This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
    Maybe this is my opinion, and dice's mindset... but we always want to play the best lineup every squad can offer, that way when a squad loses they cant blame it on "not having so and so here blah blah"... On top of that, i wouldnt consider the line spastic had as there "top line" either... lol

Plus how can u "limit" the roster... the same exact 8 have to play? how can u schedule and get a game where the same 8 ppl showup and play... i mean really??? Or do u just want to "limit the roster" on those 3 guys specifically? because then its a bit biased opinion u have there
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
    Because i knew someone silly would say this, IF/WHEN a replay happens i'd gladly bench those 3 again/ play the same exact line and show that wasnt the issue or reasoning... I dont know if meg will allow this, but if its up to me its what i'd do... Infact i'd rather the game restarted after the 1st few mins of fukup and just replayed it rite away if that was possible lol
    cig -1 for being a faggot

Comment

• Appeal Decision Update

In addition to the original appeal decision, there will also be a restriction on lineups. Each team will only be allowed to add the players who participated in the original game. This includes subs. In addition, each team will be allowed ONE player who didn't participate in the original match in the event that one of the original players isn't able to attend or has lag issues. This means that if all the players who participated originally are present, they must be added. The sub will only be allowed to be added or subbed in to the match in the event of a missing player or lag issues. If either team adds or subs in an ineligible player during they game they will be given a forfeit.

To clarify, dice can add any combination of a2m, Blahhy., Cape, Cig Smoke, kesser, Mikes, Necromotic, paska, poxy, and one additional player if the above situations apply.

Spastic can add any combination of JAMAL, MeDDi, Pure_Luck, Ri$e Again$t, RUCCI, sCHOPe NORRIS, UnderCuT, USOi, and one additional player if the above situations apply.

I've added the game to this week's TWLB schedule. Captains, start negotiating a time. Due to the delay in deciding on the appeal, if neither team can agree on a time by Friday (May 27) at 11:59pm EST, or if they know that too many players can't make it this weekend, they game will be postponed until replay week or until each team agrees on a specific weekend to replay the match.

The TWL website locks scheduling negotiations on Thursday night, so if both teams agree on a time on Friday, please have one captain from each squad ?message me on the agreed time and I will schedule it. I will post the entire appeal decision on the TWL website. If there are any questions contact me in-game.
      Gun remembers.

Comment

• let me just save you all the time and energy and state the obvious. yes, dice can have some players (edit: A player) pretend to not be able to make the game or induce their lag or whatever, but guess what. they aren't going to do that, and here's why. they got their appeal, they received a just response from the staff who, given how obscure, unprecedented, and close the game was did well to take their time and make sure they came to a well thought out verdict. dice recognizes this, and will put in all 8 assigned players. they will not complain about it once, and nor should you. so before you begin with all the whining and complaining, just stop. move on, play the game, recognize that what happened is outside of anyone's hands, the time was so close that it definitely affected the game, how much is your decision. the rules aren't perfect, they were made by men. as a complete outsider, one who is aware that this could easily happen to me or to the team that I am playing against, this is a very reasonable and just decision. it's never been done before, there are loopholes and ins and outs and what have yous, but if we all man up, I think TWL can get through these difficult times. It's pretty obvious that the world is going to explode pretty soon, enjoy your last season before it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
          Maybe this is my opinion, and dice's mindset... but we always want to play the best lineup every squad can offer, that way when a squad loses they cant blame it on "not having so and so here blah blah"... On top of that, i wouldnt consider the line spastic had as there "top line" either... lol

Plus how can u "limit" the roster... the same exact 8 have to play? how can u schedule and get a game where the same 8 ppl showup and play... i mean really??? Or do u just want to "limit the roster" on those 3 guys specifically? because then its a bit biased opinion u have there
          I just have to say it's pretty pathetic how 3 pages ago you swore you'd use the same 8 no matter what and you just want justice to be done, but once they leave it out of your appeal you suddenly change your tune and say it'd be impossible to plan a 30 minute slot out of 24 hours that 8 players can log on together. Come the fuck on, stop trying to milk the fuck out of this appeal process and just take the questionable 2nd chance you've been given, Jesus Christ this is sad
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• cig such a flip flopper, read the 2 i put down like 5 posts ago, fukin john kerrying it

Comment

• sup cig lets shark together?

Comment

• just got this orange kush, sup

Comment

• I'll do whatever I can to ensure the same 8 play (may mean postponing the match as suggested)
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• money learn how to focus camera i want to see crystal count

Comment

• lol vati, my blackberry is a piece of shit ill take a betetr pic with my camera

Comment

• nvm i just tried to with my 8mp sony camera............. shit will not focus on close up shit at all while my wifes 8mp evo camera takes the most insane closeup pics... will have to wait till she gets home

Comment

• not playing this, refuse playing retarded games.

nerds cant learn to lose so let them win by forfeight.

never cared about leagues anyway
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• emo

Comment

• I think we have a bigger problem with the flag jupes . There was another game that had a jupe in it (forget which last weekend) that wasnt caused by a mine ram or anything. Also we played in a bd this week that had a flag jupe of over a minute and wasn't caused by any mine. Does this mean every game will be appealed and replayed that has a jupe not caused by a mine? We should have the rule clarified on how an appeal will be granted or denied based on these jupes. I don't care that this one was granted but for future we should really clarify the rules. Also should we eliminate the rule stating no appeals based on flag jupes?

Comment

• Obviously the hosts are going to have to be active spectators ready to tally "jupe time" during the upcoming matches to avoid cases of he says she says (go ahead spastic, jump all over this post because I know you will). Maybe anything over 1:00 of consecutive time be replayable? What is causing this issue anyway? We've obviously never had this happen in previous seasons.
                                Dice
                                TWLB Champions Season 8
                                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                                TWLB Champions Season 10
                                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                                X