No announcement yet.

Light vs. Disoblige Replayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know none of my squaddies did not talked about affecting upper staff to replay the game, not in mails not on chat. I might have missed something, but I remember almost everyone saying gg, Light won, better luck next time.

What I find strange is that first site says there will be replay of only Lights TWLB game for suspect doubblesquadding (which is weird in itself alone, but still the site did say so). And now site says there will be no replay.
    I would just like to tell to ppl in charge of leagues: make decisions based on solid facts, and when you do make them, make sure you stick to the same ones YOU just made/posted
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I agree that not only diso vs light in twlb should be replayed but all matches of Light and Drastic, since Drastic joined the league. That are umh 6 matches for each squad, since Drastic has joined the leagues recently.

-bram

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
        I agree that not only diso vs light in twlb should be replayed but all matches of Light and Drastic, since Drastic joined the league. That are umh 6 matches for each squad, since Drastic has joined the leagues recently.

-bram
        ... Why?

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd

Well then, don't lie.
        About what?
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

The TWL website says it was played on the same machine, we are assured 100%. And now it says the game won't be replayed. I guess they're bending the rules for you because they don't want to taint your victory or something.
          No, it doesn't say that. It's also not 100%. You know why? Because Light has hard evidence.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

THIS-YEAR'S-TWL-IS-RUN-BY-MORONS

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

No, it doesn't say that. It's also not 100%. You know why? Because Light has hard evidence.
              It says on the website:

"The last report of double squadding has been terrible but I can assure everyone that even if was two different people they were on the same computer and we know this 100%."

Don't get me wrong though, there should be no reason to replay the Light vs. Disoblige game, it was a fair game despite the rules saying it should be replayed, I just think destroy should be punished
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

When priitk shows the log it will be made clear and this will be over and light will stay undefeated. Nice try boki but the facts will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

... Why?
                  I mean IF destroy really doublesquaded not just Disoblige vs Light in TWLB should be replayed. Every match Destroy/Cinema played in should get replayed.

First of course it has to be 100% sure that Destroy is Cinema.

-bram

Comment

Cinema can't be Delectable. According to Destory, Delectable died in a car crash remember? Oh wait Destory can't be trusted because he lies. Oh wait that means Destory might be Cinema.

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Actually that car crash was written and posted by dele because he had dest's old forum pw.

Comment

we got hard proof for u dumbass motherfuckers
                        enuff said

if u disagree u can suck my 40 incher

Comment

Both sides seem to claim that they have proof. Neither sides seems willing to settle this however. Seems like people would rather watch the fireworks than see any further progress.

Comment

Troll, all proof against destroy is hearsay, we have a elim that shows he played and we'll just wait for priitk to bust out the logs and make dests name clear that he is innocent.

Comment

I think Light should be forced to dissolve and it's members split amongst Siege and Elusive. The remaining season for all leagues should be terminated and then Siege and Elusive will be the only squads in the playoffs, playing best of thirteen. The victor wins TWL Season 5 and the crystal penis.
                              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                                Troll, all proof against destroy is hearsay, we have a elim that shows he played and we'll just wait for priitk to bust out the logs and make dests name clear that he is innocent.
                                How is the elim proof? Someone who has admitted to letting others use his aliases and have his pw for the message boards... how do we even know it's him? The web of lies is too deep on this one =(

-Epi
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X