Originally posted by Dabram
    1.warportal
    2.brookus
    3.mitch
    4.wadi
    5.mythrandir

-bram
    agreed
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
      oi! i forgot u :eek:
      u were a good terr...what made u stop?
      Most probably going to Cripples where they had Utopia and Eph

They noticed my "talent" only a week before i went on vacation...ill tell them to put me in practice game to prac terring again...kinda lost it...and mantra could invite me to priv basing too :P

Ri
      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

sigh...if only this was posted last year
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
          sigh...if only this was posted last year
          sigh.. if only this was posted 3 years ago :P
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

My top terrs:

1. Brookus (I love basing with this guy. We always win)
            2. Warportal (good terr, we all know it)
            3. Buckaroo Banzai (Right now Pallies #1 terr, been my terr for 2 years now. Improves the game of all those around him when in base)
            4. Mythrandir (just as good as Buck, just needs to learn the pallies style of play)
            5. Mitch (Always played jav when I used to play with him, but he's a pretty good terr now. Lives through all kind of stuff blowing up around him)

Comment

In no particular order.

-Warportal
              -brookus
              -Mythrandir
              -Bronchitis
              -Spybreak/Wadi
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

wtf epi i can terr....if u havent noticed my only problem is lagouts not my skill in terr...

sigh and ty web for saying me

i know i aint the best and dont even expect to be the best but i try damn hard and in my mind without lag i think i'd be damn good but hey i'd rather have fun
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

You all got great terrs there like:

Utopia
                  Warportal
                  Mitch
                  Ephmeral

But you are missing one. Sika, on last TWBT season he had two games in a row with more than 40 kills as a terr !! And on both times he died maximum 10 times. The latest match he achieved more than 40 was against Disoblige and after the match Eph said on team chat (spec):
                  Sika is without a doubt the best terrier in TW.

In my opinion that's a lot of said from a guy who was thinked to be the best terrier during the time Cripples dominated the base league. He hasn't played many games as a terr and many of you know him much better as a WB but in my opinion he is in the top three terriers of all the time.

This topic was the best terrs at the moment but because I have know idea about that, I will go for the best terriers of all the time (league).

Not in any order:

Sika
                  Utopia
                  Ephmeral
                  Warportal

These are the terriers who have shown some mad ass dodging in base and especially in flag room.
                  Last edited by Zippi!; 07-29-2002, 06:27 PM.

Comment

lol..

i won't argue that sika isn't a great terr..

but i remember Ephemeral saying that. And i think you're using it under the wrong context. He said it after pointing out Sika had a ridiculous amount of kills in a terr. i.e. Sika had fired quite a few shots during the match but still managed to survive almost all the time and somehow dodge spider bullets which were flying everywhere. Don't want to rehash old arguments. Just saying, in my opinion, Ephemeral said that statement with sarcasm more than anything.

But yah, Sika did really well those two games. Was really hard to kill.

Comment

Show respect to brookus.

Light vs Diso

Mitch had however many deaths , warp had 25

Light vs AS

Mitch had 21 deaths, bookus had 7

And we have worse sharks than Light AND diso. Just a thought but he's good enough to cover for our crapyness (k we all know we have good sharks but they aren't the best :P)

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i had 8 deaths 4 caused by the very laggy thundermare

Comment

Hmmmmm, just from who ive based with and I feel most comfortable with are...

Brookus
                          Mitch
                          Warportal
                          Myth
                          :yawn:

Comment

8 deaths, not bad. But can you get 7 deaths vs yourself? :P

Comment

OMFG.
                              I forgot Ciggy.

Ciggy is a good terrier too.
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                                i had 8 deaths 4 caused by the very laggy thundermare
                                Too bad Light didn't lag. Would have been a nice excuse for my 25 deaths..
                                Last edited by warportal; 07-30-2002, 07:38 AM.
                                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                                X