No announcement yet.

Terrs of TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-S, Light has let you have your praise, but you're taking the fact there was a close game to Light a little too far.

.. No offense, really, but I guess you don't remember the constant lag outs we had for the first half of the game and the last 2 minutes.. we were playing 5/6 players, and we didn't wuss out...

Man, I'll always remember how bad that game's lag was

Edit: There was 90+ spectators, and the TW server was acting up horably, which caused massive lag.
    Last edited by Ruby; 07-30-2002, 05:16 AM.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
      A-S, Light has let you have your praise,
      How very generous and gracious of you! Wow, you guys are swell!
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd

How very generous and gracious of you! Wow, you guys are swell!
        I'll pray for you at night my little man whore fucker.

NUTSACK FOR U
        <3

Comment

Conc is right though, Ruby - it was nice of you to allow other people to praise A-S for a good game. Way to share the wealth.

Also, why is it always Light players that seem to lag out? Hmmm...I wonder...
          The downside of being better than
          everyone else is that people tend to
          assume you're pretentious. -
          www.despair.com

Comment

Hey I've got an idea! Let's try to end a thread without a Light vs World return to third grade antics.

MMkay?

GG $

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
              Hey I've got an idea! Let's try to end a thread without a Light vs World return to third grade antics.

MMkay?
              But my mommy said those Light kids were bad people and I should never take candy from them. Except for Domi, 2d, and Spy. Those guys are mad sexy and mommy said to get their phone numbers.

FWIW, I wouldn't put myself in the same league as warp/Myth/Mitch/etc this season. If I ever can eliminate the 4-5 stupid deaths I have every game, maybe I'll consider myself as a decent terr. Until then, it's my team that gives us wins.

Edit: There was another group of people that used to always complain about lag and lagouts. They were called Nazis.

There... Godwin's Law. This thread is now closed.

llater,
              Tony
              Last edited by brookus; 07-30-2002, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                A-S, Light has let you have your praise, but you're taking the fact there was a close game to Light a little too far.

.. No offense, really, but I guess you don't remember the constant lag outs we had for the first half of the game and the last 2 minutes.. we were playing 5/6 players, and we didn't wuss out...

Man, I'll always remember how bad that game's lag was

Edit: There was 90+ spectators, and the TW server was acting up horably, which caused massive lag.
                We we're also missing some of our best players and shockingly enough we suffered from lag to. This didn't have anything to do with Anti-Scrub just pointing out that brook isn't getting the props he deserves. But you can make this into a squad hating lgiht and wanting to bring you down post if you want.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                  Edit: There was another group of people that used to always complain about lag and lagouts. They were called Nazis.
                  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

General> Sir, the allies are coming
                  Hitler> BLAST! They lag, our guns will have no effect. SURRENDER THE BASE, SURRENDER THE BASE!
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I don't think anyone is better than Brookus at the moment, might be a few just as good. Of course I"m still going to have to kill you a good 10+ times this weekend Brookus.

Comment

yah the game was sooo laggy squadcaptain of disoblige (boki) has been leaving me harrassing ?messages to me since the game

way to go boki, really mature

Comment

Originally posted by General Malaise
                        Conc is right though, Ruby - it was nice of you to allow other people to praise A-S for a good game. Way to share the wealth.

Also, why is it always Light players that seem to lag out? Hmmm...I wonder...
                        They aren't, we have never lagged out that bad. If you actually read my post, it has nothing to do with "letting A-S Being praised" Conc picked out a couple words that mean shit. The point of the entire post was the fact that we have never had such bad lag outs going to 4-5-6 people half the game, and we just kept on playing because we weren't going to be wussies. That is a legitimate excuse for doing bad in a base match.

Originally posted by Kookie

We we're also missing some of our best players and shockingly enough we suffered from lag to. This didn't have anything to do with Anti-Scrub just pointing out that brook isn't getting the props he deserves. But you can make this into a squad hating lgiht and wanting to bring you down post if you want.
                        I know what you were trying to say, I've just seen it around constantly, in the predictions, forums, in game.

Like, our prediction reasons were against us because we did bad against "weaker" squads or whatever, which I just let it go, but it has gone a little too far, after seeing brookus and a couple other people post how we only beat you by 10k or so, and many many ingame statements, I thought I would just say something here. It isn't a big deal.

But I won't talk about it anymore, since no one can take any judgement, and if I do judge something, they'll hop on me like flees.
                        Last edited by Ruby; 07-31-2002, 02:16 PM.

Comment

There was another group of people that continued to post to threads that were dead. Those people were called Nazis.

llater,
                          Tony

Comment

But who won the Light vs A-s game.

I think Light did, and they went on to become TwBL champs SO GG and everyone except 1 person said GG after the match and he axed for it so blah.

And it was a fun ass GAME!
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                              wpez
                              mitch
                              myth
                              brook
                              eeks
                              I'm not a terr. :/
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                                There was another group of people that continued to post to threads that were dead. Those people were called Nazis.

llater,
                                Tony
                                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                                X