X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOOOOOOL is this for real?? holy fk...fierce is sad as fk

karma for using vent like nerds
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ddosing...disqualification for spamming on vent...ded
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        The fact that you can block communcations between players and and induce spikes on their computers, and cause them to hear a loud ringing noise throughout an entire match is more than compromised.
        ever heard of steam? i remember i spammed Ease by calling him through steam while he was playing TWL and ruined his ace...the point is that other programs should not even be running or have any sort of association with this game because of the impact they can have...dunno why you bitchniggas need vent to play a game

whats next...you get spammed on facebook/aim messenger and make an appeal? lololol
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Here's the reaction most TWL ops will have to an appeal like this: What happens in ventrilo is independent of TWL, they're not related at all and the fact that you used them together is your choice. TW is not responsible for what happens outside of TW.

Here's Humid's reaction: Ease and Children are permanently banned from TWL because he said so. Zidane is sentenced to playing all future TWL seasons on the same squad as pressure.
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

1:Beam> My dog just took a giant 24 on my neighbors lawn!

p.s. 6:Rough> Pummel ? application denied for Ancients, by Belgerath Dec. 18, 2006 - 09:43
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Enough with all the trolling. I have not seen one legitimate argument as of yet other than you idiots promoting the downfall of this game, I am all for shit talk (because it promotes competitiveness). But when it comes to cheating:

Cheating is cheating. If there is evidence of someone from the Trench Wars community tampering with the connections of other players to affect a league match whether third party or not, it is cheating. Im sure I can come up with some CE third party client to cheat, and that would result in a ban or appeal; making the "Third party program" response an invalid argument. It is not acceptable to tamper with other players through any program if it is affecting game play. If there is no rule to cover this, then maybe one should be written. You cannot promote cheaters. If anyone had any reasoning capability a re-match would be the least answer to this problem. If there is logged evidence of a Pandora member tampering with players who are simply trying to play a fair match, not only should the person be banned but squad disqualification should be considered. I would prefer that from happening because I do not want the game to die, and enjoy the competition, but unfortunately this is where the line should be drawn. The player that did the attacking should be held accountable and a re-match should be scheduled. Troll all you want, staff needs to show some character and make a reasonable decision.
              Last edited by Havok; 03-03-2013, 10:32 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

The downfall of this game would be attributed to the creation of this thread.
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                  If there is no rule to cover this, than maybe one should be written.
                  +1

I believe the main issue here is: how connected to TW is this Vent server? If you make a direct connection, then all zone rules apply and must be enforced, and any banworthy offense on vent must be accompanied by a ban in-game (and vice-versa), and must find a way to record incidents of happening (for staff's sake, we need to have a record of offenses so we may take appropriate actions towards repeat offenders).
                  Or, you can assume it to be a casual connection, merely a server run by a player who happens to also be a member of staff, and allows any staff member to have moderation access to the server.

We promote it, but does that make the connection between TW and the server directly official? It's not like Radio where RadioBot advertises and there's an arena for the hosts.

I feel this whole appeal hinges on that decision.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

No legitimate arguments, Havok? Tsunami and Ease said it all already so I don't know why this hasn't been denied yet. If staff wants to make a new rule that correlates vent with TWL then go for it, but new rules shouldn't apply to games that have already happened. Regardless, what rules have been broken? what proof has been posted? The lack of evidence makes this appeal pointless. You should know the risks of using PUBLIC third party programs while playing the game. If this appeal is actually considered then hell, maybe we should start using vent also and blame our losses on technical issues. Third party programs should be outside TWL jurisdiction as it is an option to use, not forced.

Also Havok, why should the entire squad be disqualified? Don't be ridiculous. Even if it was Hunt, he is a new member who is not even on our TWL roster and nor did we tell him to screw with you guys. As Ease said before, we weren't aware of your problems until after the game. Don't try to push your luck though, because I'm fairly certain that this appeal won't go through anyway and it shouldn't.

p.s.- 24, on a scale of 0-10 how mad are you?
                    Last edited by Amputate; 03-05-2013, 08:19 PM.
                    Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Comment

ye you should disqualify pandora from twl cause a dude that used to be on fierce messed with their vent server! you even read what you type? holy shit. the fact that they are this hurt over a loss is hilarious. thanks for the entertainment.
                        4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                        Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                        1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

three things:

1) when did people get so articulate in tw? jesus, twl appeal threads used to be full of stupid (re: great) shit. now people are formulating cohesive arguments and paragraphs. i'm blown away.

2) why weren't you using a private channel (room? i don't know what they're called) on the public tw server? i dun get it. teks used vent for multiple seasons and never ran into a problem like this. i think you definitely have a point - whoever was fucking with you guys was an asshole and that should be worth something. on the same hand, there was no rule against ventrilo tampering and it's partially on you guys for using a public server.

3) in all honesty how likely are these two squads to meet up in the playoffs? this is a regular season game that got fucked up for whatever reason. shit happens: make a rule, move forward, and use this for inspiration for when you play them again.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Good points jeen your still a fgt. Mega we hate you too, also a fgt. And 24 how did we go and hassle you in vitprac, i went in and said "tryhards" then left. Must have been difficult to go through that kind of bullying before game, am sorry for this.
                            4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

lol'd at amptuate's scale of 0-10 for 24. you know, because, that was his score. lol :b

Comment

Well it wouldn't be the first retarded appeal to be approved. Should probably remove the option to appeal altogether, just making TWL look like more of a joke than it already is and that's no easy feat.
                                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
                                X