• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by PH; 05-26-2011, 04:23 PM. Reason: you table breaking faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      why kill the thread? if people want to keep talking about things let them
      true
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

• Originally posted by Rucci View Post
        Ok last time I will speak(type)... Dice is wrong they know they are wrong and so do the Ops. Not only did Dice lie their way into getting this appeal even looked at BUT IT WAS ACCEPTED on grounds that say are non-replay(able). Do NOT even say I am being "biased"... Grow a brain haters... Nothing illegal worth of a replay happened here. If there actually was bs during the game it would have been noticed (by other than dice) and would have been stopped or been tended to in a very fast manner. You can not tell me that the allegations to the bots will be fixed BECAUSE SIRS AND MADAMS THERE IS NONE. It is the game Ok ONE fluke where maybe there was some extra time GIVEN TO BOTH TEAMS happened but it wasnt even a close game (which if it was would be the only AND ONLY arguement). Honestly ladies and gentlemen this is exactly what happens in real life the bs prevails while the innocent watch and try to fix (which never happens i mean look at the USA). So before you say Im being stupid and reckless remeber you didnt even see what happen and the lies dice are pouring into a wrongful appeal are absurd. I will play in the replay game if this actually goes to it because I am not a baby who cant take a loss in TW. I honestly do not understand how the people who whined during this function in real life... How do they have jobs; I AM AMAZED. And its funny i probaly would not even be responding to this but i have time to myself because i just graduated although if i had a job ... ARE you kidding me I would NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.... I play and thats it. I hope people jerk off to how pissed they are at what im saying because truely Im right. Sadly I blame the Ops... I knew Dice would appeal but how can you convict a man of murder without any evidence? And that is what happen. Ok, bye.
        Congrats on graduating from Middle School
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by Rucci View Post
          I knew Dice would appeal but how can you convict a man of murder without any evidence? And that is what happen. Ok, bye.
          LOL my boyy rucci breaking necks #WHAT #BANG
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• thanks for "shortening" your sig
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
              I am sorry, but things like this don't just "happen". There is a route cause for its occurrence. Perhaps the check time is significantly longer in the arena settings for the TWLB arena. Either way, the root of this necessarily has to be in a jupe. The prolongation of the jupe timing could be due to bot error or arena settings errors, but the only known way to have time being registered for one team while the other appears to have the flag is rooted in the concept of a jupe.
              This is why I supported the granting of the appeal. If you break it down, Dice is not appealing the jupe. Not really. They are appealing whatever bot error, arena setting, or unknown factor caused the jupe to last 6 times longer than a normal jupe. If this were only a jupe, they would not be able to appeal (and if they did it would not have been accepted). Whatever combined to make a mega jupe created an unfair gameplay situation and it is THAT root cause that is being appealed. We know what causes jupes, and players have been warned so they can be avoided, and that is why normal jupes are not appealable. We don't know (and need to figure out so we can prevent more in the future) what causes these mega jupes, since it does not seem to be the same cause as a normal jupe.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

• Originally posted by fLaReD View Post
                In addition to the original appeal decision, there will also be a restriction on lineups. Each team will only be allowed to add the players who participated in the original game. This includes subs. In addition, each team will be allowed ONE player who didn't participate in the original match in the event that one of the original players isn't able to attend or has lag issues. This means that if all the players who participated originally are present, they must be added. The sub will only be allowed to be added or subbed in to the match in the event of a missing player or lag issues. If either team adds or subs in an ineligible player during they game they will be given a forfeit.

To clarify, dice can add any combination of a2m, Blahhy., Cape, Cig Smoke, kesser, Mikes, Necromotic, paska, poxy, and one additional player if the above situations apply.

Spastic can add any combination of JAMAL, MeDDi, Pure_Luck, Ri$e Again$t, RUCCI, sCHOPe NORRIS, UnderCuT, USOi, and one additional player if the above situations apply.

I've added the game to this week's TWLB schedule. Captains, start negotiating a time. Due to the delay in deciding on the appeal, if neither team can agree on a time by Friday (May 27) at 11:59pm EST, or if they know that too many players can't make it this weekend, they game will be postponed until replay week or until each team agrees on a specific weekend to replay the match.

The TWL website locks scheduling negotiations on Thursday night, so if both teams agree on a time on Friday, please have one captain from each squad ?message me on the agreed time and I will schedule it. I will post the entire appeal decision on the TWL website. If there are any questions contact me in-game.
                Why should Spastic have restrictions imposed on the lineup?
                sdg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                  Why should Spastic have restrictions imposed on the lineup?
                  Why should dice? We had no way to avoid the bot fuckup as well, if you ask me this helps you way more than it hurts you
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    I just have to say it's pretty pathetic how 3 pages ago you swore you'd use the same 8 no matter what and you just want justice to be done, but once they leave it out of your appeal you suddenly change your tune and say it'd be impossible to plan a 30 minute slot out of 24 hours that 8 players can log on together. Come the fuck on, stop trying to milk the fuck out of this appeal process and just take the questionable 2nd chance you've been given, Jesus Christ this is sad
                    My point was I would use the same lineup and i have no problem using that lineup still lol Its just a pain in the dik to schedule a game where only 9 ppl out of our roster can play lol

I would of prefered the rule state : Any variation of dice's roster can be added except for megaman89/stayon/cripple. Because lets be honest thats all anyone cares about if we add them in or not. lol
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
                      after reading this thread, i never knew how many people dont have lives (yo sup rucci)...going to great lengths and explanations for an appeal on a what, 15 year old?, 2d computer game

when dice got owned by us last season, they didnt make any excuses. it was obvious they were missing a couple key players (stayon/sharks), and all they said after was "the better team won."
                      just shut the fuck up already
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Really shouldn't anybody who showed up for the game be allowed to play? Probably can't check who was in spec for both squads at the time of the game, but it would make a lot more sense than expecting the same 16 players to all be online >.<
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                          Really shouldn't anybody who showed up for the game be allowed to play? Probably can't check who was in spec for both squads at the time of the game, but it would make a lot more sense than expecting the same 16 players to all be online >.<
                          This
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                            respect for jeenyuss king shark
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                              yeah renzi if Jed Huss (iPhone autocorrect for 'jeenyuss') isnt being sarcastic, then on behalf of mein fuhrer, stfu
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• ????
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X