X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's slowbob when ya need him?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Who cares when TWL starts... TWL Top Trumps just arrived in the post today so I am happy!
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

8)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Just noticed a printing error! Violence hasnt got any TWL rings... These will be worth a fortune!

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

Laine <ZH>> i didin't even apply for <ZH> and i got it
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

You put an extra 1 in front of the charisma score for violence too.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                Just noticed a printing error! Violence hasnt got any TWL rings... These will be worth a fortune!
                See sig
                1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                beam> stfu tsunami
                Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

we need THE PUSHER to come back and host again !
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

there needs to be a more strict roster cap. i'm sick of hearing about "but we're a multi league squad, we need players"

my squad has had 3 people for like a week. it's literally impossible to recruit in this game anymore with 30 people that play a day.

of course, doing this would require action in a league that hasn't changed much over the past 3-4 seasons
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                      there needs to be a more strict roster cap. i'm sick of hearing about "but we're a multi league squad, we need players"

my squad has had 3 people for like a week. it's literally impossible to recruit in this game anymore with 30 people that play a day.

of course, doing this would require action in a league that hasn't changed much over the past 3-4 seasons
                      pandora is running fine in bding and dding with like 24 people on roster
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

TWL + TWD roster cap

Roster size is definitely something that needs looking into and acting upon.
                        In comparing TWD and TWL too a sport that works similar: football, roster size is a key issue that stands out:

Football world cup:
                        11 players in a match
                        23 players allowed on roster
                        5 subs per match

English regular league
                        11 players in a match
                        25 players allowed on roster
                        5 subs per match?
                        -------------------------
                        Trench Wars League
                        5 players in a match
                        35 players on roster
                        -5 eligible members for TWLD and TWLJ
                        -8 eligible members for TWLB
                        Minimum possible: 8
                        2 subs per match

Trenchwars regular league
                        5 players in a match
                        Unlimited roster size
                        1 sub per match

First of all, there are only ever 5 players that get to play in a match! There is twice this number in football and even football has a smaller roster number.
                        Looking at football, a roster size is a little over double needed to start a match.
                        Apply this to TWD and TWL, being more generous for TWD. If the leagues are so different that they need completely different players in each then seperate the leages. But I dont want to go down that route at all. I am a 3 league player that in every season either joins a stacked squad thats qualified for all 3 leagues because I want to take part in all 3, but then I struggle for a starting position and only get to take part in 2, or I join a lesser squad thats only qualified in one league and be a starter because that kind of squad hasnt the same attraction as one of these stacked 3 leagued squads. I turn up week after week to take part in every match only to have to sit in 2 out of 3.

I would like to see these squads forced to cut down a lot more than present and the following roster caps applied:

TWD roster size: 35.
                        TWL roster size: 8-29 breakdown as below:
                        -1 captain, 3 assistants total - 4
                        -Qualify for LD - +7
                        -Qualify for LJ - +7
                        -Qualify for LB - +11

This above I think will force a lot of squads to cut down on players and also start on the way to a better TWD and TWL league.

Current most active squads and no of squad players as of 12th April:
                        (Highlighted affected squads)
                        ASIANS-35
                        Anti-Scrub47
                        BoZ-28
                        Dark-19
                        Daycare-26
                        Dependency-37
                        Disoblige-41
                        Epidemic-12
                        Evolved-46
                        Fierce-32
                        Hycrest-19
                        LTKings-36
                        Mambo-15
                        Nitrous-27
                        Paladen-37
                        Pandora-24
                        Penetrate-39
                        Sage-35
                        Scary-9
                        Spastic-32
                        Spiritcrushers-62
                        Sweet-39
                        Thunder-50
                        dicE-35
                        hit-25

As you can see from the above list, the majority of the "most active squads" currently in TWD can have a 35 roster limit. So it should apply to all!

Comment

-1 captain, 3 assistants total - 4

this would apply to twl only right?

there would still be a larger number of assistants and caps on th twd roster, correct?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I dont think # of (A) or (C)s matter to be honest, its the overal size of the rosters that really affect TWD. I say we go even further and make make roster limits 25 or 30. This would force squads to use what they have. If you want to stock up on wbs then go for it. But if you want to do all 3 leagues then you better choose players who are active and/or can play all 3 leagues, like Ardour. Right Ardour?

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                            ...I am a 3 league player...
                            Told ya.
                            1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                            1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                            1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                            1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                            1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                            1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                            1:exquisite> ya
                            1:Ease> try skipping school
                            1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                            1:Kian> LOL EASE
                            1:Collusion> LOOL
                            1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

why does everyone keep making these comparisons to football and shit. it's 2d spaceships. you log on to type shit and shoot another spaceship. that's it
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Only to TWL yes Zeebu. I like the number of capts/assistant slots for TWD and the fact that each squad can have 1 capt or 3... etc etc I dont think that should change.

Kian, Merky Buckets for your kind words, pardon my french.

PS - Forum sigged. It is about time everyone heard the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X