Light vs. Disoblige Replayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Come playoff time though I would not like to see any squad screwed by cheating/double squadding/breaking of rules and not having their game replayed.
    Cool, so umm, we restart league from scratch then, since most of the games has been screwed over by something...either it being double squadders or cheating of some sort, or bad hosting.
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by skater

Epi, shut the hell up, you're just still pissed because Light owned your newbie squad.
      I would be if I was 14, but I have bigger things to worry about.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Cool, so umm, we restart league from scratch then, since most of the games has been screwed over by something...either it being double squadders or cheating of some sort, or bad hosting.
        Well that's sort of taking my words out of context. It's completely impratical to replay league, but if playoff games get screwed, they should be replayed.

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Listen to Ruby on this--he has a degree in Cisco networking after all.
          CCNA 4 Life!
          Reclusion
          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Why would you post on a 4 day old thread with such a short meaningless comment?

People don't care that you spent all that time and money learning something you could have just skipped and done during an internship where you get paid and real experience
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I wish i had 3 b's in my name.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                Why would you post on a 4 day old thread with such a short meaningless comment?

People don't care that you spent all that time and money learning something you could have just skipped and done during an internship where you get paid and real experience
                Why would you make such an uninformed post? I am actually doing CCNA training at school right now. I've put in the time, etc. so please don't patronize me. Thanks...

(BTW, I wasn't aware it was any skin off your ass if I posted on an old thread.)
                Reclusion
                "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Sorry, that was pretty mean. I failed my Cisco class at school I guess that's why I took it so peronally lol
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                  X