Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layla, you've got me on my knees.
    Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
    Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Sweet sucks and has no chance of winning any league, spastic only playing twl for fun so honestly shouldnt make such a huge fuss about this. Give sweet the win they will lose soon as they play one of the better squads. LF quit acting like your anything but laughable in every league, your opinion doesnt count and neither does your squad. Thanks for playing.
      4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
      Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
      1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Listen to shayde fgts, Pandora has had great TWL success.
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Don't know what is more embarrassing, running a squad that everyone knows is not yours or being bad at the only ship you play and life.

So does this mean our LJ vs Dudgeon will be replayed, as we were provided false information. (This is the basis for Spastic winning the appeal, I am assuming?)
          TWLB Season 10 Finalist
          TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
          TWLD Season 12 Champion
          TWLD Season 14 Champion
          TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
            This reasoning is beyond stupid and frustating. I think we should share Sage's fate (though being based on different circumstances) and just boycott this joke that is TWL nowadays (not that I have played it for long, but long enough to witness a considerable drop in the quality of this league's management).

Seeing this, I really do not have any desire to log on any further and be a part of this joke league (no, this is not a retirement post), since such situations really add an asterisk to the final outcome. It is really pathethic to see how unprofessional you guys can be. Perhaps I will rethink my statement once the internet angering cools down so I do not deliver any more no-showups/LVPs for my friends.
            Was I right, or was I right? ^^
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

U were wrong. Cya.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I'm trying to find an accurate way to compare my TWL success to yours shayde but no matter which way I look at the equation your end keeps ending up with a zero and its really making things difficult. I'll get hulk to take a look at it and see if he can figure it out, he has amazing math ability.

Anyways... Since Sweet is playing 2 other leagues while Spastic is playing just this one, I'm suggesting 2PM on Sunday
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

will you also be removing M_M as a twl op for causing this error?

where do we file for a person to have all twl decision making duties revoked?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

being sweet arent the only ones guilty in this situation i feel as if all parties involved should be punished.

Comment

M_M is cool, not his fault. I blame humid for being retarded. He should have made himself available on Sunday, or he should have stayed out of this discussion.
                      TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                      TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 14 Champion
                      TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Eelam

Don't know what is more embarrassing, running a squad that everyone knows is not yours or being bad at the only ship you play and life.

So does this mean our LJ vs Dudgeon will be replayed, as we were provided false information. (This is the basis for Spastic winning the appeal, I am assuming?)

7.02 24-hour Statute of Limitations
                        All appeals must be made within 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted that are outside of the 24-hour period. If an issue arises that is not a direct result of a TWL game, the rule still applies and appropriate action will be taken.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

If Sweet is so confident in their dominance over Spastic, I don't see why they're so butthurt about the appeal being accepted. Just beat them again and move on.

Comment

this basically means that spastic will prolly use roughly the same lineup since rucci/max b/poxy are not allowed to play. sweet will just replace eelam with cripple.

i hope we can win so we will be 3-0 over spastic. that should be enough.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Eelam View Post
                              M_M is cool, not his fault. I blame humid for being retarded. He should have made himself available on Sunday, or he should have stayed out of this discussion.
                              i dont want anything to happen to m m i just wonder how this is actually sweet's fault.

Comment

Honestly, if I were sweet I'd be happy to be able to play another game this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X