TWL Season 13 Invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnt is in Hall of Fame?

and i like that 3v1 and win thing you did last season in TWL Burnt!
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

re

kiss burnt's rings, BETTER YET KISS MINE EXALT ULL NEVER GET ONE
      TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
      KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
      1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
      1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

a-s has a good top line, but they have been at the bottom of the ladder for most of the reset. Rapid also down there too, difference is rapid's lb line sucks. Good ld/lj lineup tho .

and BW worked hard to qualify fk u ph
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
          a-s has a good top line, but they have been at the bottom of the ladder for most of the reset. Rapid also down there too, difference is rapid's lb line sucks. Good ld/lj lineup tho .

and BW worked hard to qualify fk u ph

lol rapid. <_<
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

twl-s invites now ph
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
              kiss burnt's rings, BETTER YET KISS MINE EXALT ULL NEVER GET ONE
              I don't see any rings. Care to show me where they are? Are they gold filled with diamonds like the superbowl rings?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Haha wow. Seriously shocking. Time to make you not regret it ph.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Its that time of year again! :wub:
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Maybe you won't run non fucking stop every single game like a fucking bitch this season. Playing like t0ma doesn't make you any good burnt. You are a piece of shit player. Don't talk to KK like you are even close to his level.
                    LOL? Burnt's one of the best wbs ever to play TW
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

adf

good stuff ph. more teams :grin:

Comment

hey epi, don't you ever get burnt out dealing with nonsense? i don't even bother to educate people as to the history of the zone anymore. they don't care. they're young, impetuous, and their cocks are immensely large, so large, apparently, that you're destined to lose any and all pissing matches by default.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I am the best of both worlds, I know the zones history and am young and impetuous with a huge cock to stroke.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yes rapid made it! Now we wont be the worst squad in! Downfall...Brainwave worked hard my ass we gained around 500 points just to get our asses in.
                            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                              LOL? Burnt's one of the best wbs ever to play TW
                              Epi, lemme ask you a serious question. Do you honestly expect me to care what happened so many years ago?

Do you think anyone cares anymore what siege or elusive or hell, even recently syndicate did? Do you really think ANYONE cares?

Where are those players now? What have they done since to help the zone? I don't see them. Blood pops up from time to time... as do you... but where is everyone? Banzi will show up once a year to play an elim and disappear again. Where is 2dragons? He sure isn't in TW.

Frankly, it doesn't matter who was good back then. Those players are NOT good now, and will never again put in any time to help the zone or to bring back any type of competition.

We will never know who is better these days, because back then competition was frankly worse in terms of overall skill level. Things evened out.. .and maybe that's because everything is watered down with mediocre players... or maybe it is because those old players are not so much better than players of today.

I'd like to see you be able to create a squad as dominant as elusive was back then. I'd like to see crome do the same thing for siege... and no I don't mean the sweet version.

Thing is... it will never happen... because those players don't give a fuck about subspace any longer... let alone would ever put in time to actually get good again.

So no, I don't think he is one of the best players to ever play TW. Judging purely by his recent play, he is not even top 5 in today's game.

Just as I'll still say banzi was one of the best wbs I've ever seen, I don't think he would be so much better than the top wbs of today simply put. Talent levels out when players have the same amount of experience. Just because players were "vets" back then, it would not mean they would have been considered so amazing if the "vets" of today had the same amount of experience as them at that time frame.

So yeah, I'm saying burnt is trash. He doesn't know how to team, and his "thunder" LD win was despite him, not because of him. Say what you want, but no player should be running and hiding while his team dies out and him taking all the "glory" of being able to run for an hour to win a game. Thunder vs Heavy in playoffs was one of the longest and worst games ever to have watched. Burnt ran like a bitch for an hour. He still does it. I don't call that good at all. Wearing a player down from boredom does not make anyone good. Sorry to hurt your feelings epi.

Get off the high horse and realize your time has passed. Good day.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

damn exalt is fired up! Maybe this will be the season he wins his first TWL playoff game.

Comment

Working...
                                X