REAL TALK
        real talk
        real
        real
        talk

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
          lol are you kidding me? vihta definitely deserves to be in the HOF, did you not see him on elusive season 6? him and demonfaze were the 2 best warbirds on elusive at the time, + winning the twld title that season. and I'm sure they just forgot to add sika up there, he will probably be put in there when they fix it.

There are some people that don't deserve to be up there but whatever lol.
          WHat I meant is that its kind of silly to have vihta and domi in there but NOT sika. DIdnt mean that vihta and domi dont deserve HOF.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i could help if needed.

not even sure why they put this current hall of fame up, it's so random it's ridiculous, do it right or don't put anything up at all.. also it makes sense people will be inducted into the hall of fame for different reasons, some for leading squads successfully for multiple seasons, some for deciding finals, others for being among the best players since season 1 (fieryfire, static burn) and there's a huge difference between leagues etc., so a few lines a player would be nice as well..

a hall of fame will only work if it's done by players who've been playing twl for years and years.. epi has done some great groundwork, but he's obviously biased for the first seasons.. hell, the current hall of fame for some reason has 4 players who won season 1 but who didn't continue to win anything after that, mostly because they didn't stick around long enough, but that doesn't matter. thing is, twl got professional way after tw elites won their first season, probably when siege/elusive started dominating, and even at that time there were just a handful of organized squads..

Comment

I understand some people think they know everything and i agree with people when they say i dont have the knowledge to make the hall of fame complete... this is a BASE to build on, everything starts from a beginning point. The names that were put on that list were not only decided by me and yes FF was apart of the list. The first 5 seasons of TWL were mostly based on Warbird so most of the players are warbirds... i am gathering a committee from players old to present to help have a publicly voted hall of fame so really we will all probably have a say in who is in the hall of fame. new players old players everyone has a chance if they have put impact to twl.
              Subnova Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                loooooool @ the committee
                I agree with this post.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Comment

phzy is a loser or pummel or whoever the hell that newbie draft is, not one of those players was mentioned or even thought about for said committee.. ease was asked, hercules has been asked ff is on it i will not go into much more detail other then that. and as i have said before this hall of fame is for people who have impacted twl, the list of people on the hall of fame is only a beginning or a building block to make into something huge, i want to have a committee of roughly 8-15 people who have the final say on who gets voted in but the general public of TW will be able to nominate people to get in. Same with squads, squads will be nominated to be inducted in and the committee will be the final vote of who gets in. In this so called vote in if there are people like dreamwin soupero and that committee listed for nominations then there will only be a single squad that will be inducted in that phase. the phases can vary in sizes of squads and in players that is what the committee will also determine. I plan on getting epinephrine in it but he is rather inactive. There will also be some new people who have been nerding it up in the last 2-3 seasons that havent done anything but play subspace for the last 365x3 days such as kian or regency. good call on trying to ruin something that can be great, accept that i am trying to build something here that we all know you want to strive towards for the newbies and for the people who call themselves veterans like rule who probably expect themselves to be on there because they think so highly of themselves. it IS a good idea... it IS being implemented into TWL.. and IT will be great.

as i said if people have interest in the hall of fame they can ask me questions in game rather then posting a bunch of nonsense on this forum threat.
                  Subnova Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                    as i said if people have interest in the hall of fame they can ask me questions in game rather then posting a bunch of nonsense on this forum threat.
                    Yeah, I have a question...why are you doing this?
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I'll help out if you want.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                        please tell me that's not real talk
                        real talk bredgin, ease don't lie

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
                        phzy is a loser or pummel or whoever the hell that newbie draft is, not one of those players was mentioned or even thought about for said committee.. ease was asked, hercules has been asked ff is on it i will not go into much more detail other then that. and as i have said before this hall of fame is for people who have impacted twl, the list of people on the hall of fame is only a beginning or a building block to make into something huge, i want to have a committee of roughly 8-15 people who have the final say on who gets voted in but the general public of TW will be able to nominate people to get in. Same with squads, squads will be nominated to be inducted in and the committee will be the final vote of who gets in. In this so called vote in if there are people like dreamwin soupero and that committee listed for nominations then there will only be a single squad that will be inducted in that phase. the phases can vary in sizes of squads and in players that is what the committee will also determine. I plan on getting epinephrine in it but he is rather inactive. There will also be some new people who have been nerding it up in the last 2-3 seasons that havent done anything but play subspace for the last 365x3 days such as kian or regency. good call on trying to ruin something that can be great, accept that i am trying to build something here that we all know you want to strive towards for the newbies and for the people who call themselves veterans like rule who probably expect themselves to be on there because they think so highly of themselves. it IS a good idea... it IS being implemented into TWL.. and IT will be great.

loki is a loser or zero seven or rule or whatever bad jav that hurricane guy is

anyway, i'm just passing on ease's msg, why so angry

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                        Yeah, I have a question...why are you doing this?

my hurricane 4 hall of fame!!!! post should be ur answer =)
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

wtf..... do you all really need to boost someones epeens on fucking subspace? I've been around SS for along time and I don't see anything good coming from this. To be honest I'd be surprised if anyone has any info as a whole season to put into it from the late 90s. Hell maybe not even the early 2000s.
                          I know what anyone says will not stop this. I still think it's a horrible idea. Very few people qualify to be able to judge this if ANY.

Webvern
                          Last edited by Funk; 01-23-2009, 04:52 AM.
                          Web

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                            1:Ease> lol loki just told me the committee members
                            1:Ease> cloth, freeze, dreamfly, soupero, regency, dreamwin, evildeed

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
                              ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                              stfu dildosaurus
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                                stfu dildosaurus
                                god your signatures are so annoying "dw iz da best terr in twz!!$$"
                                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                                1:soild>they can say what they like
                                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X