TWL Preseason Week 2 : FEATURED MATCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

voth, i'll write LJ previews for you starting first week of TWL. ( no lie being serious here contact me )
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Zizu View Post
      it never ceases to amaze me when people get all upset when they're either not mentioned in "HoN (featuring matches)" w.e. or their squad is being trashed. ffs it's just an opinion and trashing and praising is what its all about. stop crying over some dumb predictions and go play your superhyper important twl games on sunday and stfu

wasnt talking to you idiot get good at this game at a single ship first and talk to me kthx
      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

wtf is going on here?

voth, you're obviously choosing to write your predictions/HoN in an aggressive/flaming/amateurish way (well not sure how much that last one is a choice), in fact a bit like kthx except he's better at it (witty + has knowledge about what he's writing). and you're doing it like this because a) you lack the knowledge to even write a good/objective prediction, and b) objective/good predictions are fucking boring (really who cares about them, i know i don't).

so w/e really, stop the act.. you write like that to get a response out of people, because you love attention.. and you're getting it.. so be happy

to paulo/vatican; if you actually wouldn't want to see voth make these terrible threads all season long, just don't respond, and just watch them dissappear!

but w/e, i don't care. i always enjoy reading kthx stuff tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
          wtf is going on here?

voth, you're obviously choosing to write your predictions/HoN in an aggressive/flaming/amateurish way (well not sure how much that last one is a choice), in fact a bit like kthx except he's better at it (witty + has knowledge about what he's writing). and you're doing it like this because a) you lack the knowledge to even write a good/objective prediction, and b) objective/good predictions are fucking boring (really who cares about them, i know i don't).

so w/e really, stop the act.. you write like that to get a response out of people, because you love attention.. and you're getting it.. so be happy

to paulo/vatican; if you actually wouldn't want to see voth make these terrible threads all season long, just don't respond, and just watch them dissappear!

but w/e, i don't care. i always enjoy reading kthx stuff tho.
          I don't think my predictions were aggressive nor "flaming". I think the closest I came to flaming anyone was saying dreamwin terrs like a pubber.

I don't know what everyone's problem is with taking a few shots at people in articles. I hope you all realize that this games thrives on competition, which thrives on rivalry. So I guess we could all have awesome sportsmanship and write some totally boring ass analysis every week, but would that really be more entertaining? More fun to read?

Bram, if you have a problem with me just come out and say it. You can call me amateur all you want and I don't care because I don't strive for acceptance from all of my fellow players on this game.

I think someone might still be a little upset about last week's Hot or Not!!

EDIT: Again, to ANYONE who doesn't want to read my articles, skip over my parts or just don't click the thread. Pretty easy. Oh yeah, and any of you who are so knowledgeable and good at writing predictions, I wouldn't mind if you wrote!
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Thunder: Put Draft or Geisha in terrier instead of dreamwin, he terr's like a pubber and chokes a lot.
            Dreamwin, for your knowledge, carried a whole squad last season up to the quarter or semi finals (I forgot, excuse me about that one). The last thing you can say about him is that he chokes and play like pubber.

In my opinion and from the experience I had, dreamwin terr's really good, and he doesn't fall from any good terrs who are good mostly because they have a good team to support them.

Comment

TWLJ – Preseason Week 2 Preview
              Featured Match of the Week: Dice vs. Dynasty

Dynasty: Shock Therapy, intern, azada, revered, plate Subs: Slaughter, Dreamfly, qyll, L S
              Dice: Megaman89, Mess, Spawnisen, Maketso, FieryFire Subs: Havok, Annul, Merce, Cape, Stayon

This week has some pretty good matches with a rematch of last season’s TWLJ championship Thunder vs Disoblige. The one reason that this is the featured match is that Dynasty has something to prove. With the new addition of azada to an already strong line, Dynasty might just pull off an upset. Dynasty is considered a bubble team to make the playoffs, but their line keeps getting stronger. Dice may still win this match with their talented vets playing, but I guarantee that this will be a close match. The thing that could kill this match would be Shock Therapy dying out too early or revered choking like he did last week against Quake. Intern has the potential to pull off a solid 15-10 against this dice squad as he has performed for Dynasty since joining about a month ago. Dice has too much depth and has been playing together too long to lose if they show one of their top lines. This match will be the best this week.

Final Score: Dice 50 – Dynasty 48

MVP intern

Other Good Matches:

Thunder vs. Disoblige

Thunder: Ease, Fludd, waven, Eelam, Ceyve Subs: Dazzal, Marge, Vitja
              Disoblige: Pjotter, Spikey, cuji, Da1andonly, RednaZ Subs: Displaced, Obrama, AcumO

This will be a good match since Diso has added some players to their roster that will start for them. I expect this to be close since both these squads have been around for a while and can adapt to anything that’s happening in the game. If Diso shows their top line they should put up a strong fight against a Thunder team, but if Diso’s top line doesn’t show they’ll be outmatched.

Final Score: Thunder 50 – Disoblige 41
              MVP Pjotter

Quake vs. Pirates

Quake: B.Rabbit, Jack, reaver, shadowmere, Shan Subs: Infrared, Rogue, Horror, radar
              Pirates: Hercules, steak666, exquisite, Singer, Raples Subs: Lionheart, Vys, Turban, Rule

This match will be just as good as the Dynasty vs. Dice one. I predict that Pirates will make the finals and play dice. Pirates have been very active over the past month and are in top shape for the season to start. If they show their top line I don’t think this game will be close. Quake has some good players but I just don’t see them teaming very well, and I also don’t think that all of them will show up for this game. It’ll be interesting to see how many players show up for Quake during the regular season also.

Final Score: Pirates 50 – Quake 43
              MVP Hercules

Laser vs. Deliria

If 24, Festival, Paradise, and Lagua show up then this game won’t even be close. I hope laser actually decides to show up to this game to give them some credibility. This game won’t even be interesting to watch.

Final Score: Laser 50 – Deliria 40
              MVP 24

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen View Post
                wasnt talking to you idiot get good at this game at a single ship first and talk to me kthx
                did i mention you, you fuck? i didn't even look at ur post since they're never worth reading. go eat kebab and read ur qu'ran like a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by tales View Post
                  TWLJ – Preseason Week 2 Preview
                  Featured Match of the Week: Dice vs. Dynasty

Dynasty: Shock Therapy, intern, azada, revered, plate Subs: Slaughter, Dreamfly, qyll, L S
                  Dice: Megaman89, Mess, Spawnisen, Maketso, FieryFire Subs: Havok, Annul, Merce, Cape, Stayon

This week has some pretty good matches with a rematch of last season’s TWLJ championship Thunder vs Disoblige. The one reason that this is the featured match is that Dynasty has something to prove. With the new addition of azada to an already strong line, Dynasty might just pull off an upset. Dynasty is considered a bubble team to make the playoffs, but their line keeps getting stronger. Dice may still win this match with their talented vets playing, but I guarantee that this will be a close match. The thing that could kill this match would be Shock Therapy dying out too early or revered choking like he did last week against Quake. Intern has the potential to pull off a solid 15-10 against this dice squad as he has performed for Dynasty since joining about a month ago. Dice has too much depth and has been playing together too long to lose if they show one of their top lines. This match will be the best this week.

Final Score: Dice 50 – Dynasty 48
                  MVP intern

Other Good Matches:

Thunder vs. Disoblige

Thunder: Ease, Fludd, waven, Eelam, Ceyve Subs: Dazzal, Marge, Vitja
                  Disoblige: Pjotter, Spikey, cuji, Da1andonly, RednaZ Subs: Displaced, Obrama, AcumO

This will be a good match since Diso has added some players to their roster that will start for them. I expect this to be close since both these squads have been around for a while and can adapt to anything that’s happening in the game. If Diso shows their top line they should put up a strong fight against a Thunder team, but if Diso’s top line doesn’t show they’ll be outmatched.

Final Score: Thunder 50 – Disoblige 41
                  MVP Pjotter

Lol dont forget Wax guy carried disoblige in lj last season. That being said Diso gonna be fuckd.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zizu View Post
                    did i mention you, you fuck? i didn't even look at ur post since they're never worth reading. go eat kebab and read ur qu'ran like a good boy
                    Guess you did read it and got pretty much angry so sad cant wait till you go army and get buttfucked by your homebois.
                    1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                      Lol dont forget Wax guy carried disoblige in lj last season. That being said Diso gonna be fuckd.
                      argh you posted in this thread as well! This time I'll just start by saying "do you even enter in ship number 2?"
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        words
                        How about taking your Featured Matches and making it legit, like knowing what you're talking about. Just because you have some knowledge of the teams doesn't make it boring to read. The terr thing was just a small portion of what you did wrong (not to mention just going through the TWD rosters and listing random players). There was no 'rivalry stiring' or 'shit talking' or whatever you want to call it in your post, people are just responding they way they are because we want the writeups to be better and maybe not half-assed.

You said it yourself though, you'll write whatever the hell you want, so what makes this different from any other writeup in predictions besides talking about two teams a week?

Comment

re

guys back off voth, atleast he doing it relax, voth need some advice holla at your boiii
                          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                          KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                          1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                          1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            If you'd say hercules carried I wouldn't be offended, but all wax did was rack in a positive killcount behind the teaming of a good line... And yes that's what I've said all last season and still say now, once he has to help others and not rack in some easy kills he is just rubbish.

That said, it was good we had a guy like wax last season because it was a fine addition to our line, but in no way did he carry... mkay? Oh, and that's just my opinion and the opinion of the guys actually having watched our matches closely so you can flame me all you want records checking newbie.
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                              How about taking your Featured Matches and making it legit, like knowing what you're talking about. Just because you have some knowledge of the teams doesn't make it boring to read. The terr thing was just a small portion of what you did wrong (not to mention just going through the TWD rosters and listing random players). There was no 'rivalry stiring' or 'shit talking' or whatever you want to call it in your post, people are just responding they way they are because we want the writeups to be better and maybe not half-assed.

You said it yourself though, you'll write whatever the hell you want, so what makes this different from any other writeup in predictions besides talking about two teams a week?
                              It isn't any different than other people's predictions, it just happens to come out every week on schedule, I've been saying that all along. This is an opinionated article based solely on my thoughts and experiences, how hard is that to grasp?

Also, instead of just saying "blah blah your article is wrong," how about you actually support that statement with some evidence? Until then this is all I hear:

PaulOakenfold> hey you're wrong!!!!!!!!!
                              voth> why?
                              PaulOakenfold> because you're wrong!!!!!!! half ass writer of predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to see you point out some of the other things I did wrong, other than apparently dissing your bff dreamwin.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I clearly did on the previous page. You're pushing people away instead of thinking about what you'll do differently next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X