• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chukle u still play? wtf
    1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
    1:Gazo> tell me!
    1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
    1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
    1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
    1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

i hope sweet wins

riverside gunna choke but my boy jones will carry dak may step up and creature sucks
      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
      5:Melanoma> aight cool
      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
      5:Oops> what?
      5:Melanoma> ye
      5:Oops> you serious?
      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
      5:Melanoma> fu
      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Knock knock. Who’s there? The guy that finished second. The guy that finished second who? Exactly…
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Lol when did you get an ego riverside? Surely it wasn't after you begging to duel me everyday for a year and always getting owned. Really you aren't that good, I don't know why you're talking shit to me, let alone someone who has more titles than you have twl matched played. See you Sunday, I'll probably be the one killing you 7 times a match again.
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
            Lol when did you get an ego riverside? Surely it wasn't after you begging to duel me everyday for a year and always getting owned. Really you aren't that good, I don't know why you're talking shit to me, let alone someone who has more titles than you have twl matched played. See you Sunday, I'll probably be the one killing you 7 times a match again.
            I think I asked everyone in tw to duel 50x a day, it's why I'm okay nowadays. It's going to be fun destroying you though, you act like you have no ego, but in reality you're just a non-teaming scrub who can't do anything but run. You know you're bad when you're the worst starter on Sk8 (yes, Creatard is better than you). Like I said, this is going to be fun.

Comment

Ok congrats to all who made it to semis so far, hoping that my squad savanger will make it to finals.

Imo , savanger vs fierce will be a good game, closer than most think. Im going to predict savanger taking it in 3. Fierce will win a close first, then be blown out in the second. After the second round loss they will probably mentally lose it and play like shit third round where savanger will have the momentum and win, Peru will have a huge game as long as unabled. Yak imo will be the mvp as they need him to step it up and win.

As for sweet vs sk8: sweet is a bunch of hyped up kids that actually arent that good. Ease and burnt will stomp them in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                I think I asked everyone in tw to duel 50x a day, it's why I'm okay nowadays. It's going to be fun destroying you though, you act like you have no ego, but in reality you're just a non-teaming scrub who can't do anything but run. You know you're bad when you're the worst starter on Sk8 (yes, Creatard is better than you). Like I said, this is going to be fun.
                If I'm the worst starter on sk8 then yall are fucked because if I recall correctly I did something like 17-4 on yall last time we played. zzzzz
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Lol this is funny shit. Scoop will stomp you riverside. I don't understand why the fuck you have a big mouth and shit talk people who used to try and help you. I taught you everything I knew and dueled you everyday. And now your decent you think you can have a little dig in your prediction when I don't even play anymore.
                  Tip riverside: don't be thrusting in those straight lines in twld because burnt, scoop and ease will tear you apart.
                  It will be a thunder and fierce final and thunder will win twl in 2 rounds.
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

River just thrusts at one person then shoots at someone else

On a scale of 1 to Inflared his skill level is 1.
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                      Lol this is funny shit. Scoop will stomp you riverside. I don't understand why the fuck you have a big mouth and shit talk people who used to try and help you. I taught you everything I knew and dueled you everyday. And now your decent you think you can have a little dig in your prediction when I don't even play anymore.
                      Tip riverside: don't be thrusting in those straight lines in twld because burnt, scoop and ease will tear you apart.
                      It will be a thunder and fierce final and thunder will win twl in 2 rounds.
                      For the 12035290590th time, i dueled everyone 235902 times everyday. Vys, this is a TWL-related thread, you don't belong here. Anyway, it really is going to be fun destroying these annoying faggots.

Comment

On a scale of 1 to Inflared his skill is 1.

Ps: kinflaredyou is undefeated in dd. Most of those DDs being against Sweet (awful) so challenge if u think u have of a chance. (Lmao)
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

fucker tryin to steal my ricko-6. gtfo
                          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Working...
                          X