Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it was a pandora player that did it i'd advise a perma-ban for that 1 player for obvious motives, and for all pandora players to be perma-bannered with the word "cheater" so everybody can see what they are

Comment

• dumbest thread

Comment

• Comment

• It's a dumb thread.................... Unless it was discovered that a pandora player was behind it.

(Not that they would ever need to be.. considering pandora wins this game 9 times out of 10 anyway)

IF by chance there was a pandora player behind it, they should be punished accordingly, and there should be a replay. SIMPLY based on the fact that this supposed individual took extraordinary measures to throw fierce off their game that day.

This is all hypothetical, but if it really went down like that, why should they be allowed to get away with it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
            It's a dumb thread.................... Unless it was discovered that a pandora player was behind it.

(Not that they would ever need to be.. considering pandora wins this game 9 times out of 10 anyway)

IF by chance there was a pandora player behind it, they should be punished accordingly, and there should be a replay. SIMPLY based on the fact that this supposed individual took extraordinary measures to throw fierce off their game that day.

This is all hypothetical, but if it really went down like that, why should they be allowed to get away with it ?
            Amen. Thats what im saying.
            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• issue is whether the lag they supposedly had (no lag) changed the outcome. the inability of them muting their vent / logging off / changing settings is also a thing to look at and not remotely believable. twls job isnt to protect all 3rd party communications, as turb said should we appeal every game fierce plays cause they're on vent which increases their lag and gives them an advantage?

Comment

• Funny how Fierce has won 2 LDs with Ventrilo, yet all of a sudden you bring it up as an issue to counter attack our argument. When in fact, noone had a problem with Fierce and Ventrilo until you started screwing with it...your argument is shi7

Comment

• There's no legitimate basis for a replay of the game since vent is a third-party program. If you use it, you assume all risks. It's as simple as that.

As for the individual who is guilty of perpetuating such an act, he/she can simply be banned from having access to the vent program for an indefinite amount of time.

CASE CLOSED.

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
                  It's a dumb thread.................... Unless it was discovered that a pandora player was behind it.

Comment

• when me and my bro used to be taking shits at the same time in diff bathrooms we used to talk through the vent too noone bugged us though cuz chances were that we would be the only 2 shitting in the house at the same time, but if someone did hop in and disturb us, id probably take it a little better than fierce did.

Comment

• JUST MAN UP AND ADMIT YOUR SQUAD SCREWED US IN LJ AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY REGARDLESS OF THIRD PARTY OR NOT! YOU USED ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE OVER US DURING AN LJ GAME AND THAT ALONE WARRANTS AN APPEAL ON GROUNDS OF COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: Children is probably best jav in game, and there is no point in rematching him since he alone could take a squad by him self, MAD RESPECT FOR MY BOI RIGHT NOW

Comment

• Ah.. the old proven strategy, if it's in caps, it must be true!
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Originally posted by royCE View Post

ps: Children is probably best jav in game, and there is no point in rematching him since he alone could take a squad by him self, MAD RESPECT FOR MY BOI RIGHT NOW
                          If there was anyone who could make my entire week on a freaking monday, the TOP WB in all of TW atm can... LOOOOL HOLY JEEZ. Legit my face is FLUSH red right meow. HUGE shoutouts going out to the unstoppable VASH MUUH BOI
                          SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                          SSCU Trench Wars
                          Triple Threat
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                          SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                          SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                          SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                          SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

• I feel mad love all around right now, i dont even know how to contain it. I can stand on top of a mountain and just shout it out as loud as i can, matter fact, im standing on my computer chair right now shouting MAD PROPS TO MUH BOI CHILDREN! I want mad kids with my wife after meeting you bro, like at least 4 childrens

Comment

• Originally posted by royCE View Post
                              Funny how Fierce has won 2 LDs with Ventrilo, yet all of a sudden you bring it up as an issue to counter attack our argument. When in fact, noone had a problem with Fierce and Ventrilo until you started screwing with it...your argument is shi7
                              Yes that counter-argument was very serious and you should all be banned.

Point is, the original appeal is 100% ridiculous so people are making "counter-arguments" that are just as ridiculous, for the purpose of mocking you.
                              I can't believe I had to explain that to you.
                              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami
                              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

• By TWL ops
                                Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                                Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                                Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment