No announcement yet.

TWL Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are lots of people that haven't even participated in twl and deserve an honourable mention if not a spot in the HOF.

Lets take most of cripples roster for example. Wix, while not ebing one of my favourite people on tw still remains to be imho one of the best anyship players tw has ever seen. there was a time when hellkite was easily top 5 wb in tw. As well as having guys like Phyre, cig smoke, louis, rawztones, and newbies like loki23 (lol) thats just the tip of the iceberg of the cripples utter domination of trench wars.

Also players like Mysterio! Sir>elimkiller! i dont think they ever won any titles, although they'd destroy most of these "elite tld winning wbs" any day of the week in their prime.

and for once I can agree with mm89: FieryFire one of the best tw players of all time hands down should be inducted into the hall of fame.

on the note of inductions: for the first bunch of seasons whch the majority of the players playing now werent there to witness, the HOF players should be chosen by players who played or at very least watched those seasons.
    should choose a few of the best captains, an MVP or two from the best squads, and any marquee player from the newbier squads.

for the past lets say 3-4 seasons, the inductees should be limited since most of the current tw community can identify those players. and could be polled if necessary (a commitee trying not to be biased should work just fine for the newer seasons HOF.)

last thing: hurri keep up the great work bro, dont listen to these nay-saying goofs cuz if everyone had their defeatist attitude nothing would get done..
    great to see someone actually step up to the plate and help the TW community. sad to see some idiots still would rather flame anyone who is helping the tw community grow, then buckle down and perhaps right up a fucking list of the guys you feel have been left out.

be constructive, every effort doesnt have to be flamed till it fails. people dont want to do volunteer work if they just keep getting flamed for it.

HOF is an excellent idea, props to hurri for taking a good idea and running with it (props to epi as well but in all honesty you nay sayin fucks epi gave up real quick on this idea so hes obviously NOT the best guy for the job. looks to me like HURRICANE is the best guy for the job since hes the only one with enough sense, and dedication to actually do the work)

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
      thats just the tip of the iceberg of the cripples utter domination of trench wars.
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

great to see someone actually step up to the plate and help the TW community. sad to see some idiots still would rather flame anyone who is helping the tw community grow, then buckle down and perhaps right up a fucking list of the guys you feel have been left out.
        how does this help tw community? we would be better off if staff would plan new leagues (eg javufc spawnfest league, draft tournament) during off twl season, better events instead ?go hunt everyday, someone actually replying to ?help calls instead of krazie <ER> answering some bullshit that doesnt relate to anything asked.

how will it help community grow? u think the newer players will care whos on hall of fame? real talk

looks to me like HURRICANE is the best guy for the job since hes the only one with enough sense, and dedication to actually do the work)
        haha :groovy:
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

draft you're ignorant. if you think that someone putting time into furthering the tw community, whether it be by making a website, making an event or answering help calls is bad for TW and subspace then your as dumb as i always thought you were. What have you done for tw lately other then open your big trap and start yippin and yappin any chance you get.

hour after my post already some nay sayin idiot gotta start nay-sayin.

Comment

draft you're ignorant. if you think that someone putting time into furthering the tw community, whether it be by making a website, making an event or answering help calls is bad for TW and subspace then your as dumb as i always thought you were. What have you done for tw lately other then open your big trap and start yippin and yappin any chance you get.

I'm sorry going to go with draft on this one. I don't see how this is in any way constructive to the TW community. Maybe he should shift his efforts to revitalizing or making a league like I did and am still doing with TWDT. As for making a site....isn't he just submitting lists to riistar? So I'm going to say thank you riistar for all your efforts and could we please put all of this wasted effort into something a bit more useful?

Edit: along with the fact that I have still yet to get an answer to why this is being made.....ANGER
            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
            Originally posted by kthx
            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

It's a 30second HTML page...
              I just sanitized hurricanes HTML (cos there was some mistakes in it) after he sent it.
              Hardly much wasted time for me, and i am working on other stuff for twl...

You might notice the Schedule boxes on the main page let you link to
              squad profiles now? I'm still tweaking other things in the background so
              to the end user you don't actually see a lot of change atm...
              PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
              Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

This hall of fame is just another popularity contest, another way to increase the same people's E-dick. Especially if you're going to make everybody vote, because honestly who will vote for an unknown person regardless of the fact that he was a game changer.

Also a hall of fame is from all times, we just dont have the people anymore who would do a good job making a decent hall of fame. 75% of the comitee probably started playing yesterday.
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

draft you're ignorant.
                  yee dog, but tis all good

if you think that someone putting time into furthering the tw community, whether it be by making a website, making an event or answering help calls is bad for TW and subspace then your as dumb as i always thought you were.
                  stupid canadian, did u even read my post? no where on my prev post did say I think 'making a website, making an event or answering help calls is bad for TW and subspace'.

i'm pretty sure i said something along the lines of -we would be better off if-

and another thing, don't u work as a busser or something that doesnt take a lot of brains irl? don't call me dumb newbie, tump u in da nose 1 day

What have you done for tw lately other then open your big trap and start yippin and yappin any chance you get.
                  me afk'ing in trench wars for a +1 population is probably better than this so called 'hall of fame' bredgin

i like to 'nay-say'

nay-say all da time, whenever i can nay-say, nay-sayin funfunfun
                  Last edited by Draft; 01-26-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

lol thump me in the nose, drive the 2 hours to london kid, then we'll see. fuckin 90 pound azn fuk talkin shit.

Comment

lol thump me in the nose, drive the 2 hours to london kid, then we'll see. fuckin 90 pound azn fuk talkin shit.
                      i like how u completely went off topic just to make a stupid comeback in an attempt to make me look weak

and..90? more like 92 baby

Comment

Shut the fuck up already draft. Hurricane is putting effort and time to this more than anyone would at the moment.

I love how everyone always shit talks everything that is done(especially by staff), even tho they wouldnt give up a 5 minutes of their own to work with one problem/thing.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

True, I wouldnt give up 5 minutes of my time for something like this. Because its a bad idea
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Hall of Fame - Only squad to go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5 - Quicksand : Captains: Izor, Racka, Kthx. (supporting cast Rly_Dumb). The only one that matters.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Hall of Fame - Only squad to go undefeated in TWL while playing every game 4v5 - Quicksand : Captains: Izor, Racka, Kthx. (supporting cast Rly_Dumb).*

*single match played as a replacement squad

fixed
                              hyuk hyuk hyuk

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                                I love how everyone always shit talks everything that is done(especially by staff), even tho they wouldnt give up a 5 minutes of their own to work with one problem/thing.
                                I wouldn't give him shit if he was putting his efforts towards something useful. I put my efforts towards TWDT and it kept the population slightly alive until TWL. What does this hall of fame accomplish...there has yet to be an answer provided to that question. Do something that attracts new players or keeps vets involved, don't waste your time sucking the dicks of those who quit long ago. And yes I can criticize because I solo (with minor helps from staff and random pplz) revived TWDT. Do something useful with your time and desire to help.
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X