Appeal for Spastic vs Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
    Um i knew nothing about this until during your LB game so im not sure what decision i have made. However, you are correct from what i hear that M_M did allow this. PL did voice his concerns prior to the LB game to staff. 5 mins prior, but still prior, as his players were originally told they could play, then told they could not.

Personally i agree with the appeal, not so much on your decision Eelam but based on the fact Spastic was told they could field players so others didnt log in etc etc... and then told they couldnt.
    I'm sure LF isn't stupid enough to add Eelam if he wasn't allowed to play. If a head TWL Op gave him the go ahead WAY BEFORE the LB game (I heard it was during the LJ game that MM gave the green light) then that's it. And judging from Eelam's rec...I'm sure he didn't have such a huge impact to win the game 15-6.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
      Um i knew nothing about this until during your LB game so im not sure what decision i have made. However, you are correct from what i hear that M_M did allow this. PL did voice his concerns prior to the LB game to staff. 5 mins prior, but still prior, as his players were originally told they could play, then told they could not.

Personally i agree with the appeal, not so much on your decision Eelam but based on the fact Spastic was told they could field players so others didnt log in etc etc... and then told they couldnt.
      I'm sure LF isn't stupid enough to add Eelam if he wasn't allowed to play. If a head TWL Op gave him the go ahead WAY BEFORE the LB game (I heard it was during the LJ game that MM gave the green light) then that's it, how can you approve this appeal when a head TWL Coordinator is the one that gave LF his decision? And judging from Eelam's rec...I'm sure he didn't have such a huge impact to win the game 15-6.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        I'm sure LF isn't stupid enough to add Eelam if he wasn't allowed to play. If a head TWL Op gave him the go ahead WAY BEFORE the LB game (I heard it was during the LJ game that MM gave the green light) then that's it, how can you approve this appeal when a head TWL Coordinator is the one that gave LF his decision? And judging from Eelam's rec...I'm sure he didn't have such a huge impact to win the game 15-6.
        Which is why i said not based on Eelam, but based on spastics players being told they could play, then being told they couldnt. Also, thats just my opinion not an official decision.

Comment

Once again I feel like I need to reiterate that you need to not punish my squad for the ineptitude of the people you keep choosing to run this zone. I can't tell you what humid told or didn't tell spastic about some of their players because I have no idea and quite frankly Im not convinced that humid himself has any idea what he said. If he added those players to Spastics TWL roster manually and told them they could play (Max B, Rucci, Poxy, etc) then he knowingly went against the own rules that we are debating here. Obviously I'm not trying to break any rules since I didn't add eelam to our first match, the LJ. He was only added to the LB because I was told he could be added by a TWL authority and sysop of the zone.

You want to talk about common sense then use some. I don't need eelam to beat spastic. Adding eelam in this game did NOT give us some sort of edge that was needed to win. In fact he wasn't even in my plans for LB on Sunday I just added him since he was forced to sit LJ when he didn't have to. If you really want to be "fair" to spastic then schedule a replay with same lines minus eelam and this time I won't be so kind as to letting you have more than 2 minutes of flag time. Either way this appeal is a huge waste of time
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

You want to talk about common sense then use some.
            The point I brought out, right here. You didnt allow the use of common sense in pre-season because you were too serious about the rules. Shouldn't be allowed this time either.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

EDIT: You = TWL staff/Head or w/e.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                The point I brought out, right here. You didnt allow the use of common sense in pre-season because you were too serious about the rules. Shouldn't be allowed this time either.
                Are you retarded? A head TWL Op and SYSOP gave LF PERMISSION to add Eelam about an HOUR or two BEFORE the LB match.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Even President's can be overruled... by guess what... LAWS (such as the constitution). Just because the head of TWL says it's OK does not mean he was being unethical (against the rules). If the rules can be over turned like LF is saying then I do not understand why the rules are even there.

Impeach the Ops.

Comment

Originally posted by Rucci View Post
                    Even President's can be overruled... by guess what... LAWS (such as the constitution). Just because the head of TWL says it's OK does not mean he was being unethical (against the rules). If the rules can be over turned like LF is saying then I do not understand why the rules are even there.

Impeach the Ops.
                    Something that already happened can't be over turned.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

On behalf of Thunder, I'm appealing the game vs Stray where delectable was granted permission by Pure_Luck and pascone (TWL Head OP) to play in that Finals game despite being TW banned. It doesn't matter that it already happened that the decision was already made, presidents pascone and Pure_Luck went against the rules, and MUST be stopped. I didn't personally participate in the game, but I want to see justice being served.

I await your decision, and hope you make the right call. Let TWLD Finals Season 12? be replayed, for the sake of principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                        Are you retarded? A head TWL Op and SYSOP gave LF PERMISSION to add Eelam about an HOUR or two BEFORE the LB match.
                        You know what else is retarded man? A TWL op giving premission Pure_Luck/JAMAL to add RUCCI/Max B/proxy for the game then changing their mind before the game. Now that's retarded don't you agree?
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                          You know what else is retarded man? A TWL op giving premission Pure_Luck/JAMAL to add RUCCI/Max B/proxy for the game then changing their mind before the game. Now that's retarded don't you agree?
                          It isn't our fault there was a handful of misunderstandings with TWL staff. We did what we were told to do.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                            If you really want to be "fair" to spastic then schedule a replay with same lines minus eelam
                            Situation resolved by LF's proposal. This thread can now be closed.

Comment

if anything, a replay is at least deserved

a majority of the players for spastic were disinterested and frustrated with the fact that 3 players who were supposed to play were told they couldn't play an hour before the game and players who logged on a minute before the game started were told they had to suit up.

whether we win or lose, a replay is at minimum justice for the incompetence of twl ops who each make judgments on their own separate rules rather than playing by the uniform rules set by the league.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

This appeal should be denied. It would be completely unfair to force Sweet to win twice for it to count where as Spastic would only have to win 1 out of 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X