Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got $100 on TWL staff making the wrong decision (as usual). Any takers, megaman89?

Funniest thing about this whole ordeal is that it's coming from 24...and specifically, after his 0-10 performance. I guess it helps him preserve some of his pride.

Comment

I am not a TWL Op anymore, so my opinion literally means nothing...but if I still was this would be my response:

1) Logging into ventrilo (or out of) does not make people lag. The entire program takes up less space that a couple standard sized photos and does not draw nearly enough processing power from the PC to cause any sort of lag at any time ever. If you were actually lagging it certainly was not from vent.

2) You think the login sounds are distracting you from yelling LEFT LEFT LEFT into the mic? Disabled them. It is on the very first menu under Options -> Sounds. I will even post a detailed screenshot with instructions if you need me to.

3) IF these things actually happened, to compare a few annoying sounds on a very small program to a ddos attack against the entire squad is an extremely over-dramatic comparison. If you are so reliant on your communication via ventrilo during a TWLJ match you probably aren't going to win anyways. Call me old fashioned but is it really so hard to type %tickname on 9 ... or <-- or --> like the rest of us?

4) 24 has moderator access to the ventrilo server and has for a long while. Why hasn't a private channel for fierce been created yet? Lasenza brought his shitty try-hard habits to your squad and even he had a private channel on Hit last season (I know because I joined it and trolled him after dropping 18 against hit)

The basis for this appeal is a desperate grasp at nothing. You lost, and got humiliated by going 0-10 to a lineup with Amputate in it. You are going to get trolled for a long time because of it and that sucks but don't continue to embarrass yourself by continuing this appeal. For the record I am not even bias. In fact I can't think of an active squad I hate more atm than Pandora
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

This appeal is retarded and you should feel bad.

Comment

i think this appeal should be granted because it is not as terrible as the one where zidane was (wrongfully) banned for racism or whatever and they got to replay a twlj game.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
            Cheating is cheating.
            LOL. Such educated ppl in this game.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I'm pretty sure you guys were aware that someone on vent was screwing around lately on there and you took the risk anyways.
              Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

If you are so reliant on your communication via ventrilo during a TWLJ match you probably aren't going to win anyways. Call me old fashioned but is it really so hard to type %tickname on 9 ... or <-- or --> like the rest of us?
                This is irrelevant. Dudgeon has used mumble for long time now and #1 SUH? Also, typing %tickname on 9 is pretty hard. Also we use private server and talk secret language(finnish) so most of the ppl cant understand it. Fierce.. such amateurs.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Posting this in the name of a poor fellow who is locked out of our forums *cough* :-)

"If infact it is proven that a Pandora player was responsible for the attack, i dont see why this wouldnt be approved for an appeal. It should also be punished by means of Ban in game and ventrillo as a standard to prevent future tampering. How do we prevent this from happening every game? It is clear Fierce uses Ventrilo to gain better teaming and communication, and it is also known many players cannot handle talking and playing, so i dont see how fierce has an advantage if they are capable of such a task" -Vash

Comment

is 24 going to use donation money to bribe humid into accepting the appeal
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Hunt such a dik

Comment

Why does everyone keep saying to have our own private chat channel on the server? Are you fucking dumb or just refuse to read before you post your dumbass comments? We do have one, that being said, if someone enters the server, and not our chat, it makes a windows opening type sound to everyone on the server. Adding that to someone hitting connect/disconnect every second for 10 mins straight, you have one hell of a spam attack.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Havok saying that if its a pandora player doing it, the squad should be disqualified? Yo.. you want to untangle the tampon hanging from your nose? think you sniffing it too hard. Probably most retarded solution Ive heard.

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          Honestly, I didn't want to say anything about this ... but shoutouts are in order. For the past 3 seasons, I have retained top stats in all categories of TWLJ. This year I have decided not to participate in the race to let others shine and make a name for themselves. I was expecting Apok or flared to maybe take my spot but dreamwin? This is an eye-dropper and all I have to say is... MUUUUUUH BOI maaad shoutouts going out to dreamwin atm SUH SUH G.

Fierce ventrilo chat - Recorded by mcvicar
                          2PacZ has entered the server
                          2PacZ has left the server
                          24> yo wtf ..is that
                          24> TINY YOU IDIOT PROTECT ME, THROW YOURSELF AT THE BOMB
                          Tiny> uhm I was low?
                          24> shutup
                          Havok> Yo who keeps logging in and out
                          Singer> guys I'm gay
                          24> K WTF I'M LAGGING ..........but I'm goign to stay and try keep playing
                          Havok> guys i'm lagging because of this and I can't even hear you guys.. but I'm going to stay and try to play this out!
                          Vash> suh g
                          2PacZ has legit the server
                          24> I honestly can't even see the screen its lagging so much.. BUT I WILL TRY!
                          Havok> me too! ^____^
                          Apok> who cares if ur lagging and its annoyign this is an IMPORTANT MATCH. DON'T LOG OFF TO CONCENTRATE
                          Tiny> k should we log off vent? I'm retarded also btw
                          24> nah
                          Havok> nah
                          Singer> I'm gay
                          GAME OVER. PANDORA WINS THANKS FOR PLAYING

Amputate> wabee dee see tuiotn
                          Last edited by Children; 03-04-2013, 10:42 AM.
                          SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                          SSCU Trench Wars
                          Triple Threat
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                          SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                          SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                          SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post
                            Yet another person not understanding how it works, and the fact that when and if vent locks up you can't close it thus making your attempts futile and probably costing you atleast a death and potentially a +1, and minimizing during the middle of a game more often than not causes you to lagout. Please take your dumbass comments elsewhere and let people who actually have something to add to the conversation talk. Stfu

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                              Yet another person not understanding how it works, and the fact that when and if vent locks up you can't close it thus making your attempts futile and probably costing you atleast a death and potentially a +1, and minimizing during the middle of a game more often than not causes you to lagout. Please take your dumbass comments elsewhere and let people who actually have something to add to the conversation talk. Stfu
                              please enlighten me you pile of junk. Learn to reset your comp then. Don't give me this bs "OMG!!!! NO I WILL +1 death .. I RATHER THESE ANNOYING SOUNDS AND LAGGY instead of fixing my lag" .. anyone in their right mind would lag out, take the +1 and reset comp. To say you ALL were willing to endure this "Annoyance" .. give me a fucking break. Ps. get beat out by dreamwin in top stats. You mad daddy?

Last edited by Children; 03-04-2013, 10:58 AM.
                              SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                              SSCU Trench Wars
                              Triple Threat
                              SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                              SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                              SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                              SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                              SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                              SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post
                                please enlighten me you pile of junk. Learn to reset your comp then. Don't give me this bs "OMG!!!! NO I WILL +1 death .. I RATHER THESE ANNOYING SOUNDS AND LAGGY instead of fixing my lag" .. anyone in their right mind would lag out, take the +1 and reset comp.
                                I rest my case. If someone has the ability to cause someone to play annoying sounds and lag or have them to lagout and take a +1 to restart and cause the team to play down men at a critical point, then the game has been altered. You dumb piece of shit. Thanks for proving your a fucking moron.

Any Player found to be guilty of cheating to alter game play and
                                to create an unfair advantage during a TWL match
                                will be subject to:

A) Permanent suspension from Trench Wars Leagues participation.

B) Forfeit of all squad matches the offending player played in
                                the week the offense was discovered.

C) Referral to League
                                Operators and Trench Wars Moderators for immediate punishment including being
                                banned from Trench Wars.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                                X