Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny, I don't hate any squad or any player. Shut up. I just don't like seeing silly appeals get accepted without a valid reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      TWL operators have the intelligence to see that this appeal is a joke and not show any favoritism to 24 as he is one of the few people with access to Trench Wars donation funds.
      Goes to prove just another biased person who does not want the appeal to go through because of his personal feelings toward someone.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Even with bias, this appeal is retarded. Close this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          Does pandora have so many friends that this appeal is mocked by so many?
          It's a conglomeration of pandora/ thunder / and fierce haters.

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          An (on TW-advertised) vent-server is used during a TWLJ match. Someone from the other squad knows this and abuses its public access to annoy and lag the enemy squad. If this can be established then there is no other way to replay.
          OMG, someone with intelligence has read the forum and is making an astute observation. What's this coming to!?

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Ok well, yesterday myself and some others spoke with K A N E. Aside from him blaming all of pandora for his server crashing, Its HIS SERVER, not TW's. Anything else I'm missing here except the fact for kane and apok being best friends since heavy and enjoying countless hours of ventrilo time? Please, this has gone on long enough.
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              I rest my case. If someone has the ability to cause someone to play annoying sounds and lag or have them to lagout and take a +1 to restart and cause the team to play down men at a critical point, then the game has been altered. You dumb piece of shit. Thanks for proving your a fucking moron.

Any Player found to be guilty of cheating to alter game play and
              to create an unfair advantage during a TWL match
              will be subject to:

A) Permanent suspension from Trench Wars Leagues participation.

B) Forfeit of all squad matches the offending player played in
              the week the offense was discovered.

C) Referral to League
              Operators and Trench Wars Moderators for immediate punishment including being
              banned from Trench Wars.
              +1 For actually trying to use a rule as a basis of the appeal. Unfortunately, you are resting your argument on a faulty reading.

As you can see (if you read my earlier posts) the rule prevents someone participating in a TWL match from cheating in THAT TWL match. This is the meaning of "Any Player" (please refer to my extra large font in your quote). If you don't understand this let me try phrasing it another way:

How are you going to forfeit all squad matches the offending player "played in" when the player(s) in question here didn't even get added?!

Moreover your citation to the rule of a "server crash, router problem, etc." is frivolous like this appeal. That rule deals with zone-wide server problems, not individual FPS spikes computer side.

-Tsunami

EDIT: I will admit this rule (and others) could use some re-working to solve these ambiguities
              Last edited by Tsunami; 03-04-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong turban. You say it has nothing to do with the rules, but I haven't seen you cite anything besides how much of a troll you can be. Engage in a conversation that doesnt involve juvenile slander and prove to everyone how wrong we are, or how your foot in your mouth tastes.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Fergilicious definition make the boys go crazy

Comment

Granted tsunami, he did not play in the game. Therefor, you would not have to forfeit the match, but he did alter the outcome of it. It seems the rules are a bit vague, but if it can be proven that the said event happened, why would an appeal not be granted?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Ok well, yesterday myself and some others spoke with K A N E. Aside from him blaming all of pandora for his server crashing, Its HIS SERVER, he kept referring to it as HIS server. Anything else I'm missing here except the fact for kane and apok being best friends since heavy? Please, this has gone on long enough.
                      capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Trying my best to set aside personal biases, I think the problem with this appeal lies in the following:

1) There was no rule cited as the basis of the appeal. To paraphrase, 24 simply said someone logged in and out of the vent server which in turn caused gameplay disturbances. Therefore we appeal.

2) The facts don't lend themselves to being appealed. If the player(s) in question were to use a program to directly affect the continuum client, e.g. Cheat engine, then this appeal would hold more merit. However the player(s) in question affected a third party program that is not explicitly protected by the TWL rules, which in turn happened to have some effects computer side during a TWL match. Moreover, the logs of ventrilo (I am not sure what logs or evidence you have) do not prove in-game lag (based on my limited understanding). The program is tiny itself. Absent concrete evidence that ventrilo altered in-game lag, I am hard pressed to grant this appeal (if I was a TWL-Op). And if you are resting your appeal on the fact that you experienced Frame-Rate spikes or excessive Screen-Tearing, then you have an abnormally high burden of proof. On this note, the TWL bot recorded 0 lagouts.

3) The remedy for this "disturbance" is quite simple to fix player side, and if anything would have boosted the merits of this appeal. I understand how ventrilo works when it is being "pinged." The program locks out and becomes non-responsive. From my brief stint playing other MMOs, when we were being trolled in this fashion, I would simply alt+tab out and use task manager to terminate the process. Sure this has a temporal component but at the least, this would have gone towards your appeal. You would have had to incur a +1 plus an extended lagout period.

-Tsunami
                        Last edited by Tsunami; 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

capE> LOL BURN

Comment

What actually happened:

Someone logged on vent and annoyed the crap out of Fierce, instead of ignoring them they whined like girls and got man handled during twlj.

Their spin on it:

Lets say we all lagged really badly because of it!

Facts:

0 lagouts by any players in the game, 0 lag visible by anyone in the game or watching the game. If you're on a public server you should have the right settings on and it's your fault for not closing out of vent like anyone would have done. When my phone starts ringing during a twl match i usually pick up and hang up...i don't let it ring the whole match then blame the loss on the phone for ringing. This is just a silly attempt at trying to redeem an -1-10. There's 0 proof you guys lagged badly enough to affect the game

Comment

Wow. That is litreally all I can say to you.

You fucking tried to use a public Ventrilo server, which isn't even owned by Trench Wars Staff but rather by a friend of someone in staff, to gain an unfair advantage over the enemy team and it backfired on you. Boo fucking hoo. Grow up, learn from your mistakes and move on. Pl

Please tell me which rule states that if you get screwed over in your private third-party software, which is not even related to the game, that whoever fucked you over deserves a ban and your squad is valid for a replay. The two rules you mentioned earlier are vague at best and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Get your own private server next time. Thanks for the laughs! Time to go home.

Comment

Can someone please fix the forums? Can't even edit my post to change "litreally" to "literally" -- fuck this.

Comment

Working...
                                X