be big this season. How many have they been in now and not won? This is quite possibly the strongest roster they've ever had, their key players are active... if they hold together, and don't implode from the massive amounts of recruiting they've done - they've definitly got a shot at LD title.

The underdogs are pretty obvious. Rape, Sweet, Pirates. Rape has had a solid, and extremely active roster for fucking ages now. I don't see how anyone can not take them as a serious competitor. I've seen them fall to 8 or 9 members, and stick together, and roll back in. That squad has alot of loyalty and heart, and some skilled players to boot. If they hold together, and keep with the activity, their chemisty could see them go a long way.

Sweet, I don't know what to say about these guys. They're awesome, obviously, they've got like 4 or 5 ex-Whiskeyjacks on em, so they've got the potential. It's really up to them, I think they're at a point where they either get active and go for it, or they'll end up being a pushover in twl. Granted they are fairly active, but they've steadly lost key people at an alarming rate for weeks now, and the caps are often changing. I really hope Tohn/Aerin can lead this squad through an impressive season, they have the talent, and with a not so massive roster, they can re-develop some of the chemistry they've lost.

Pirates, is the biggest underdog ever right now, in everything. They've got everything needed to win any of the 3 titles, just a matter of doing it. Plus, with me to coord and warm the bench, how can they lose?
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

This thread is filled with a bunch of trash, including Kid kaos (the no ship wonder)

Thunder and Dice are obviously the most stacked squads, fielding over 40 players. The favorite would have to be dice. They have stacked their roster well over 40 players of Trench Wars good, and mediocre players. They have also recruited a lot of players to bench for them (always nice to be on a title squad and not play)

Heavy is definitely considered a top squad. They could be the equivelent of Shriek back in the day. They are focus on heavy(lol) rushing tactics and suiciding. They have the same offensive tactics that many squads seem to have trouble against.

Sweet could surprise some squads no doubt. Might be able to make an upset or two within the stacked squads if fielding the correct lineup. Especially since people will over compensate.

Quake is easily a top squad in the warbird division. They have many of the old school pros/goodies like Reaver/ Mega / Deez nuts/ Swim... They also have Vash, exe, tnt, halls, download.. Quake could be a surprise in this league if they got more active.

Disoblige, I would love to comment on but it seems like they could have pjotter carrying their wb line. Plus hearing about all these player snot playing this season, so cant make an accurate line..

Dynasty, I dont even know much about you fellas. Looking at your roster, you have a lot of potential. If the captain Ravage plays the right lines, you could go pretty far. Also depends on the activity of your top players.

Rape, seems like you guys lack a starter or two. Your line is mediocre to pretty good. On that note, with the players you have many of them seem to be unknown and that could be a good thing.

Overall, not a bad season, have a couple main competitors and sideshows...
                      Lacking a powerhouse squad this season.
                      Last edited by Hercules; 10-24-2008, 11:31 AM.
                      I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

[QUOTE=Kid Kaos;666445]Kid Kaos's top 10 worst squads in twl starting from worst to worstest

KK You left me out, if the rumors I hear are true. I got a lot of time to still play lazy. It has been 5 years since I've TWL, but I don't think I've ever went under 1:1 in a TWL game. Also I like your Dice line. It's all the old QS players except Raspi and subs.

Web
                        Web

Comment

[QUOTE=Funk;666537]
                          Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post

KK You left me out, if the rumors I hear are true. I got a lot of time to still play lazy. It has been 5 years since I've TWL, but I don't think I've ever went under 1:1 in a TWL game. Also I like your Dice line. It's all the old QS players except Raspi and subs.

Web
                          raspi was on quicksand before too.. and im pretty sure most of the subs have also haha
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                            Disoblige, I would love to comment on but it seems like they could have pjotter carrying their wb line. Plus hearing about all these player snot playing this season, so cant make an accurate line..
                            God, that one game was a fluke, a nice and sweet fluke though... WB is ez but requires just way too much focus. Besides that, it doesn't look like I will be playing TWL, now does it?...
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Funk View Post

Web
                              My bad shit I fergot we have the most completely worthless garbage piece of trash in the game! Web has no skill what so ever and if we add him into a game its to be my shield so I can get 30 kills. Other then that its Bench coordination duties for Web!!!!!
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

QuickDice for twl triple crown. It can be done. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X