No announcement yet.

TWLB Hot or Not week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eph, your partner being forced to rep while your still alive is 1.

as for you menlvagor and your defensive post after 2 years (lol.....), no matter how you try to see it and how you really want it to be, read my post again of that thread, you were gonna get axed anyways, your fate was sealed before that game, and not only I dont lie, I know what happens in dice! as for your plade win, does that really matter in a season we won, losses like that ive seen everywhere, and doesnt change the fact that I still think you sucked after you beat us. but hey you won, was deserved, good job :wub:
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Some people really take this shit way too seriously.
      Last edited by Stabwound; 10-15-2009, 11:56 AM.
      sdg

Comment

I'm glad I re-read that thread that PH posted so I could do this:

Generic 4/4 TWLB HoN thread move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
          I'll just add that draft, you got raped by me and CB as well that season if I remember correctly heh heh heh. BEASTED and FEASTED.
          word? you got hellkite to play on Canadian Baser? thats pretty low dawg

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          Fuck you draft. Get good. You joining thunder is pretty hilarious cuz now ease can finally see how fucking bad you suck. I'm going to rape you with my eyes closed when we play vs Thunder, maybe then you will admit how sad lil ego fuk you are.
          Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
          Some people really take this shit way too seriously.
          true say stab, i get dw mad all day all night bhee

but dw has a point, i get no motivation to try when i dont have 'dreamwin' to bite my ass when i slow down

i need some kinda horrible euro trash player to replace dreamwin stylll]

edit; u can start over diakka? LOL;LL
          lol
          lop
          ll
          ;o
          i0opl
          lolllo
          ;
          po
          lp
          o
          lloll
          ol
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

dreamwin got curbstomped by mad, had to be subbed out and ?squadleft

mad is on roughly the same level as thunder

so why is dreamwin still talking
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
              hehe, yeah that was a low blow by mm89, but he's cemented himself as a huge douche so I shouldv'e seen it coming.

a few misconceptions i'd like to point out though, for anyone who has doubts as to what actually happened, during the game and later that season.

I am blamed for losing the game, but a little known fact is that I was subbed in for cape, who had newbed it so badly in the first half of the game that dice was down to 1-6, I was SUBBED into the game, and battled back for a 15-14 loss (or something around there) as someone pointed out in that thread ph posted, my last death being the 100% direct fault of dice's spiders. (unfortunately there was a mine laid on my portal, shortly before I needed to use it)

I'd also like to add that dice won that twlb, but one thing they could not do, was beat me, with my new squad plade. It was actually myself and canadian baser who just destroyed your uber leet squad, made you look so foolish, Dreamwin sliding through your cram with ease, feaster and beaster raining down bombs on you and your team. I still remember the "we werent trying" whines after the game it was classic.

I'll just add that draft, you got raped by me and CB as well that season if I remember correctly heh heh heh. BEASTED and FEASTED.
              You know you are bad when you go from playing a ship where your job is to stay alive to playing one where you do what you do best, die....a lot. I wouldn't call it a low blow, I could of been a real dick and waited til the soft lock, which I discussed with dice core but it was a mutual agreement that not only were you horrible but you had the most annoying attitude ever so it was best to get rid of you ASAP. I'm glad to see your season was so successful to you however seeing you beat us in the regular season (lol). You failed to mention your 20-0 loss to Spastic in the playoffs but that is alright, I understand. I forgot what # LB title that was for me that season either 3 or 4, just sad to see you didn't get to experience it with all of us and attend the championship party at Cig's that night .
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

i hope 2 years from after i win twlb this season i don't come back to forums to gloat about how great i was in the golden days like this guy

Comment

too bad pandora will never win. :<

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    i hope 2 years from after i win twlb this season i don't come back to forums to gloat about how great i was in the golden days like this guy
                    you won't have to worry about that since you join squads like Pandora and now Respect
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      too bad pandora will never win. :<
                      too bad we beat u :<
                      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Bram won a twlb :turned:
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

and i took a shit this morning
                          Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

oh gawd damn respect gonna rape you so bad dice. You can't beat me, and you can't beat my squad, you aren't good enough. couldnt beat me on plade, couldn't beat me on thunder, and now you won't beat me on respect. Your time is over, keep basking in your former glory cuz it's all your gonna have.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              after i win twlb this season
                              ahahhahaahahahhaha

haahahahahhaahahaha
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

You dicE and virtdoraliner boys should make your own topic and talk there instead of ruining other topics.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X