No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm i wanna try this lineup biz B) (not in any specific order)

mainliner - terr: tim/wicked baser, sharks: vati, max b/apoc/mirror??, spiders: sarger, zung, renzi, evul, shayde, tsumetai/brethal/xvr/trouble (i dont really know it depends on who shows and i think tsumetai might be dead)

dice - terr: chief utsav, sharks: a2m, cran/conf/cig?, spiders: meg, crip, stayon, jrahen, paska/grandmastahs/fieryfire

penetrate - terr: dead_rain/sauro, sharks: jeenyuss, veloce/proj, spiders: deverse, royst, turmio, pavement, flibb/fit of rage/zhou/voth/lunch3 (nice depth)

pirates - terr: scoop, sharks: dwopple, mattey/hercules, spiders: lionheart, reaver (if he goes back), m_m god, whoever else they have aliased

thunder - terr: dreamwin/menelvagor, sharks: paulo, rege/falk, spiders: eelam, kian, fizzy, hellkite, nl>terminator/vitja/ease/crem

sage - terr: zizu, sharks: zyclon, squallff8/drjeeves (if he shows), spiders: havu, spikey, gazo, kess, sir chrono/melanoma

basingcrew - terr: jebu (pray for them), sharks: herik, nl>trigger, spiders: leitz, zizzo, trouper, cyrus, beast of the east/enda/rucci/rauta

spastic - terr: pl, sharks: stab, domi/ph (is he puffin?), spiders: jamal, solace, fiftyseven, humid, domi/anon

brainwave - terr: thix, sharks: downfall, cypre, spiders: poxy, suede, trasher, midoent, inaphyt/acidbomber

disoblige - terr: M.C., sharks: m-s, rednaz/soilderz, wb: brokenmodem...i mean fist, jav: da1, spiders: remu, koan, bram, cumu/zero seven/sal
    Last edited by renzi; 10-27-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
      Duel Pasta is an underrated shark and should be added to the Pene shark lineup, this is his season, you heard it here first.
      ___
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Oo, Renzi is the only one who has realised I'm not a terrier in BasingCrew :P
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

it's not that i think you're much of a terr. i just think you're better than jebu!
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

if by some miracle TeKs makes it in to get slaughtered for another season, here is our lineup

Terr: Ajaxee Sharks: dads revenge, Joe_ Spiders: ingenfyre, nable, kaevur, rap, riistar/milpitas/jizzron/whoever else we have

If we do get in, we will beat Thunder though
            Last edited by Joe_; 11-03-2008, 03:31 AM.
            Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
              Oo, Renzi is the only one who has realised I'm not a terrier in BasingCrew :P
              and me !!
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

edit: sumpson found this offensive so i removed it
                Last edited by Zizzo; 10-28-2008, 02:42 PM.
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Captain whipped.

Comment

i wonder what kind of threat he made. i'm thinking "zizzo take that shit out of your post or i'm benching you for mbananas in twl".
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Duel Pasta is a good go base shark. The only people that are qualified to talk about sharking are Vatican Assassin, PH, Me and Dwopple. Everyone else that is sporting laggy sharks (hey paska!) will get pwnt till kingdom cums.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                        Duel Pasta is a good go base shark. The only people that are qualified to talk about sharking are Vatican Assassin, PH, Me and Dwopple. Everyone else that is sporting laggy sharks (hey paska!) will get pwnt till kingdom cums.
                        So I'm either a laggy shark, or a good ?go base shark? I'm hoping for the latter I suppose B)
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

see u in go base knockers
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            see u in go base knockers
                            are we bd'ing? need me?

Comment

buncha regular fucking comedians we got here eh?
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

i'm hooking up my ancient 400mhz celeron relic and switching to 56k this season. if i'm going to lose then i'm going to have fun doing it, and what better way to have fun than ruin games with my lag?
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X