No announcement yet.

TWLD Hot or Not Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is every thread turning into trash talk between the same people coming up with exact insults. Can't you people stop taking all this so seriously. God this is getting extremely boring. =( : - ((((((((((((((
    2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
    2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
    2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
      Why is every thread turning into trash talk between the same people coming up with exact insults. Can't you people stop taking all this so seriously. God this is getting extremely boring. =( : - ((((((((((((((
      wow fu, i tried to come up with something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        wow fu, i tried to come up with something new.
        i lol'd
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          That's funny. Then why do we have coaches and analysts for since noone cares what they think? Please, watch your dirty little mouth out with soap. Do you have to drop F bombs every other sentence to act hard over a spaceship forum or what?
          Coaches almost always are ex-players and if not are then not as well respected. Anaylists are also almost always ex-pro or atleast ex-college athletes aswell. Atleast thats how it is in California Dunno maybe yall got some fat ugly non athletic sports anaylists where you live but not in the bay. And finally I can say fuck how-fucking-ever times and how-fucking-ever I please because.... well, because I can. Got to love the freedom of speach act. Ignite you're making me picture you as a big ass vagina with arms and legs.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
            Coaches almost always are ex-players and if not are then not as well respected. Anaylists are also almost always ex-pro or atleast ex-college athletes aswell. Atleast thats how it is in California Dunno maybe yall got some fat ugly non athletic sports anaylists where you live but not in the bay. And finally I can say fuck how-fucking-ever times and how-fucking-ever I please because.... well, because I can. Got to love the freedom of speach act. Ignite you're making me picture you as a big ass vagina with arms and legs.
            Cut the foreplay. Get prop. 8 passed and propose me for marriage, already.

Comment

Quake Hot all season.

Well i got 3 mvp already .... and i didnt play 2 games ..I just mvp my 1st twl game vs Pirates.... and Mvp vs heavy.. racka probly crying so bad after i mvp heavy .. Ezor you should get on a diet 1st and racka get a job in border patrol because he just mad of mexican people that own him.. so bad.. but ok im on fire... vash on fire skepsis on fire raspi onfire peru onfire ignite best sub ever... probly can beat you 1 on 1 ezor .. so watch out xD

Comment

Originally posted by guero View Post
                Well i got 3 mvp already .... and i didnt play 2 games ..I just mvp my 1st twl game vs Pirates.... and Mvp vs heavy.. racka probly crying so bad after i mvp heavy .. Ezor you should get on a diet 1st and racka get a job in border patrol because he just mad of mexican people that own him.. so bad.. but ok im on fire... vash on fire skepsis on fire raspi onfire peru onfire ignite best sub ever... probly can beat you 1 on 1 ezor .. so watch out xD
                a brilliant display of english
                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                Originally posted by kthx
                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  i lol'd

MAN PANTIES WHAT

HEY DWOPPLE

UR GAY BITCH IF UR NOT MAKIN PROGRESS GET THE FUCK OUT BRO

Comment

instead of making fun of someone with bad english grammar, learn to appreciate him talking to you in your native language and hope you wont need to learn his because frankly, i doubt your smart enough to.
                    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

the fuck is this thread?

anyways, can someone tell me if dwopple is banned for life?

make it happen
                      peace

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                        instead of making fun of someone with bad english grammar, learn to appreciate him talking to you in your native language and hope you wont need to learn his because frankly, i doubt your smart enough to.
                        i speak spanish too, who doesnt?

Comment

Originally posted by guero View Post
                          Andy Samberg: True that
                          ignite: DOUBLE TRUE

Guero and Vash and Skepsis and Raspi are probably the 4 warbirds in TWL, Deez Nuts and Peru well get their shit together for the top 6, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            Dying out in a 5v4 situation is something that you don’t often see a player of Izor’s caliber do
                            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOL

Big King Izor
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post

MAN PANTIES WHAT

HEY WARD

UR GAY BITCH IF UR NOT MAKIN PROGRESS GET THE FUCK OUT BRO
                              hi

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                                Ignite all you are is just an ugly, dog head lookin wannabe dancing with the stars faggot ass cant get laid unless he pays sad little midget dick having fat girl loving goddess fantasizer.
                                Ok this coming from you kid i find halarious... your about to regret having put my name in there though cause ima take my turn at slinging the shit/truth as i've gathered from you over the years. Not that im a fan of ignite but well im pretty sure he hasn't done any tw girls like you have... how many you up to now kid? i know of at least 3... ONE OF WHICH YOU LIVED WITH. Ignite ... as i've seen his pics is at least passibly hot and obviously doesn't need to get his ho's from the tw pool... while u... well do a vote and ask any girl and im pretty sure you've probably seen his pics too and thats where all this jealous rage is coming from. I swear you are starting to act like left eye with your stupid bs rampages... next thing u know you'll be following him around from arena to arena and stalking his squad members.

Now that i think about it... i've only had 2 guys while you've had 3 girls... geez i thought i was the ultimate loser and here u just ran right over my rec. haha gg u win :P

Dont bother replying btw... just come try to slam me in the game so i can give out those girls names who u've done
                                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Working...
                                X