Trauma+ vs. Dice Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
    abusing is bad, btw. unless its sexual abuse.

and speaking of abuse, who was that piece of shit that set me to a ship while i was speccing in public. I DEMAND ANSWERS! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNSWERS!

yeah i'm getting bored.
    Sorry, but it wasnt me!
    Major Crisis

Comment

• 1.) personally, i fully trust diakka. the guy has integrity. he wouldn't abuse a moderator command even if it were the twlb finals.

2.) as far as there being some "insider" who would either look the other way, or worse yet, edit the server logs, that's crap. complete and utter crap. the upper echelons of staff are not going to let something like that happen. there is wayyyyyyyyy too much oversight and policy and red tape in the way.

3.) hire vati so he can learn all our secrets!
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• i just noticed.

humid, learn to type trauma+ right!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• how can he be the head twl op if he cant even type the squad names correctly in the title? noooooooooo.

i kid, love ya. B)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
            jason im not the expert so Ill believe you so this convo ends here. but did someone check the "logs" then? I bet..no. and someone said here "Its also pretty easy to edit that line out of the log before its looked in to. Its fun to have friends with access to the server log. "

edit:I obviously give the benefit of doubt of being wrong and be sitting here saying pure bullshit but when other people besides me see it too..it gets strange. thanks for the reply!

hey stayon, i actually took the call on this and a sysop did indeed check over the logs (which as far as i know, can't be edited) and there was nothing. hope that helps clarify a bit
            Gun remembers.

Comment

• Since I'm so late to the party I thought I'd bring up the similarities to this thread.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ghlight=appeal

Would've been nice to be shown some leniency like dice are getting now. Just sayin.
              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• diakka is terrible, even with cheating portals
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• this is good shit
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

• penetrtate for triple crowwwwwn
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• I have another solution:

Whoever let Cape be a captain: Kill himself.

Whoever is behind the computer of the name Cape: Kill himself.

Whoever let Cape be on their squad: Kill himself.

Whoever thinks Cape is worth more than the shit out of my asshole: Kill himself

Whoever decided this needed to be appealed: Kill himself

Whoever Merce is behind his computer: Kill himself

Whoever gives a fuck about this game enough to appeal a TWL win in 2010: Kill yourself, your father, your mother, your sister, your brother, and whatever other family you may or may not have, although if you have a wife and aren't a virgin, I'll be shocked... but kill them too.

Now.. whoever else reads this: Kill yourself.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• jump off a fucking cliff, ya can only join this thread when you're decent in at least one ship.

with love,

turb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          jump off a fucking cliff, ya can only join this thread when you're decent in at least one ship.

with love,

turb.
                          Get out of here then :fear:
                          Major Crisis

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            I have another solution:

Whoever let Cape be a captain: Kill himself.

Whoever is behind the computer of the name Cape: Kill himself.

Whoever let Cape be on their squad: Kill himself.

Whoever thinks Cape is worth more than the shit out of my asshole: Kill himself

Whoever decided this needed to be appealed: Kill himself

Whoever Merce is behind his computer: Kill himself

Whoever gives a fuck about this game enough to appeal a TWL win in 2010: Kill yourself, your father, your mother, your sister, your brother, and whatever other family you may or may not have, although if you have a wife and aren't a virgin, I'll be shocked... but kill them too.

Now.. whoever else reads this: Kill yourself.
                            that's a whoooole lot of death

something bothering you, exalt? wanna talk?

just joshin' you, btw
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• damn evidently I gotta kill myself now
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• This is my summary…

Add player into game - Fail
                                Halt Game on illegal sub - Fail
                                Show some sense and not appeal – Fail
                                Uphold rules as written – Fail

So if the appeal is denied, how can there be punishment? (rhetorical question) And if you are going to punish Cape/Dice, why not punish the ref? (rhetorical question) Are the rules going to be changed for the future? For example, perhaps the rules only specify what is and is not acceptable, do not try to define the level of punishment in the rules.
                                Leave the handling of the punishment to be determined only after everything has been reviewed. Then the appropriate level of punishment can be in the context of game impact (or whatever other criteria that people can dream up). At least this way everyone is on the same page.
                                Or it can be left as is and allow everyone to waste time and energy debating the drama it produces every year.
                                eph
                                Last edited by Ephemeral; 10-15-2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X