lb nerds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is a squad that won twlb a wannabe squad for a squad that never won
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
      how is a squad that won twlb a wannabe squad for a squad that never won
      numerous reasons, but i still wouldn't go as far as calling it a wannabe squad.
      maybe influenced if anything?

the last season doesn't say much about the strengh of the leagues that were prior to it. there was a huge gap between pandora/dice and the rest of the squads, almost zero squads reached the ten minute mark against us in pandora's last two seasons, including your squad. Pene winning lb doesnt change this, nor does it make it any better than Pandora was. different times, different teams.
      TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

okay, so how is penetrate influenced by pandora then?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          okay, so how is penetrate influenced by pandora then?
          well, for example in Pandora's first season our lineup consisted of 5 spiders, 4 upper and 1 under. however we wanted to be able to push through under more so we decided to go with 2 spiders in under all the time, which was at the time not used by any other squad. its possible that some squads went with one as back up under, but never did actually go as far as telling 2 spiders to stay in under throughout the entire match, as it was thought to be a waste. penetrate was one of the squads that adopted this style of play. although i wasnt active enough last season to see whether they were using it then, they definitely uitilized it in the seasons when Pandora was around.

Comment

everyone plays 2 under now, that's bullshit sarger. i would hardly consider penetrate to be influenced by pandora and i think you need to check your ego quickly. pandora was a good squad, yep. two seasons ago they were the second best squad. they were the second best squad for the two seasons prior to that as well, i'll give you that, great job.

seriously though, you lost to three different squads. is that supposed to be an accomplishment? we lost to a lot of different squads. shit, we even lost to brainwave. however there's one glaring difference between pandora and penetrate; we're winners.

different squads, different seasons, but penetrate'll always be champions. i hope you enjoy your three silver medals.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

yes, penetrate; you and your two spiders under the cram... more like pandora 2 amirite?

Comment

jeen,

if you can point out any squads that specifically employed two spids in under prior to Pandora then i'll gladly retract that statement.

out of respect i won't explain any further why i hold more meaning towards my silvers than your gold, as i feel no desire to belittle your squad which is something i would have expected in return from you, but oh well.

Comment

there's no need to explain any further i understand where you're coming from and that's all well and good. whether you'd care to admit it or not but you've slighted my squad plenty of times in this thread. just because i'm more blatant and crude about it shouldn't equate to much.

i didn't mean that your squad didn't invent having two people cover under. to be entirely honest i'm not sure who started it, all i know is that when i saw how effective it was we said 'let's do that'. if it was you, thanks. i'd also like to take the time to thank camisade for all of their hardwork bringing us the cram. also, stabwound, you invented the shark!!! gj buddy!!

i'm sorry that i jumped the gun like that, sarg. you weren't giving my squad much respect so i felt as though i needed to defend it; just as you've done with pandora. you're the man though sarger and will be my icelandic prince forever and ever:wub:
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

yeah sorry if it came off like i was disrespecting pene, i was actually trying to avoid that as much as possible. love :wub:

Comment

You faggots seem to forget that Penetrate is the reigning TWLB champions.

You're free to whine about luck/lag/staff intervention all you want, but that still doesn't change the fact that they are currently the champions, so it doesn't really matter what you whine about.

GO PENETRATE! \o/
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

spastic has the copyright on not killing a stray lower shark, which everyone copies.
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Who got the first TeK in the first official TWLB game?

They have the patent for "kill the enemy terrier" strategy!
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i have the patent for "spreading mines near teammates" strategy
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by sarger View Post
                              numerous reasons, but i still wouldn't go as far as calling it a wannabe squad.
                              maybe influenced if anything?

the last season doesn't say much about the strengh of the leagues that were prior to it. there was a huge gap between pandora/dice and the rest of the squads, almost zero squads reached the ten minute mark against us in pandora's last two seasons, including your squad. Pene winning lb doesnt change this, nor does it make it any better than Pandora was. different times, different teams.
                              are you trying to say that the seasons where 2 squads were the only contenders were better than the seasons where multiple squads were contenders?

no offense sarger, but no one really gives a flying fuck how good pandora did in regular season or how they were great at constantly being second best. you guys were a good squad, with good players, but you never got it done. that's just how it is... it's like excusing the new england patriots for losing to the giants in the superbowl because they had a 16-0 regular season. no one gives a fuck because when it mattered, they couldn't get it done.

also, i'm REALLY not sure what similarities there are between penetrate and pandora... there were a few ex-pandora players on penetrate but they all left for respect. oh well, i guess i'd rather not play with a bunch of playoff chokers anyway. (not that i really play anymore)

EDIT: Respect... the new Pandora, but how? :P
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

how about you stop bashing respect right now. back off. Gonna win TWLB. We are NOT pandora. We are RESPECT. End of story. bai.

-dw
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...