No announcement yet.

TWL Preseason Week 2 : FEATURED MATCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about instead of bashing voth's comments you do some of yourself ?
    Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
      If you'd say hercules carried I wouldn't be offended, but all wax did was rack in a positive killcount behind the teaming of a good line... And yes that's what I've said all last season and still say now, once he has to help others and not rack in some easy kills he is just rubbish.

That said, it was good we had a guy like wax last season because it was a fine addition to our line, but in no way did he carry... mkay? Oh, and that's just my opinion and the opinion of the guys actually having watched our matches closely so you can flame me all you want records checking newbie.
      Your such a fucking hypocritical bitch you fucking know that? Seriously, you must seriously be one of the most fucking most retarded finnish dumb fucking molefaces of life, honestly.
      He got most kills, that doesnt mean you should be giving him bullshit just because your a trashy jav and all your good at is going negative.
      FUCK
      It was a good line - you, because it's sad how your saying "it was a good line" yet your trashing one of the players in it, holy fucking shit, just stfu.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

re

respect cripple. If you are to trash talk u msut trash the whole squad, for example, CRIPPLE U CAMP JUST LIKE EVERY1 ELSE IN UR SQUAD GET GOOD afk ez.
        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          I clearly did on the previous page. You're pushing people away instead of thinking about what you'll do differently next week.
          No, you didn't.

And I'm not going to do anything differently next week; the question is, will you? If you don't like the predictions, don't read them!
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

This entire thing has gotten dumb, is this what is going to be like every week when Voth posts his HoN's and Features is a bunch of people just coming on to flame him about it? Keep in mind not only is Voth writing a section every week, but he is also the only one who is keeping this entire thing intact. I have quit writing in years past just because it has become so damn hard to get a in touch with the person who is supposed to be putting up the articles. These are opinionated articles, obviously they aren't always going to be what you personally agree with, in fact that is partially why they are written, to give the people we say are going to lose a reason to win and say "Yeah you were wrong idiot".

Taking some abuse while writing these is going to happen, but when you take it to the next level as serious as you guys are being about it it just gets out of hand. I guess either my articles are more approved of or warbirds just aren't as fucking emo because I wouldn't be as nice as Voth was when he was dealing with people crying over silly shit like guesstimated lineups.

Give it a break, because if Voth quits this shit I doubt anyone is going to come up and take his place to get these articles up, and to stay on peoples asses about making sure they are written. If I write ONE single post this TWL and it doesn't get put on the site within 3-4 days I will basically consider this a waste of my time. So either write your own articles with your own opinionated views, don't read the articles if they get you so riled up, or just take them for what they are, shit talking opinion pieces.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              If I write ONE single post this TWL and it doesn't get put on the site within 3-4 days I will basically consider this a waste of my time.
              Next up on my list of To-Do's is HoN posting section and Writers access/menu
              along with On the Move and Stats and bits since apart from fixing bugs here
              and there most major components for TWL are basically done...

:turned:
              PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
              Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                CRIPPLE U CAMP JUST LIKE EVERY1 ELSE IN UR SQUAD GET GOOD
                MY WORDS U THIEF!

Comment

respect cripple. If you are to trash talk u msut trash the whole squad, for example, CRIPPLE U CAMP JUST LIKE EVERY1 ELSE IN UR SQUAD GET GOOD afk ez.
                  you took my words, too
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Yeah, and our squad has titles doing it.
                    While your choking in LJ with your friendly butbuddy annoying fuckass cant get laid shitheaded down syndromed Turban.
                    Last edited by H.M.S. Stargazer; 12-05-2008, 12:39 AM.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

wax actually despite of what you say pjotter of how he played, one thing is for sure, he was there almost every game, unlike you, and he was the one getting "positive recs" to the finals being one of the most solid.

by the way you want to duel? see if extreme games was good for you = )
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                        Yeah, and our squad has titles doing it.
                        While your choking in LJ with your Friendly butbuddy annoying fuckass cant get laid shitheaded down syndromed Turban.
                        LOL RACISM MUCH?
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          This entire thing has gotten dumb, is this what is going to be like every week when Voth posts his HoN's and Features is a bunch of people just coming on to flame him about it? Keep in mind not only is Voth writing a section every week, but he is also the only one who is keeping this entire thing intact. I have quit writing in years past just because it has become so damn hard to get a in touch with the person who is supposed to be putting up the articles. These are opinionated articles, obviously they aren't always going to be what you personally agree with, in fact that is partially why they are written, to give the people we say are going to lose a reason to win and say "Yeah you were wrong idiot".

Taking some abuse while writing these is going to happen, but when you take it to the next level as serious as you guys are being about it it just gets out of hand. I guess either my articles are more approved of or warbirds just aren't as fucking emo because I wouldn't be as nice as Voth was when he was dealing with people crying over silly shit like guesstimated lineups.

Give it a break, because if Voth quits this shit I doubt anyone is going to come up and take his place to get these articles up, and to stay on peoples asses about making sure they are written. If I write ONE single post this TWL and it doesn't get put on the site within 3-4 days I will basically consider this a waste of my time. So either write your own articles with your own opinionated views, don't read the articles if they get you so riled up, or just take them for what they are, shit talking opinion pieces.
                          Hot or Not was supposed to be a review about matches with some funny lines between, not a trashing stage for idiots. Who gives a shit if it will be written or not, but if it does, at least make it appropriate.

Comment

guess i haven't proved myself good enough. Make sure u watch this sunday's match ignorant voth.

PS. I like featured matches articles, however what you are telling here about me is false. Terr like a pubber. Well, im just gonna say : DSAFDSGSDGWAFASDFDSFGDSFG
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I also agree with voth. However, as of today, how can thunder be in a featured match with dreamwin in the terrier and with eelam banned, game gonna suck man.
                              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                                Your such a fucking hypocritical bitch you fucking know that? Seriously, you must seriously be one of the most fucking most retarded finnish dumb fucking molefaces of life, honestly.
                                He got most kills, that doesnt mean you should be giving him bullshit just because your a trashy jav and all your good at is going negative.
                                FUCK
                                It was a good line - you, because it's sad how your saying "it was a good line" yet your trashing one of the players in it, holy fucking shit, just stfu.
                                If you're unable to comprehend English, maybe you should refrain from speaking it untill you actually learned it...

Firstly, I wasn't being a hypocrit anywhere...
                                Secondly, I am not Finnish...
                                Thirdly, did he get most kills?...
                                Fourthly, when did this trashy jav go negative? I don't think I've went negative once last season and I showed up to nearly every game... too shabby I cannot check this since I cannot look at the site... but if I went negative I went negative in a game we got either trashed at and all our team went negative or we won fairly close and I went 8-9 or something...
                                Fifthly, I never trashed wax, I even said it was a fine addition to our line, but I did put a sideremark to it which in my eyes and the eyes of multiple people that actually watched our matches and didn't just look at scores is completly correct and I said that therefor he didn't carry... If he actually carried then he should've carried finals aswell but he couldn't because guess what?... the players around him weren't nearly as good...
                                Sixthly, I was there nearly every game aswell, just not in the finals because I had better things to do then... And yes winning a title to me isn't nearly as important as one might think... I like to have good matches because that equals fun for me, and TWL gives that desired fun... but unlike you cave hobo's I dont care i've won no titles and I wouldn't care if I'd never win one... because quite frankly I most likely won't.
                                Seventhly, I guess it's quite hard for your too look behind just record being the campy motherfucker you are, piece of moronic asswhooped pimpleface with a monkeys IQ...

EDIT: Sorry monkeys, I didn't mean to insult you like that
                                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X