Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
    Haters gonna' hate.
    You haven't even won a game yet and you lost to syne.
    A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Regen View Post
      You haven't even won a game yet and you lost to syne.
      I wasn't playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
        I wasn't playing.
        LOL is this a joke? Doesn't matter if you were playing or not. You would have still lost, and "you" stands for your squad.
        A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

ITT: regen and mobey have a sword fight (and by "sword" i mean cock)
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

regen merking kids
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Will you kindly choose my lottery numbers, Regen? You seem to think of yourself as abit of a psychic.

Comment

*insert Mobey insult with flagrant Eminem references scattered throughout here*
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  wasnt the only mistake savanger made....halls should of started for the voodoo child to begin with, and where is sarrow...guy dds 7x a day to make it into twl then goes inactive after he makes it?
                  Cres... y u no actin lik da smart prson u r? U smarter than this. Sarrow = trash. Y vs savanger lik dis telling sarrow 2 play? bad idea
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

id like to point out how bad of a squad Syne is, I mean why do ppl even join it... rasaq/auger emos out and leaves every year which hes about to do again and it just fails after week 3 anyways

BUT YEA ID LIKE TO THANK PANDORA.COM FOR THE MUSIC NEEDED TO OWN SYNE ND STARGAZER FOR UNBANNING ME

Comment

just saying they would of had a better chance with sarrow in

and gj money u finally unbanned?
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                        X