Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to refrain from posting in this thread any further, but with Spastic members coming out of the woodworks posting left and right, I can't help but think that discussions going on in this thread may be able to sway some people's perception of the situation (just hoping it won't sway the TWL ops). A few things:

First, read my first post. I stated from THE BEGINNING that dice lost 4+ minutes of flag time due to multiple instances of flag jupes, noting that in one instance we crammed for about 2minutes before the flag turned. This means that IN TOTAL we lost 4 minutes+, and this number never changed. The only people who cited 2 minutes total or whatever were spastic members (and rucci who is obviously projecting his own hatred of dice into this conversation). Also, this means that we were cramming for 2 minutes negating what summa just said about camping on flag prolonging the jupe. It wasn't until the next instance of the flag not changing that cape sat up top waiting for it to change (Yes, it happened multiple times). Also, the reason I cited witnesses and the host is because they all saw that no one died on top of flag when the juping happened (as pointed out by witnesses not from spastic or named rucci (on a side note, is this guy in spastic? I don't even know what squad he's in)). Lastly, and I'm repeating myself now, if you want to dissect the rules, it states that flag jupes occur when someone rams a mine on top of flag. THERE WERE NO MINES ON FLAG WHEN IT WAS PICKED UP.
    Last edited by a2m+; 05-25-2011, 12:46 AM. Reason: Ipads suck for forums
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

nah, what happened was you guys were up like 4 - 0. But in that time we didnt get any flag time even we had the flag on different occasions. That's why hulk said both teams lost time. so it was us that lost time flag time in the beginning.

Comment

:dt:

Last edited by Zeebu; 05-25-2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: edit: dt

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i prefer tonkas to the real thing

:tonka:

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

next week I want to see spastic win the first fr battle, and not ram a mine on flag but be unable to make it turn yellow for over 2 mins and then have it happen again and lose by 4 mins and shut the fuck up

Comment

also this is like a bad version of rashoman, a2m says 4-5 mins gee they lost by 4:30, spastic says they lost 2 mins who the fuck do we believe? as time ticks by and jackass posts collide how much will we be able to remember what actually happened? someone start recording games shit

Comment

Decision better come pretty quickly or there's going to be an even bigger uproar than the one that is already inevitably going to happen
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Both teams are going to lose players due to aneurysms.
                  TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                  WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                  CURL MAX: An entire ham
                  SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                  DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                  WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                  BODYFAT:97%
                  TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Dice Official Appeal - Appeal Granted

First of all, sorry for the delay on the official reply to the appeal made by Dice, about their TWLB game vs. Spastic. This was due to the fact that our head TWL Op (flared) could not be involved in this matter, since it was his squad who made the appeal in the first place. Therefor the other TWL Ops and the host of that particular game had to made a decision on this appeal, based on their best judgement and what they might have witnessed watching this game. We as TWL Ops concluded that the time amount and number of times the flag juped for Dice was unfair and could have changed the outcome of the game, particularly since it was a close game in the end (10:39 for Dice, 15:00 for Spastic). These flagjupes weren't caused by players dying on the flag nor by ramming enemy shark bombs. The time that Spastic lost because of flag jupes was significantly less than the time amount Dice lost in the end, and therefor we have decided to grant Dice the appeal.

In coordination with Flared, Dice and Spastic's captains may either come to an agreement to replay this match the upcoming weekend, or they can decide to replay it in the official replay week, after the last regular season matches have been played.
                    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

• Exclusive DicE reaction footage!

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                      CURL MAX: An entire ham
                      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                      BODYFAT:97%
                      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

• that would be penetrate with their army from Beijing, Xande.

Sing with me Spastic! TWL, I love you but your bringing me down

Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say..
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• So since the appeal has been granted, is the game going to be this weekend, or pushed back to next weekend? and Stayon if you miss any more lb games, gonna hunt u down irl, I was promised a lb ring and you, a2m, and mega better get me one. :>
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                              go buy drugs with your kids diaper money and stop trying to troll a basing thread
                              LOL IS THAT ALL U GOT, I MAKE MORE TIPS IN A NIGHT THEN UR WHOLE WEEKLY PAYCHECK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOl

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                draft, you think you could take a few lines out of that sig? way too long, man. at least take out the twdt stuff. no one gives a shit about the draft league anyway.
                                LMFAO JUST SAW HIS VOLLEYBALL AND BADMINTON TITLES, WHAT A PUSSY LMFAO, DAMN DRAFT I DIDNT KNOW u HAD A VAGINA

Comment

Working...
                                X