TWLD Week 9 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
    Yea well mega can laugh all he wants but we stomped dice so... lololLOLolol right back? -_-
    somebody is touchy
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
      Yea well mega can laugh all he wants but we stomped dice so... lololLOLolol right back? -_-
      quicksand did well against wolf
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
        I actually agree with that. It's just a matter of getting everything clicking with you guys, and that hasn't really happened often this season.
        They've had 4 seasons to "click" with each other.
        Tobey Maguire got bit by a spider, me? Must’ve got bit by a goat

- The best player to every play the game....Will duel any 10* who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Not at all exalt I just wanted to clown megaman so I did. You obviously have a beef with qs still. And I told you I dont want to be involved cause as far as im conscerned, we still cool.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

hi guys!
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
              They've had 4 seasons to "click" with each other.
              In our only other season we had not nearly the same line, but we also played this game a lot more in our defense. Not like you're good anyways
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

We've been managing to add similar lines (minus Iron Survivor), but we (myself especially) just have not had the time to stay sharp during the week. And I think I can say without upsetting my teammates that none of us are quite at the level of the once-a-week-vet status.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                  We've been managing to add similar lines (minus Iron Survivor), but we (myself especially) just have not had the time to stay sharp during the week. And I think I can say without upsetting my teammates that none of us are quite at the level of the once-a-week-vet status.

Squad leaving now...
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    Squad leaving now...
                    last time i dded was a month ago, so u still have it better
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                      In our only other season we had not nearly the same line, but we also played this game a lot more in our defense. Not like you're good anyways
                      is epidemic even on the twdd ladder anymore? our 'starters' last played a twdd game together probably when we were qualifying. that argument is atrocious. we've all been playing this game long enough; you're either good at it, or you're not. you are what you are, practice isn't making the difference.
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

in season 9 -f- didn't play a single twbd after the qualifications and won twlb, i support this theory, even if its really old
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I agree also, but practice can make a difference, ex Spastic Twlb 6..it depends on how you see it and how you take "practice", im speaking for myself here, but I can play 10 jds or bds that mean absolutly nothing to me and that dont help me at all to get in shape, then the next day I play 1 or 2 that are worth way more than those 10 games..in the end its like pasc said anyways, you are either good or your not :wub:
                          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                          Your friend,
                          ​​Papi
                          ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                            I agree also, but practice can make a difference, ex Spastic Twlb 6..it depends on how you see it and how you take "practice", im speaking for myself here, but I can play 10 jds or bds that mean absolutly nothing to me and that dont help me at all to get in shape, then the next day I play 1 or 2 that are worth way more than those 10 games..in the end its like pasc said anyways, you are either good or your not :wub:
                            try practicing in a new arena by typing in: ?go

Comment

let's hold hands then :wub:
                              Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                              Your friend,
                              ​​Papi
                              ​​​​​

Comment

young money
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X