No announcement yet.

22 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not 22 weeks, but i'm not denying that aren't organizing something else.
    Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

unless ur talking about extending the whole twl, which ur not, i think 22 weeks is absurd. what is it, 8 or 10 basing squads do their league while the rest of trench wars waits and watches? (trust me, i would feel the same even if melee was in basing). i also think it's absurd that u guys don't get a playoffs, regular season is regular season, but nothing beats the stretch run.

my thoughts: end it at 11, play a few fun weekends (during twld and twlj playoffs) where every1 gets to play (ie. mix and match the squads, but make sure every1 can play. imagine 4 or 5 good basing matches to watch in 1 weekend?) after that is done move on to the more simple, less confusing twt's.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Like i said we are working on something.
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

that's very descriptive

and i was referring more to the points about 22 weeks than urs
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

me and you Div, we'll play our 22 weeks, whether anyone shows up to play against us or not. So what is it? Come on 22.

And how about a word on the twlj and twld playoffs? These things should have been organized before leagues even started, why are we waiting until after leagues are over with to describe how the postseason will work. A bunch of squads have no clue whether they are currently in a spot to play in the playoffs or not.

WE NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF!

Thank you.

Comment

Bleen- I hope you understand that an all-star game is not a substitute for playoffs or a longer season, I don't want to hear
              "well the season is over, and there will be no playoffs, but we've organized some hokey poke event in a futile attempt to pacify you".... I mean it bleen, you have to have read all the fucking playoff and 22 week post shit- there needs to be more to THIS season one way or the other.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I am not the one makes those decision, I am just a low class programmer for the sites :P

Comment

Look above bleens picture!
                  :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                  X