• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    just promise me you won't let dreamwin go near a terrier ever again
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

all hail queen spider and raptor jesus
      TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

o boi this is getting better, i really prefer using "full force" on other things other than keyboard buttons, but hey theres taste for everything.

beijinho :wub:
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
          dont understand why staff lower lag limits 5ms below my lag, clearly thunder will be capped at 80% capacity becoz of this

you lost to us.

how sad is that!""!#¤
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
            That's what happens when you are the greatest. You are doing something, I mean everything right, when a TWLB thread turns in to a gossip show about your squad, the best basing squad in in Trench Wars, Respect. People talk about us, and want to be like us, but they can't, so they reside to immature trash talking which has no effect on a squad of this stature. Jealous? I would be. With depth as great as a tidal wave I would want to hop on board too, but you can't so you resort to lashing out with all the other peasants secretly admiring the greatness you are witnessing from such a well oiled, and polished, immortal machine.
            look at this drama queen

Comment

get alode of thsi fagz
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Where was eelam?
                What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
                  you lost to us.

how sad is that!""!#¤
                  Saw it coming. :fear:

And Respect: Do not terr dreamwin if you want to win.

Comment

no, pity him and give him half of diakka's games like ease would do
                    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

mambo ftw (diakka, hellkite, menelvagot, glavitik and some others i probably forgot)

and watch out for the zizu effect, it's similar to the everest effect, when -f- won twlb.
                      Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                        mambo ftw (diakka, hellkite, menelvagot, glavitik and some others i probably forgot)

and watch out for the zizu effect, it's similar to the everett effect, when -f- won twlb.
                        Refer to sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                          Refer to sig.
                          but you can't go out 1-10 in a terr (except for tourny or belim)
                          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

yo mooty come bd u silly kiwi. starting now

also i predict rapid will win twlb since they raped previous champions

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                              Nothing will take away from the fact that ADDING the Pandora crew to our already formidable roster made Respect an obvious title contender. Some players seem to have some odd feelings regarding Respect being Pandora. I would just like to point out a few things and give a little respect where it is due. I have been seeing players starting to refer to our squad as pandora, as well as using it as an insult to say we will be choking hard come twl time.

This tells me two things, first is that you're in denial of how badly Pandora owned you (yeah you). Second, how badly EVERY SINGLE Respect player has dominated you and your squad, since its establishment quite a few months back.

The Pandora savages being recent recruits for the most part, the bulk of the period of time where respect has been absolutely destroying twbd arenas on the daily has been due to the work and excellent performance of the Virtuosus core players and a few key Brainwave recruits (as well as others).

Now as we are entering twl, the addition of the Pandora guys solidify our spot at the top and you will see the full force of our great squad, Respect.
                              hey look what i found

Comment

PH is currently the happiest guy in Trench Wars.

True story.
                                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                                X