• Time
  • Show
Clear All

roster cap 30

implement it

make these fukin morons choose between:
    a. some dick head who plays 1 time a month,
    b. some new player looking to improve who plays every day or
    c. playing in twl with 4 good squads while you put in 5 players and have 20 in spec doing nothing for nobody

its 2011, japan is about to fall into the sea, look in the mirror and make that change

Comment

pascone will do it

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovMN-eGUn_A
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by ardour View Post
          who cares when twl starts... Twl top trumps just arrived in the post today so i am happy!
          lol!!!
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

1:Rasaq> bout to fuck u in forums
              1:Rasaq> cause u knew i was going to steal that gif from you and post it before you
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

Assistants and Captains

K I don't give a flying fuck about roster limits, 35 is fine for me.

But don't lower the amount of assistants and captains. I think 3 captains works great because it keeps
                  the work involved in being a captain, recruiting, setting up games, talking shit etc divided.

If we could get an unlimited or maybe increase the assistant amount to like 10, would this not increase the number of times your squad sits with 4+ on that are willing to dd /bd /jd thus increasing the amount of games coming out of each day/month/year of continuum?

That is all,

Cheers,

Harder 10-9 twld average record last season ezpz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                    Anti-Scrub47
                    as far as a-s goes, some of the people on that roster haven't logged in for a very long time. cutting thm would not help increase competition. from what ive seen, theres a small active group of about 15 players who come on every other day to play. the others neevr do.

a roster cap was tested in eg. people didnt leave their 'stacked squads', the players that ended up getting cut were inactives. in some cases those inactives would return only during league and they were excluded from playing since they werent on roster. so what incentive do these players have to return if theyre not eligible to play?

theres no clear solution to increasing the competition problem. but from what ive seen TW is much better off that EG at creating squads and competition. here in TW, atleast some top players of gone on and recreated some old squads.

one solution would be for players in top squads who probably wont be in the starting rotation during TWL to go and join dark horse squads. this depends on the players themselves, although some are content just sitting on bench as long as they have a chance for a medal.

also squads can go and recruit newer players and train them, to increase activity. places like dsb and eg can provide some possible recruits

Comment

sigh.

why does this roster limit idea keep getting brought up? it would be utterly ridiculous to limit the rosters in TWD as it would only force the captains to kick the inactive and bad players (heck, thunder got 20 of them), thus the only solution (if this gets implemented) is that the TWL roster limits should be further adjusted to depend on how many leagues the squad is participating in.

not to mention, there should be an upgrade to twd.trenchwars.net website showing who in the squad roster has been picked to the TWL roster rather than the players having to go to the TWL website to see their status. this way those active players that have not been picked for the TWL roster can either stay in the squad (and not get any titles or play any TWL matches, but get to stick around with their "friends") or change to another squad where they will get playing time if they want to play this game in a competitive manner.

either way, the top squads will continue to stack the top players, thus there won't be much of a competition this year if there will be another TWL season anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        either way, the top squads will continue to stack the top players, thus there won't be much of a competition this year if there will be another TWL season anytime soon.
                        hey were not stacking at all -.- weve got like 11 twl people, 1 lags too much to play these days, and the other is MIA
                        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          fail gif

ruutu had his stick behind phaneuf's knee

sneaky fins..
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                          X