No announcement yet.

lb nerds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the full force of the great squad respect netted the exact same results as the full force of the great squad pandora

thanks for being the perennial bridesmaid bitches
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
      (yeah you)
      wtf no

not allowed

8(

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka View Post
        That's what happens when you are the greatest. You are doing something, I mean everything right, when a TWLB thread turns in to a gossip show about your squad, the best basing squad in in Trench Wars, Respect. People talk about us, and want to be like us, but they can't, so they reside to immature trash talking which has no effect on a squad of this stature. Jealous? I would be. With depth as great as a tidal wave I would want to hop on board too, but you can't so you resort to lashing out with all the other peasants secretly admiring the greatness you are witnessing from such a well oiled, and polished, immortal machine.
        turn around and get on your knees

it's time for the m half of the a2m
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

aww cute, back when they were full of energy about winning twlb (with dreamwin? hahaha)

respect.....stoooooooooops

stoooooooooooooooops

maybe eelam being (C) could of been a little better, but styll STOOPS
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Open up your heart and let the hate out.

h8h8h8h8h8h8h8.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go back to convincing myself that there's nothing wrong with being runner-up.

Comment

time for a quick dose of real talk before i hit the sack.

vat, we've had our differences but i really feel for you this season because for once you didn't talk a whole lot of shit, i went into the game with the mindset of keeping the title away from respect at all costs but it had nothing to do with you.

as for all the menelvagors and diakkas and dreamwins and squallff8s that plagued respect's roster, when will you idiots learn to stop acting like a poor man's eelam, who himself is just a poor man's ruby? imitating an imitator who doesn't even have the charisma to be effective at what he does is just pathetic. from the minute twl invites were sent out you morons have been making the same guarantee that we've been hearing from pandora since season 10, yet this time all the trash talk was coming from a bunch of uppity virtuosus newbies. not once has pandora lived up to their own hype, and apparently their core learned their lesson about doing it. it honestly pains me to see the few good guys on your roster go season after season without a ring, but it didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that merging pandora and virtuosus, who not so long ago was the laughingstock of twlb, was not the correct solution to your woes. nor was playing several hundred bds and countless rounds of base. not even your hours and hours of practice in #respect could save you from the real problem: your bridge troll of a captain deciding to add his friends instead of players who could have given him an actual shot to win.

squallff8, never come out of spec in a twlb game again, you're garbage.

dreamwin, you're a shit terrier and so is draft, you two little girls take your slapping match to the playground.

diakka, you freckle-faced little fuck, your post that i quoted up there is one of the most laughable examples i've ever seen of an idiotic teenager trying to sound smart and talk shit at the same time. "reside to immature trash talking"? reside? really? did an 8-year-old write the thesaurus that you used for that one? "depth as great as a tidal wave"? that's the best comparison you could come up with? "peasants"? how about you kiss my fucking ring, pissant? as for your "well oiled, and polished, immortal machine", it got teabagged by a rusted out piece of shit who played maybe five bds and five rounds of base in three months on dice. kind of makes you look sad for spending hundreds of hours practicing so your ass could try to cash the ridiculous check that your mouth wrote, doesn't it? words can't explain how satisfying it was to come off the bench ice cold and dominate you to keep the title away from your grubby little sausage fingers. fuck you.

menelvagor, you are probably the worst captain i have ever seen. your virtuosus pride single-handedly cost your squad any chance they had. it sickens me that good people like sarger and zung ever had any faith in a nimrod like you. go back under your bridge and don't ever show your face in my arena again.

much love to the good guys on respect, i'm sorry you got screwed by terrible captainship.

out.
              Last edited by PH; 01-19-2010, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Woo! I got mentioned in a thread! Im popular :detective
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

To add one thing here:
                  I am 100x happier being in runner-up squad like respect than being in lb winning squad full of ego jerks.(Not meaning all dicers)
                  Dice has it's own stuff going on in their squad, but I personally disrespect the way that dice stands.

You guys were better when it came to final showdown, I give you guys credit for that, well done.

PS. JAMAL, I hope you die to AIDS, suffer very long painful death or someday you are so poor that you will shove ur head in to ur ass and keep it there as long as u've grown a pussy to earn a buck.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                    PS. JAMAL, I hope you die to AIDS, suffer very long painful death or someday you are so poor that you will shove ur head in to ur ass and keep it there as long as u've grown a pussy to earn a buck.
                    :grin::grin:

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      To add one thing here:
                      I am 100x happier being in runner-up squad like respect than being in lb winning squad full of ego jerks.(Not meaning all dicers)
                      Dice has it's own stuff going on in their squad, but I personally disrespect the way that dice stands.

You guys were better when it came to final showdown, I give you guys credit for that, well done.

Benched in first round for a 15 year old pimpled face nerd, shitted on in second round then subbed, why are you talking? Euro's are only good for one thing, to die in war.
                      fu

Comment

Wrap it up retards. Time to step outside and take a breathe of fresh.

Comment

roflllll
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                          1:waven> is if im going to prison
                          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
                            Benched in first round for a 15 year old pimpled face nerd, shitted on in second round then subbed, why are you talking? Euro's are only good for one thing, to die in war.
                            am i the only one who about died laughing from this?
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Looks to me like PH picked up more then a ring here on dice! Looks to me like he spent to much time with his 2 daddies Ciggy and king jefri _o_

You cant realy argue with what he said tho for the most part :x

Vati love u

Dreamwin: SOme ppl are champions and some arent. I would guess this is why u dont fit in dice
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

don't know why paska linked me here but thanks, missed out

Originally posted by PH View Post
                                dreamwin, you're a shit terrier and so is draft, you two little girls take your slapping match to the playground.
                                playground=twdt, i kinda did, destroyed his team 20:00 - 7:00ish while bbm'ing, holla

<-this shit terrier still top two terriers in tw, if i come back and play

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
                                .. LOL j
                                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X