No announcement yet.

Appeal for Spastic vs Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

staff has terrible communication with the player base so its not surprising they lack it among themselves too....pathetic
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

wa gwan my yutes
      Gun remembers.

Comment

This is great.
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
          I don't think LF went to different Ops to try and get a yes out of one of them, lol. MM told LF Eelam was in a "unique" situation, and decided that he could play. Sweet can't be penalized for miscommunication within staff, besides, like I said before, the game was won 15-6, not 15-14:45 or some shit, Eelam didn't even MVP, didn't even break 80 kills, I'm sure he wasn't the HUGE impact of this match.
          you are still arguing as if spastic is upset with just eelam being allowed to play

we are, but because he was allowed to play when he was told he couldn't

when we were told we were allowed to have 3 players able to play, then an hour before the game were told we weren't

we honestly didn't even think we would have enough to play that game but luckily we did, but that didn't take away our frustration that came from dealing with bullshit.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Appeal Accepted

The TWL op consensus is that Eelam was added as an ineligible player to the match, and that the match between Sweet and Spastic will be replayed. Both teams' TWL rosters as of round 2 have been recorded, and only those players will be eligible to be added into the replay. Captains, please come to a consensus on when you want the replay over the next 2 weeks, otherwise I will assign a time.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

lol so stupid

Comment

I thought replay games were at the end of the season?
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

pl pulling strings

Comment

If pl was pulling strings he would have gotten sweet to forfeit giving spastic the default win and infinite bursts.
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                        On behalf of Thunder, I'm appealing the game vs Stray where delectable was granted permission by Pure_Luck and pascone (TWL Head OP) to play in that Finals game despite being TW banned. It doesn't matter that it already happened that the decision was already made, presidents pascone and Pure_Luck went against the rules, and MUST be stopped. I didn't personally participate in the game, but I want to see justice being served.

I await your decision, and hope you make the right call. Let TWLD Finals Season 12? be replayed, for the sake of principle.
                        This.

One of the very few times I'm going to agree w/ Riverside

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          The TWL op consensus is that Eelam was added as an ineligible player to the match, and that the match between Sweet and Spastic will be replayed. Both teams' TWL rosters as of round 2 have been recorded, and only those players will be eligible to be added into the replay. Captains, please come to a consensus on when you want the replay over the next 2 weeks, otherwise I will assign a time.
                          Joke.
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                            you're actually one of the worst TWL Ops we've seen in a while. bad decision after bad decision.
                            so goddamn moronic. it's not our fault your ability to run TWL and communicate with your other staff members is non-existent.

Comment

You should AT LEAST make Spastic beat us 2 out of 3 (with the first game already being played) for it to count since that is what you're doing to Sweet.

Comment

Well, your decision is ignorant, deeply unreasonable and one-sided.

We WOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED Eelam if we weren't given the green light by M_M God in this case. He was not needed because we still had enough depth to find a capable replacement that would be enough to face Spastic. We already didn't put him in lj, but we were told near the end of lj (score 32-40 or close) that he actually IS ALLOWED TO PLAY (all this fuss strongly contributed to my stellar 5-10 lvp that match since i was busy handling squadron's emotions). So, what if I actually subbed him in that LJ - would it also be replayed despite the loss? I actually really regret not doing so.
                                We can clearly see from this situation that Sweet is the victim of one of the TWL ops' (M_M God's) misjudgement (though I am not annoyed at him for carrying it out). You did not even try to reach a compromise (e.g. best of 3 suggested by Burnt), which further shows how bad-natured, biased and devoid of imagination.

This reasoning is beyond stupid and frustating. I think we should share Sage's fate (though being based on different circumstances) and just boycott this joke that is TWL nowadays (not that I have played it for long, but long enough to witness a considerable drop in the quality of this league's management).

Seeing this, I really do not have any desire to log on any further and be a part of this joke league (no, this is not a retirement post), since such situations really add an asterisk to the final outcome. It is really pathethic to see how unprofessional you guys can be. Perhaps I will rethink my statement once the internet angering cools down so I do not deliver any more no-showups/LVPs for my friends.

Meanwhile, enjoy playing Trench Wars Laugh.

Good night.

Eric Clapton.
                                2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                                2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                                2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X