Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    be quiet faggot
    literally, this is said under their breath by everyone on the forum every time you post

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      You can pin the blame on whomever the fuck you want for this, but in reality, Dice finished the game down a man with the numbers advantage belonging to Trauma+. The player in question had zero impact on the game itself (speaking in terms of kills and deaths !), and after speccing, Trauma gained a numbers advantage that they failed to capitalize on whatsoever. The guy stayed in long enough to not kill anyone, not die to anyone, and gain 2 flag possession bonuses worth of points. Is this really even a game changer at all? I say no. In fact, the idea of an appeal here is such a ridiculous notion that I feel I must counter it with an equally ridiculous notion.

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed TWL Ops, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Cres: fuk he usin chewbacca defense

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a TWLB squad, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must deny this appeal! The defense rests.
      +1 million, check and mate.

johnny cochran has been done proud!!!
      Last edited by paradise!; 10-12-2010, 10:32 PM.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        literally, this is said under their breath by everyone on the forum every time you post
        I am married and have a son, you try to get free wins on 2d spaceship game twlb matches.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          I am married and have a son, you try to get free wins on 2d spaceship game twlb matches.
          me too, except the last part

Comment

So why are you such a faggot?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

explain

Comment

good luck engaging paul o guy is slippery as fuk

Comment

well this thread is concluded and ara hasn't locked up a thread in hours...
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

i want to thank humid for not closing the thread after relaying the verdict, else this crucial post game wrap up would not have been possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
                      well this thread is concluded and ara hasn't locked up a thread in hours...
                      it's only a matter of time until that happens. :P

Comment

• Why would TWL ops follow the set rules now. Look at Stray's LD championship game. Unban someone who was just caught using CE and then allow him to play and be the deciding factor in the final game. Oh and lets reward him with a staff position for holding in there for one of the shortest bans ever given for cheating. No wonder people are trying to overthrow staff, too bad they are trying to overthrow the wrong members. Lead the Keep Fear Alive movement Kthx. You are such a good candidate, I mean who wouldn't make a better rep for the people then a scorn ex-staffer who was axed for abuse. All that is left on this game is a bunch of retards with keyboards attacking apathetic old men.

Comment

• merce was in for 3 seconds let's bring up past year's staff decisions and find the patterns

Comment

• Originally posted by Eww View Post
                            Why would TWL ops follow the set rules now. Look at Stray's LD championship game. Unban someone who was just caught using CE and then allow him to play and be the deciding factor in the final game. Oh and lets reward him with a staff position for holding in there for one of the shortest bans ever given for cheating. No wonder people are trying to overthrow staff, too bad they are trying to overthrow the wrong members. Lead the Keep Fear Alive movement Kthx. You are such a good candidate, I mean who wouldn't make a better rep for the people then a scorn ex-staffer who was axed for abuse. All that is left on this game is a bunch of retards with keyboards attacking apathetic old men.

Child Please
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• heuaehuahuehuaheuhaueu

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• looks like cres isn't the only one passing torches

eww i hereby name you as my successor, just add cancer to every post you make from here on out and you're golden
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X