This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If an unpredictable server crash, router failure, server lag,
    TWBot failure, or other event has a massive impact on a game in progress, the
    match will be cancelled and all current scores discarded. The game will then be
    replayed at a later time.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      If an unpredictable server crash, router failure, server lag,
      TWBot failure, or other event has a massive impact on a game in progress, the
      match will be cancelled and all current scores discarded. The game will then be
      replayed at a later time.
      nice find! yeah there was an earthquake registering at 2.34 on the richter scale over in my city. It shook my keyboard a bit can we get a rematch?
      SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
      SSCU Trench Wars
      Triple Threat
      SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
      SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
      SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
      SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Whats funny is that you have no legs to stand on right now, but you keep retorting with the dumbest fucking attempts at jokes I have ever heard. Do us all a favor and find the nearest curb and crush your skull on it.

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

The majority of this thread if against your appeal, except your squad members. Keep at it, sherlock!
          SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
          SSCU Trench Wars
          Triple Threat
          SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
          SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
          SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
          SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
          SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

The majority of the people replying...scratch that....everyone replying are just fierce haters or pandora/fierce members or trolls in general, and some of them have something worth listening to. You on the other hand have made us all a little bit dumber with each thing you post.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

When it comes to TWL the only problem is thinking that having problems is a problem.
              eph

Comment

This is an eye-dropper and all I have to say is... MUUUUUUH BOI maaad shoutouts going out to dreamwin atm SUH SUH G.
                SUH SUH G

Fierce ventrilo chat - Recorded by mcvicar
                2PacZ has entered the server
                2PacZ has left the server
                24> yo wtf ..is that
                24> TINY YOU IDIOT PROTECT ME, THROW YOURSELF AT THE BOMB
                Tiny> uhm I was low?
                24> shutup
                Havok> Yo who keeps logging in and out
                Singer> guys I'm gay
                24> K WTF I'M LAGGING ..........but I'm goign to stay and try keep playing
                Havok> guys i'm lagging because of this and I can't even hear you guys.. but I'm going to stay and try to play this out!
                Vash> suh g
                2PacZ has legit the server
                24> I honestly can't even see the screen its lagging so much.. BUT I WILL TRY!
                Havok> me too! ^____^
                Apok> who cares if ur lagging and its annoyign this is an IMPORTANT MATCH. DON'T LOG OFF TO CONCENTRATE
                Tiny> k should we log off vent? I'm retarded also btw
                24> nah
                Havok> nah
                Singer> I'm gay
                GAME OVER. PANDORA WINS THANKS FOR PLAYING

Amputate> wabee dee see tuiotn
                LOOOL gr8 entertainement G.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Tiny, I have two words for you, prove it. How are you going to prove your statements that an individual was constantly reentering vent. Should we just take your word for it? I wasn't on ventrillo, nor was almost 99% of TW.
                  TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                  TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                  TWLD Season 12 Champion
                  TWLD Season 14 Champion
                  TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Sigh.

First and foremost, Tiny, why the hell are you posting irrelevant rule quotes from the TWL website? They have absolutely nothing to do with this appeal, thus you really shouldn't bother trying to prove something with them as it'll only make you look even more like dunderhead.

While I do agree on the general consensus that Hunt went overboard on this one, that alone shouldn't be enough of a reason to grant this sophomoric appeal. If you guys truly wish to use a third-party program such as Ventrilo or Mumble during TWL matches, then you really should get your own private server to prevent stuff like this from happening.

Also, why the hell are you appealing during regular season? Not like it matters whether you win or lose this match as you will make it to the playoffs anyways. Prove yourselves where it matters, thanks.

Comment

We do have proof of them enterering and leaving the server on the log Eelam. We also have other players not our squad on the vent server in their own channels who will or have already attested to the fact of what happened. Also, turban, it has everything to do with the rule as well as being one of the best match ups of the season. Why waste the game when we could all enjoy it, apart from this clown trying to be comical.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Would like to take this time to appeal the fierce vs cobra twld match on the grounds that vent INDUCES lag, ty 4 dis

Comment

Holy hell, you're a fucking imbecile as my friend Zidane would say.

The rules definitely have nothing to do with this appeal, you're just a moron for thinking that the rules are somewhat related to this case. I could appeal about a player PMing me once during the match and get the appeal granted, that's how vaguely you're looking at the rules.

It looks like no one on Fierce knows how to properly use a computer as they are struggling to mute the login sound on Ventrilo which is one of the simplest things to accomplish. Also, if you wish to be such try hards this season then simply buy your own Ventrilo server and use that instead of going on a PUBLIC server and expect things to go smoothly all season long. Ultimately Fierce is the one to blame for being technically impaired, you guys are probably running old computers that can't handle the extra load generated from the Ventrilo client.

It is fucking regular season. Get over it and simply prepare yourselves better for the upcoming playoffs.

Comment

I will have a good laugh if this appeal gets granted and probably lose my remaining faith in the current staff. I just hope the veteran staffers and TWL operators have the intelligence to see that this appeal is a joke and not show any favoritism to 24 as he is one of the few people with access to Trench Wars donation funds.

Comment

Turban in your infinite knowledge, please tell me how do the rules not apply to this and please use specifics, because not one person has been able to besides a bunch of useless babble. If your so inclined to say the rules do not apply, then explain to the rest of us idiots how, and in doing so please make the twl ops aware of your complete and utter understanding of the rules, so we can not have this problem again. Thanks bro

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Does pandora have so many friends that this appeal is mocked by so many? An (on TW-advertised) vent-server is used during a TWLJ match. Someone from the other squad knows this and abuses its public access to annoy and lag the enemy squad. If this can be established then there is no other way to replay. A 3rd party would be tricky but the enemy team?

Despite the fact the guys are too dumb to realize they might want to try a private server or channel.

PS: Oh man, this reminds me of the good ol' chatwars of '03
                                (Children)>hunted for life
                                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                                X