Replay round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay round?

Just curious as to why there is a replay round for twlb/twlj when there are no games to be replayed? If this is so and the mini tourny starting in two weeks (and if the mini tourny spans 2 weeks), squads who have a bye won't play for the next 4 weeks? Thats quite a long time without a sunday game

let's be fuck'n real for a moment here mirrorrim.

the league's kind of been cluster fucked as of late. with ten twld squads and only eight twlj/b squads lj/lb have a week to jerk it and two weeks in the brainwave classic. end the ld regular season right now, it's not like rape, whiskeyjack, or diso will be getting into the playoffs. let the 4-7 spots compete in the bw classic a la lb/lj and we're good to go. save us all some time.

like jesus fuck, i know we had to take a break for christmas but this whole season has just been one gigantic diarrhea smear on an eggshell white wall. 7/8 squads essentially get into the playoffs, the fuck? what was the point of the regular season?ahgsdhsdngdfkdsfmkhmdshlsdfhsfh

fuck it.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

+ waiting time + longest off season ever + sit in spec
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

get rid of replay week, if not this one, the next one real talk
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

bump
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

keep the replay week i need time to perfect my strategy and also recruit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              let's be fuck'n real for a moment here mirrorrim.

the league's kind of been cluster fucked as of late. with ten twld squads and only eight twlj/b squads lj/lb have a week to jerk it and two weeks in the brainwave classic. end the ld regular season right now, it's not like rape, whiskeyjack, or diso will be getting into the playoffs. let the 4-7 spots compete in the bw classic a la lb/lj and we're good to go. save us all some time.

like jesus fuck, i know we had to take a break for christmas but this whole season has just been one gigantic diarrhea smear on an eggshell white wall. 7/8 squads essentially get into the playoffs, the fuck? what was the point of the regular season?ahgsdhsdngdfkdsfmkhmdshlsdfhsfh

fuck it.
              If I knew you IRL, do you think we would be friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                If I knew you IRL, do you think we would be friends?
                I'd obviously be your friend.

Lets sum up,
                1) TWLD, 10 squads, 9 weeks - TWLJ/B 8 squads, 7 weeks = 2 week(s)
                2) TWLD Replay Week = +1 week(s)
                3) TWLB/J Brainwave Classic = +2 week(s)

1) + 2) + 3) = 5 week(s)

You're saying that a squad that isn't participating in TWLD or bw classic or hasn't got games to replay,
                doesn't have any sundaygames for 5 weeks?

I'd love to be corrected.
                HISSI EI TOIMI - VAIJERIT VARASTETTU

2:ray j> no im talking different stages of hard
                2:ray j> you midn taking a pic of your dick right now hard and unhard so i can see what i'm up against

2:ray j> mino is it ok if we webcam just for as ec so you can show me ur dick

1:ekko> i was on xtube checkin out some homo videos

Comment

bump
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by turmio View Post
                    I'd obviously be your friend.

Lets sum up,
                    1) TWLD, 10 squads, 9 weeks - TWLJ/B 8 squads, 7 weeks = 2 week(s)
                    2) TWLD Replay Week = +1 week(s)
                    3) TWLB/J Brainwave Classic = +2 week(s)

1) + 2) + 3) = 5 week(s)

You're saying that a squad that isn't participating in TWLD or bw classic or hasn't got games to replay,
                    doesn't have any sundaygames for 5 weeks?

I'd love to be corrected.
                    quit bitching and find more competition for your respective leagues and you wouldn't sit out for so long... its not the wb player's faults that jav and base leagues have no fucking competition anymore, maybe you should split up all your 100 man squads into multiple ones and you could play another 2 weeks

til you fix your own problems I don't see any reason for you to complain
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      quit bitching and find more competition for your respective leagues and you wouldn't sit out for so long... its not the wb player's faults that jav and base leagues have no fucking competition anymore, maybe you should split up all your 100 man squads into multiple ones and you could play another 2 weeks

til you fix your own problems I don't see any reason for you to complain
                      uhh, yes it is your fault. it is a direct result of having 10 squads in ld that lb/lj have to sit around for four weeks until playoffs start. please, give me the excuse that we all have 60 players and if only we had a cap of 35 activity would go up!!! exalt had i known you were such an optimist i would've came to you to godparent my children. suck my dick you fuckin' moron. you're out of your element.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                        uhh, yes it is your fault. it is a direct result of having 10 squads in ld that lb/lj have to sit around for four weeks until playoffs start. please, give me the excuse that we all have 60 players and if only we had a cap of 35 activity would go up!!! exalt had i known you were such an optimist i would've came to you to godparent my children. suck my dick you fuckin' moron. you're out of your element.
                        lol

no but seriously... LD has 10 squads while you have less... so of course LD is going to last longer and make you sit out... you guys voted on how many squads to have in each league remember? I don't understand how it makes it 4 weeks though... 2 weeks waiting for LD to be done and then what?

Why don't you have your tournament thing while LD is playing still? I mean the squads that are already in top 3 have to wait out for that too... but wtf are you bitching about then? Would you rather play in the tournament thing? I mean you're being unreasonable at that point if you complain you are sitting out while your tournament is going on
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You guys didn't listen to me when i said 8 squads was enough in TWLD....I think by looking at the results it would have been a better league with 8. Syne and Disoblige really didn't add anything to the league....

Personally i was in favour of just taking the top4 in each league to playoffs and fucking the rest...but i get the feeling alot of people on suckier squads would have cried about that....
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

That is what I am confused about..are we waiting an extra weekend? (called replay week) is it because all the twl finals will be on the same weekend? Exalt that is what I'm wondering, why not have the mini-tourny go on now instead of in two weeks? If anything we could have the semi-finals in three weeks (two rounds of tournaments and then the semis the week after) and a week off before finals to make all the finals the same weekend.

Reason why it is a little troublesome is that for four weeks squads who have worked hard to earn that bye now has to be idle for four weeks. I know for sure that my squad's inactivity will go up knowing that they don't have to be prepared next weekend, so I worry if after waiting four weeks if some of my players will just kind of lose interest in twl. It's not likely but it's something to think about.

Think about it in football terms Exalt. If your Chicago Bears played so well and earned a bye, and because of it, they had to wait four weeks to play in the playoffs. Wouldn't you be a little afraid that since they didn't play for four weeks straight they might not be ready come playoff time?
                            Last edited by Royst; 02-11-2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Royst View Post
                              That is what I am confused about..are we waiting an extra weekend? (called replay week) is it because all the twl finals will be on the same weekend? Exalt that is what I'm wondering, why not have the mini-tourny go on now instead of in two weeks? If anything we could have the semi-finals in three weeks (two rounds of tournaments and then the semis the week after) and a week off before finals to make all the finals the same weekend.

Reason why it is a little troublesome is that for four weeks squads who have worked hard to earn that bye now has to be idle for four weeks. I know for sure that my squad's inactivity will go up knowing that they don't have to be prepared next weekend, so I worry if after waiting four weeks if some of my players will just kind of lose interest in twl. It's not likely but it's something to think about.

Think about it in football terms Exalt. If your Chicago Bears played so well and earned a bye, and because of it, they had to wait four weeks to play in the playoffs. Wouldn't you be a little afraid that since they didn't play for four weeks straight they might not be ready come playoff time?
                              definately... which is why I'm wondering about why you guys aren't playing the tournament in these next 2 weekends while LD finishes up...

I think it was probably not really realized til now how long squads have to sit out... a month is a long time... I know if dynasty had a bye in LD and had to wait 4 weeks my squad probably would go completely inactive

I think its no small coincidence that wildcard teams in the NFL seem to be on a roll every year and make the superbowl, while the bye week teams seem to be playing less than stellar ... I dunno the solution to all of this though... maybe wait out this weekend and push the tournament up a week? 3 weeks is better than 4 at least
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X