• Time
  • Show
Clear All

warportal
    mitch
    brookus
    myself
    mantra
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

In this order.

- Warportal ( ez $ )
      - Brookus ( our sexy terrier )
      - Utopia ( altrough he's inactive, he is still one of the best )
      - Ephemeral ( also inactive, but I still remember being really good )
      - Mitch/Spybreak! ( Both have mostly the same style, great terriers)

Check out the pubs sometimes, you would discover a lot of skilled terriers.
      When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

does this make me a nazi?
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
          .. No offense, really, but I guess you don't remember the constant lag outs we had for the first half of the game and the last 2 minutes.. we were playing 5/6 players, and we didn't wuss out...
          Hmmmmm so your saying Light does lag, when the genius aka destroy said u dont lag and "He doesnt lag, you newbs just need to learn to aim." - DestL

LOL, once again Ruby proves that he can disprove himself and his squad.
          :yawn:

Comment

That reference was to 2dragons who did not play in that match.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
              That reference was to 2dragons who did not play in that match.
              <Nazi mode=enable> Actually mitch, he did </Nazi>

llater,
              Tony

Comment

mike22209 terrs like a man possessed.
                sage

Comment

Hmm let me see, terring is one of those things where you can have good days and you can have bad days, just depends on how your bursts/portals/greens/spider shots are falling. But if I had to pick some names :P

current:
                  warportal
                  brookus
                  mythrandir
                  mitch
                  Vampz
                  Pearl Jam
                  Buckaroo Banzai
                  Bronchitis

Nockm should be on there but I haven't seen him terr recently

There are a lot of other good terrs, but these are the ones that, in my mind, show consistency in the flag room.

I should also mention that I'm done playing so I no longer count. Remember to get out while it's still fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Hmmmmm so your saying Light does lag, when the genius aka destroy said u dont lag and "He doesnt lag, you newbs just need to learn to aim." - DestL

LOL, once again Ruby proves that he can disprove himself and his squad.
                    You've proven that you really are 15. That post makes ABSOLUTLEY no sense.

So since you like to think that you were "invited to light" (ROFL), and the fact you are obsessed with me, don't post anything about me, cause I can't hear it from now on. Ignored.
                    Last edited by Ruby; 08-03-2002, 09:14 PM.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Tobe is a disgrace to 15 year old gangstas, In EGV homie don't play dat.
                      sage

Comment

Geez i need to start praccing since you wont put me here... gah
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

from a vet's point of view :P

Utopia
                          Sika
                          Warportal
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

They aren't, we have never lagged out that bad. If you actually read my post, it has nothing to do with "letting A-S Being praised" Conc picked out a couple words that mean shit. The point of the entire post was the fact that we have never had such bad lag outs going to 4-5-6 people half the game, and we just kept on playing because we weren't going to be wussies. That is a legitimate excuse for doing bad in a base match.

I know what you were trying to say, I've just seen it around constantly, in the predictions, forums, in game.

Like, our prediction reasons were against us because we did bad against "weaker" squads or whatever, which I just let it go, but it has gone a little too far, after seeing brookus and a couple other people post how we only beat you by 10k or so, and many many ingame statements, I thought I would just say something here. It isn't a big deal.

But I won't talk about it anymore, since no one can take any judgement, and if I do judge something, they'll hop on me like flees.
                            I hope by weaker you don't mean the third place team.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

baseterring isn't really that hard... i think a lot of people can do a pretty good job. i mean, if i can do it okay, i'm sure half the people in trench wars can too.

with that said though, warportal has to be my fav terr. both base wise and LT wise. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

I hope by weaker you don't mean the third place team.
                                I've been jaded by Kookie's comments since last weekend. Now my mind is warped and all I read in his posts are:

WEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARE THIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRD PLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACE WEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARE THIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRDPLACEWEARETHIRD PLACE
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X