Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think whoever gets the most likes and least dislikes between a2m and PL should win the appeal, that's how important the like/dislike system is to me.

Comment

Going ahead and blaming everything that goes wrong this season on fieryfire for not recording
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

wasnt there but i agree with vatican. a flag jupe of 20-30 seconds doesn't really have much effect to the outcome of a match (unless it happens in the end at 14:30-14:30 making the team without flag win), which is just an unfortunate part of the game, but even then it should not lead to a rematch (hell then ppl could just go an sui on flag when down in a game to try and force a rematch)
        its obv different if a team is holding the flag for 2+ minutes while getting 0 seconds of that flagtime. that isnt a flagjupe but some serious gamechanging malfunctioning, and is obv gonna screw with your heads. you can say it doesnt matter much because it happened early in the game, but thats a bs argument, i'm siding with vatican's arguments here. also i'm pretty sure if it happened at a 10-13 score, and a team loses the match while holding the flag for 2 min, everyone wouldve agreed a rematch was fair.. while it's the exact same malfunctioning.

rematch should obviously be allowed, i can understand spastic will say and do anything to get the score to hold because everyone knows if 2-3 of dice superstars do show up next weekend they'll win 90%. id prob do the same in their shoes as would everyone else. maybe just make a gentleman's agreement that mm89/stayon sit out in the rematch so spastic has the same chances to win as the weekend before.

anyway nice early twl drama.

/logic

ps. cres tell your man hulk "not going to post my personal appeal, would only get hate" to grow a pair, looks like he's trying to compensate with his nickname right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
          This is a game, you are taking this way too serious.
          they're not the ones receiving mystery greens
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

this is getting boring, Hold on, fuck that... Fuuuuuck that shit.... Yeeeaaaah that's whats happnin'

Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
              rematch should obviously be allowed, i can understand spastic will say and do anything to get the score to hold because everyone knows if 2-3 of dice superstars do show up next weekend they'll win 90%. id prob do the same in their shoes as would everyone else. maybe just make a gentleman's agreement that mm89/stayon sit out in the rematch so spastic has the same chances to win as the weekend before.
              i support "the bram plan"
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

word

Comment

megaman89 is awfully butthurt over not winning twlb last year, i mean losing to pandora in playoffs, not even making finals. thats gotta hurt for a squad that has won 4 times!!! newsflash buddy, dice isnt good at basing anymore. stick to javs where u virgins belong now

Comment

i think we all agree that everyone needs to get way better at shit talking because its bad so far

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      i think we all agree that everyone needs to get way better at shit talking because its bad so far
                      shut up faggot homo urmom lol burn
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                        they're not the ones receiving mystery greens
                        neither do I
                        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
                        Goddess> Keith
                        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

If Undercut is so confident about his skill I'm sure he wouldn't mind backing it up again.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                            megaman89 is awfully butthurt over not winning twlb last year, i mean losing to pandora in playoffs, not even making finals. thats gotta hurt for a squad that has won 4 times!!! newsflash buddy, dice isnt good at basing anymore. stick to javs where u virgins belong now
                            go buy drugs with your kids diaper money and stop trying to troll a basing thread
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                            1:waven> is if im going to prison
                            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
                              1st: So we never won lb? Pretty sure the sage core doesnt care, we do this for fun, and will always do it. This is a game, you are taking this way too serious. If we win a title, cool, if not, not cool, but acceptable. So stop insulting us with this crap already. Thank you in advance.
                              most people only hate sage because of the tool gang (menel, hk, squall, glav). sage is a respectable squad and it sucks to see them ruining it
                              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

it is now tuesday, make a decision

make dice replay with same line up is my vote, that way spastic gets something and dice gets something out of it, the best trades are the ones where each party feels they got something

Comment

Working...
                                X