No announcement yet.

Information regarding TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't even know we had that many people on Penetrate. Since last years TWL and the start of the new TWD season we've shown the same 12-15 people weekly. Some weeks we only show the same 8 people for the entirety. So it's not like Pene is stacked as some people have claimed we are and it's not like we're preventing other people from getting PT.

We normally have 3 (need to beg a Baser to play or wait 'til after midnight for our other WB to log on) people looking for a DD all day.
    6-7 (normally two WBS playing) looking for a BD.
    About 3-4 (typically a Baser and a WB participating) looking for a JD.

Tho' we're not good in TWDD and TWJD, we don't have any big names, we've been competitive in all 3 leagues with those same 12-15 people who log on.
    Last edited by Rasaq; 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM. Reason: Only time I can play God.

Comment

i suggest for roster limits:
      squads that qualify for only TWLD or TWLJ have a roster limit of 15.
      squads that qualify for only TWLB have a roster limit of 20.
      squads that qualify for 2 leagues have a roster limit of 25.
      squads that qualify for 3 leagues have a roster limit of 30.
      Gun remembers.

Comment

Well...to be quite honest. These opinions will be overlooked. If the rules are changes we'd need another month or so to let squads form and try and qualify...which would then make TWL start around it's normal time. It's too late in the season for people to try and find a new home. Isn't it?

Comment

I can only speak for Disoblgie but our roster consists of 10 diso legends who never enter SS anymore, so that will bring the roster down to 30 (they wont be useful for anyone) + i got 15 guys who log in once a week.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
            I can only speak for Disoblgie but our roster consists of 10 diso legends who never enter SS anymore, so that will bring the roster down to 30 (they wont be useful for anyone) + i got 15 guys who log in once a week.
            +1

Same shit with Penetrate.

Comment

I guess this is mainly for the TWD season and if there was a roster limit. Looking at roster there's about 12 who have not played/logged on or have popped their head in just to say hey. How about inserting another spot in roster, if changes were to take place, that's similar to injury reserve, put those guys on that list and have it so it doesn't count towards the original roster just to pay respect to their accomplishments/contributions to the squad. I know for sure Paladen and Penetrate keep the loyal players rostered even when they haven't been seen in a year...add Diso to that list also, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                I guess this is mainly for the TWD season and if there was a roster limit. Looking at roster there's about 12 who have not played/logged on or have popped their head in just to say hey. How about inserting another spot in roster, if changes were to take place, that's similar to injury reserve, put those guys on that list and have it so it doesn't count towards the original roster just to pay respect to their accomplishments/contributions to the squad. I know for sure Paladen and Penetrate keep the loyal players rostered even when they haven't been seen in a year...add Diso to that list also, I guess.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Didn't even know we had that many people on Penetrate. Since last years TWL and the start of the new TWD season we've shown the same 12-15 people weekly. Some weeks we only show the same 8 people for the entirety. So it's not like Pene is stacked as some people have claimed we are and it's not like we're preventing other people from getting PT.

We normally have 3 (need to beg a Baser to play or wait 'til after midnight for our other WB to log on) people looking for a DD all day.
                  6-7 (normally two WBS playing) looking for a BD.
                  About 3-4 (typically a Baser and a WB participating) looking for a JD.

Tho' we're not good in TWDD and TWJD, we don't have any big names, we've been competitive in all 3 leagues with those same 12-15 people who log on.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

+1

Same shit with Penetrate.

Comment

What so have a new section of the roster for inactive players? This will then not change anything. We might aswell just leave it as it is than do this.

Inactive players are the most loyal... they never leave the squad right? :P Its not that they stopped caring about coming online any more. Drop em like its hawt!
                      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                        What so have a new section of the roster for inactive players? This will then not change anything. We might aswell just leave it as it is than do this.

Inactive players are the most loyal... they never leave the squad right? :P Its not that they stopped caring about coming online any more. Drop em like its hawt!

Comment

youre trying to make something happen that can only be achieved by increasing the overall population.

good luck.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            youre trying to make something happen that can only be achieved by increasing the overall population.

good luck.
                            zeebu is right, so we should all give up!!

anyways:

assume we are all equally active (all TWD playing members) & assume there exists players who are in spec who could be jding/dding/bding, but cant and have to ride the bench (delta eagle, project dragon, rainbow seeker, etc..)

then capping the squads will increase competition, where competition is defined as more combination of squads facing each other. TWD activity will also increase, where TWD activity is defined by the number of JD/DDs/BDs.

simple as that, of course there is a +/- in the assumption of equal activity, but this is the rough template of what will happen.

As far as overall player activity going up, it will only go up assuming the squad that lost players to the cap, will have it's player activity remain and will go on JDing without those players in spec. Or if player activity in the newly formed squads goes up.

cheers!
                            -paradise
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Cres loooooool
                              Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                                zeebu is right, so we should all give up!!
                                we cant get more people to play so lets force the people we have left either to play more often or get removed from their current squads.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X