No announcement yet.

TWLB Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, I'm finally on the sub list in peoples preds! Movin' on up baby, movin' on up.

ps - Turban's predictions for Pirates LB line are most likely the most accurate I've seen, but he left out the spiders we picked up from BW.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
      ps - Turban's predictions for Pirates LB line are most likely the most accurate I've seen, but he left out the spiders we picked up from BW.
      lol. I know dwop and he isn't that dumb to play the "spiders" you guys picked up from bw. You should start over them

and mhz.....what the fuck

you have downfall as a backup terr and tj hazuki in our starting spid lineup
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• If pirates benches MM God they should just drop out of LB.

Stop being retards and making your squad #1. LOL THUNDER WINNING? REALLY?

Welcome back Cripple, Spastic really had their hopes set on you. Now we're dropping out to become a distension squad.

Oh and who would shark jamal if they could spid him? srsly?

The real winner this TWL? New lag policy.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• If they (staff) do take action and spec the laggots -- then several players *COUGH STAYON COUGH* won't be able to play. =D

Comment

• GRAAAAAAAH! Everyone stop making predictions, it's making me so maf! Cant stand these predctions! ERRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Instead of making a prediction with arbitrary line-ups, I will attempt to try to put some sort of power rankings/categorizing teams as of how teams stand now before the start of TWL.

8. Basingcrew – As the winners of TWDC they are on the outside looking in coming into TWL. Their top spiders are rather underrated and aren’t as campy as general consensus say they are. Trouper is one of the most aggressive spiders in TW, and Leitz has been a very consistent performing spider for Basingcrew every TWL they’ve participated in.

However, their terr and sharks are what is keeping them down. I don’t see their terr as a gamebreaker, and their sharks will be able to protect their team adequately, but compared to the other shark pairs that are participating this season they are going to be outperformed most of the time. Regardless, TWDC proved they are a team that will have a competitive showing every weekend, I just don’t know how well they can match up against the other seven teams.

7. Penetrate - As this is my own squad, I won’t dissect much, but there’s not much they’ve shown this TWD offseason that they will be a strong competitor this season. However, in the past they have proved they can compete in the TWL season, making the playoffs in both their existing seasons. It will be interesting to see if they can repeat that with the increased level of competition this season.

6. Disoblige – What have these inactive Europeans proved this offseason? Nothing, really, but this long standing squad has always shown they’ll be a tough out any week if they show their best line-up. Especially with their ability to throw out two special ships to throw off steady 5 spider line-ups. But will this strategy work again this season? Personally, with the recruitment of Spikey and Kawrae I think they have the ability to field strong 5 spiders that can line up against most teams in TWL, but we will definitely see some special ship line-ups that will force their opponents to adjust how they play.

5. Pirates – Because of a strong TWD season and solid basing pickups to build upon that, they can be a threat for playoffs this season. Though compared to the other teams who have a lot of experience playing with each other coming into this year (Including mainliner, since most of their core is ex-Pandora anyways), this will be their first season having most of these players together. They seem to have the talent, but how quickly they can gel together will decide how successful they will be. I tend to think teamwork is an underrated aspect in TWL that is sorely needed in order to take out the top squads.

4. Thunder – Same with Pirates, they had a strong TWD season. What is different is that they have arguably one of the better all-around team in TWLB. They don’t outshine any other squad in a single ship, but they have a strong line-up from their terr to their fifth spider, and even with their backup spiders. Besides me not being aware of whom will shark with PaulO every week, which may be their issue in establishing a solid sharking pair throughout TWL. However it is definitely too early to say this will be a problem as I am sure a second shark will emerge in their line-up.

3. Spastic – Rolling out the same terr and shark pairing they’ve had in the past couple of seasons will definitely be an advantage for this team. Especially having one of the best gamebreaking shark pair in Stab and PH. What is different from the past years where they came up just short of making the finals, they have a much stronger spider line-up to be even more competitive. The pickup of Domi and their underrated internal improvement of their supporting spiders they are a much better team than they were last season. Making the playoffs doesn’t look like a problem for this team, but will this be enough to put them over the top?

2. Mainliner – Spider depth. What more is there to say? They probably have the most spiders that are capable of playing in top 5 for them in TWL. This won’t be a problem during the regular season, as I’m sure there will be some weeks where this depth will be important. But who will sit come playoff time? Mainliner captains probably have figured this out already. Nevertheless, they have the same mould that Pandora had when they made the finals the past two seasons. However, I don’t think they’ve changed enough to top Dice this season, but a stronger spider core definitely helps.

1. Dice – No reason for anyone to throw them off as number one on any TWL predictions. Their terrier hasn’t changed, their spiders are still strong as ever, and although their second shark has changed (once again), that’s not really news to Dice. A2m has steered their sharking well with whoever he sharks with, and him, along with their spider/terrier strength will prove to be dominant when their season is on the line.
              Last edited by Royst; 11-25-2008, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                lol. I know dwop and he isn't that dumb to play the "spiders" you guys picked up from bw. You should start over them

and mhz.....what the fuck

you have downfall as a backup terr and tj hazuki in our starting spid lineup

:P
                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• I really like royst now
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• spec me please turban while your holding hands with dald
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

• re

we outshine others in spider :

Eelam - king pusher
                      Ease - A C E D, duel him
                      Kian - I camp Ear better than cripple/jrahen put together PLUS i kill sharks better than MM89
                      Dald - What bullets?
                      NL>terminator - what we started? was playing poker
                      Hellkite - Hi i follow the Eelam Push
                      Cremation - Hi im an indian fuck that goes to a useless university but still rock the green ship
                      Fizzy- dunno where I've been but i still own

We win with depth, and we got lag and skill. So your wrong Royst

Also our sharks - Paulo/Falk/Menel are solid sharks, menel being newer to the elite basing scene but still good enough to shark with the best of them.

Dumbwin - His name says it all, but he will do well enough for us to win.
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                        Ease - A C E D, duel him
                        fuck ease, cant beat that fucker in ?go duel, cheats spider, look out for that in twl
                        1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                        1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                        1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                        1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                        1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                        1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                        1:exquisite> ya
                        1:Ease> try skipping school
                        1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                        1:Kian> LOL EASE
                        1:Collusion> LOOL
                        1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                          spec me please turban while your holding hands with dald
                          i actually lol'd at this
                          1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                          1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                            we outshine others in spider :

Eelam - king pusher
                            Ease - A C E D, duel him
                            Kian - I camp Ear better than cripple/jrahen put together PLUS i kill sharks better than MM89
                            Dald - What bullets?
                            NL>terminator - what we started? was playing poker
                            Hellkite - Hi i follow the Eelam Push
                            Cremation - Hi im an indian fuck that goes to a useless university but still rock the green ship
                            Fizzy- dunno where I've been but i still own

We win with depth, and we got lag and skill. So your wrong Royst

Also our sharks - Paulo/Falk/Menel are solid sharks, menel being newer to the elite basing scene but still good enough to shark with the best of them.

Dumbwin - His name says it all, but he will do well enough for us to win.
                            Well, you can list the individual talents of each of your spiders, I still think and acknowledge you have a great spider core/depth, but compared to the three teams put ahead of you I don't think anyone can completely say you will easily outspider any of their top line-ups, unless you're very biased. So i don't know how i'm wrong on that point. I've acknowledged that paulo is a good shark, but Falk has been inactive (11 games throughout all of TWD offseason) and Menel hasn't necessarily proved anything in the past to show he can shark a top 4 basing team. That's why i'm unsure of who will emerge as your second sharking pair. But as I said, through the season i'm sure someone will, and it just may be menel.

Comment

• I've sharked more than I probably should have in the past five months (6th most played games as shark? I need to get more hobbies) and have had many different shark partners. I'm confident MHZ/Menel/Rege/Eelam or Falk (in no particular order) can all play with me and one another well enough to support our spiders, break and hold a cram, and in the end win a game.

Thunder's activity and TWBD dominance the past 25 days reminds me of Pandora before the last couple of seasons, but hopefully that's where our comparisons will stop.

e: Just as I say that, we lose a match. :gap:

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                I've sharked more than I probably should have in the past five months (6th most played games as shark? I need to get more hobbies) and have had many different shark partners. I'm confident MHZ/Menel/Rege/Eelam or Falk (in no particular order) can all play with me and one another well enough to support our spiders, break and hold a cram, and in the end win a game.

Thunder's activity and TWBD dominance the past 25 days reminds me of Pandora before the last couple of seasons, but hopefully that's where our comparisons will stop.

e: Just as I say that, we lose a match. :gap:
                                phiz was in terr
                                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
                                X