No announcement yet.

TWLD Semi appeal HEAVY vs Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if you had lost I can pretty much guarantee Thunder of all squads would be the first to whine about all the irregularities between TWL Rules and what occured during the 5 minute intermission before the 25 minute period overtime without subs.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well talking about this makes no sense at this point. Everything that needs to be said concerning it has been said
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I woke up late, I still could have been there to sub in, I did start to a majority of the games hence I am a starter for Heavy. By the time I was unbanned the entire first round was over when I logged in we were barely 5 minutes into the game.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
          3) I messaged both squads that the subs will go through me with a 10 second delay. I received no messages for subs.
          In case someone missed that.
          TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
          TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Everyone not on your squad on staff is going to laugh at this appeal. Everyone besides HEAVY/QS members have showed the problems with your appeals. This has nothing to do with what would have happened had you won/loss, who gives a shit.

Stick to your points at hand, and maybe you'll be taken more seriously.

Comment

Meh, really I never expected it to get accepted. Ease is right, we had every opportunity to win the games and didn't. PL tried to make it as fair as possible and it just naturally is a hard thing to do when the bot breaks down.

I will say the only issue I had was that Burnt should have been warned for refusing to fight to get it to that point and continue it, and a lot of the time with his straight up running he had full energy and was just trying to get away from playing against apok. Everything else I threw in mostly to add to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                Meh, really I never expected it to get accepted. Ease is right, we had every opportunity to win the games and didn't. PL tried to make it as fair as possible and it just naturally is a hard thing to do when the bot breaks down.

I will say the only issue I had was that Burnt should have been warned for refusing to fight to get it to that point and continue it, and a lot of the time with his straight up running he had full energy and was just trying to get away from playing against apok. Everything else I threw in mostly to add to it.
                I just want to say that I'm impressed by this post (especially considering the circumstances) as it is one of the few mature TWL-related posts I've ever seen.

yeah, that's my 2 cents.
                sdg

Comment

Burnt has been playing longer than any of us in this thread, and on our squad. Naturally this past year we've been a defensive surge squad. We all know when to look for an opportunity, and when to rush (which is rare, and mostly just in packs).

He got off almost as many shots as Apok, if not as many, but knew that against a rusher he had to keep his distance and play against the rushing strategy. It wasn't a refusal to fight.

As far as getting off radar, did you notice he was trying to circle Apok to get onto a side that Apok may have not been facing? He wanted to catch him off guard, and finally did.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                    I just want to say that I'm impressed by this post (especially considering the circumstances) as it is one of the few mature TWL-related posts I've ever seen.

yeah, that's my 2 cents.
                    ditto
                    TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

re

Apok NEVER once chased burnt when burnt had FC, so why should burnt do the same? Apok only chased burnt after he shot, and Burnt usually shot first. Don't get this BS about burnt just running, Apok was refusing to be aggressive first, he was just waiting for Burnt to shoot so he can "chase"
                      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Look I've said all season that something major really needs to happen to justify an appeal, and right here it would fuck up the whole TWL schedule and probably prolong things another week. Even if the round had been voided and we went to round 3 1-0 if we won another strayfest the game would have taken 2 hours by the time all was said and done (although another round is about how long that 1v1 ended up taking). I dont know if you think I'm going to sell out on what I've been saying all season long, but I'm not that type of person. Burnt played a good 1v2 and i was surprised that he moved forward and that caught me off guard. I felt obligated to make an appeal based off the fact that burnt was really just running the whole time and while he was 'fighting' with off radar strays I dont think anyone really considers that a 1v1 duel

Comment

izor stop spamming...

8 day ban.
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

like nba refs, you gotta let the players play the game and decide the outcome, not the refs

staff shouldn't be interfereing so much to the extent it dictates the game
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                              staff shouldn't be interfereing so much to the extent it dictates the game
                              you mean like giving players 1-game banfrees?

yes, i went there
                              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

how does someone run 2 v 1 and still wins the game? if he ran like you thought he ran, refusal to fight, he wouldnt have won
                                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
                                X