Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Should TWL Round 2 start Jan. 3-4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
    I find it a bit sad that if TWL is this weekend, you NEED to play. You have no life or something?
    Don't talk to me forumnerd.

@ Paul, tbh I have been doing a lot of things for the past couple of weeks, enjoying vacation and all. In meanwhile I noticed that suddenly things are switched back a week. Whatever reasons are behind it, I don't understand why dates are set if things get changed. This probably was asked earlier in this thread and perhaps answered, but I just felt to say something about this. Does it make this TWL better? Is it so hard to wait for another week? The sooner we are done with TWL, the sooner TW will get less active anyways.
    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

• Maybe it will be fun to see some other people playing this weekend, if its true what people are saying and half can't show up to these games..Some other people will have to step up then and hopefully we'll see some positive surprises
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I find it a bit sad that if TWL is this weekend, you NEED to play. You have no life or something?
        SDG:SDSGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASASFAFS SERIOUSLY

By this thread, you've become one of my most hated guys in tw. It's pretty irritating that u keep posting same things, long essays time after another.

This upper sentence u made makes absolutely no sense and it is probably worst reply ever. Ok, you got what u wanted, twl is starting this week, now please STFU.

PS. Your squad isn't going anywhere if ur somewhere near shark.
        GODDAMNIT FUCKING ANNOYING:.....a.g.h.gDS
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• didnt even vote, the result would be obvious. I like you as op mirror, and I understand you are trying to do everything good but..but you should of stick with your original idea. well for me its same thing, jan 4th, jan 11th or jan 2050, but now I know something, your into kinky submission mirror = )

pede o caralho ao teu mestre sua porcazinha, queres é caralho na tua cona de escrava = )
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            SDG:SDSGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASASFAFS SERIOUSLY

By this thread, you've become one of my most hated guys in tw. It's pretty irritating that u keep posting same things, long essays time after another.

This upper sentence u made makes absolutely no sense and it is probably worst reply ever. Ok, you got what u wanted, twl is starting this week, now please STFU.

PS. Your squad isn't going anywhere if ur somewhere near shark.
            GODDAMNIT FUCKING ANNOYING:.....a.g.h.gDS
            It probably makes no sense because you fucking suck at English. Please don't cut yourself because you are going to miss a week of TWL.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              It probably makes no sense because you fucking suck at English. Please don't cut yourself because you are going to miss a week of TWL.
              15:00 - 13:42
              4 TeKs

and you?
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                15:00 - 13:42
                4 TeKs

and you?
                You honestly want to argue about this? I out killed you and died the same amount of times in a losing match. You weren't even going to win, but dwopple subbed in an afk person. I don't give a rats ass how many teks you got because you probably got yourself killed anyways with those gimmic portals.
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• well, i have a few issues with this decision (mind you i have not read all of the thread).

1. Most college/university students are starting their new term on january 5th and will most likely be in the process of moving that weekend.

2. most of the people who would have voted to the contrary (like me) were most likely under the impression that they could relax and take a break from all of tw for these two weeks, hell this is my first time on the forums in quite a while, and my first time active in game in probably the same span of time and i have a captain in my ear about playing this weekend.

I don't understand why it is such a large deal to just take the week off, but hey my opinion came in too late, so its null and void right?

Just let it be known that if there are a plethora of low quality games/forfeits/no-shows, I will be the first to say I told you so.
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                    well, i have a few issues with this decision (mind you i have not read all of the thread).

1. Most college/university students are starting their new term on january 5th and will most likely be in the process of moving that weekend.

2. most of the people who would have voted to the contrary (like me) were most likely under the impression that they could relax and take a break from all of tw for these two weeks, hell this is my first time on the forums in quite a while, and my first time active in game in probably the same span of time and i have a captain in my ear about playing this weekend.

I don't understand why it is such a large deal to just take the week off, but hey my opinion came in too late, so its null and void right?

Just let it be known that if there are a plethora of low quality games/forfeits/no-shows, I will be the first to say I told you so.
                    so your argument is based on college being going on during the 5th, in which kids who had dorms/apartments etc will already be IN their dorms/apartments etc, and so there should be no problems whatsoever, hence destroying your argument...

also might I add, the majority of colleges actually start back up on the 12th of January, not the 5th, and so your argument is still a moot point

also, if there is a plethora of no shows and bad games this weekend, then you being so apt to say "I told you so" is still not very classy, and therefore still proves moot to the vast majority who voted for the 4th to hold games
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I do agree with you exalt, but thats not exactly true.
                      Ohio State (college I attend) starts back up this coming monday, which is the 5th. and many colleges in the midwest also start up then. I mean the 5th or 12th isnt going to make a big difference because either way its a Sunday and people will be at home or at campus, most likely doing the same thing as usual.
                      I would like to see week 2 start on Sunday the 4th however =O
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• Wait wha?
                        Nice poll, started on 23 of december. Don't you think only the people who want the games on 3 or 4 jan voted in this poll. Staff announced it would start on the weekend off 10 jan. So i didn't bother myself with continuum because my mind was set on 10 jan. If zizzo didn't contact me on msn i wouldn't have known and was deffently not here this weekend. Great thing is that zizzo contacted me in time so i could even decline the timeoffer for the twlb game.
                        I wonder how many squads will have a no show???????

Comment

• I still don't know if we are going to play this weekend or not :P
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why drag out twl even longer? Get it over and done with. I for one dont want to be watching twl 12 during season 13
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• o mirrorim é um lerdo gordo que precise de furar com sua primeira decisão do caralho, oh e seus cheiros do bichano como aquele de um animal de exploração agrícola

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                so your argument is based on college being going on during the 5th, in which kids who had dorms/apartments etc will already be IN their dorms/apartments etc, and so there should be no problems whatsoever, hence destroying your argument...

also might I add, the majority of colleges actually start back up on the 12th of January, not the 5th, and so your argument is still a moot point

also, if there is a plethora of no shows and bad games this weekend, then you being so apt to say "I told you so" is still not very classy, and therefore still proves moot to the vast majority who voted for the 4th to hold games
                                yes let me sit all by my lonesome here while everyone moves in around you, very sociable. and you are wrong, it is the 5th when most start up again. i don't understand where class came into this and how me being classless refutes any point i make, but sure!

and my main point was people not knowing this shit is going on, refer to leitz above and me. i was under the impression that i didnt have to log on for another week until pl and jamal got on my nuts, as is the same w/ leitz's situation. i would venture to say there is quite a few people who don't even know about what is going on, and thus are still under the impression that they don't have to play until the 10th

EDIT: Also the poll was started on the 23rd of December and the decision was made on the 28th of December. I do not think that is ample time given to decide such a thing, especially for those of us who were away for the hollidays. I left on the 16th and got back yesterday, and I am going to go on a whim and say others are probably in similar shoes. Ample time was DEFINITELY provided here, 5 days....yup.
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X