Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

• If there are too many bad memes, we need more to cover this up so no-ones one meme looks that bad. Lets go everyone. MEME-TEAM ASSEMBLE! Strength in numbers!
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        the only rule necessary:

dont do idiotic things. if you or someone in your squad happens to do something that stupid, you get punished.

everyone knows when theyre being a fuckhead.

though im glad you once again got back on your soapbox eph. every season you clamor for a list of rules and punishments 9 miles long.
        I simply clamor for the separation of the ‘rules’ from the ‘punishments’. Doing this would effectively allow flexibility (and subjectivity) to be used for deciding the ‘punishments’ while simultaneously supporting hard and fast ‘rules’ that remain consistent from season to season. This doesn’t take a ‘9 mile long’ list of rules, in fact it would actually allow for quite a bit of simplification.
        This isn’t rocket science but since it has been ignored for over 10 years (when it was first suggested) the only assumption that can be made is that the drama is desirable. It is just a shame to see what was once a premier league be nothing much more than a drama stage for a shrinking population. Instead of improving the league from season to season the inconsistencies seem to grow with each passing year.
        eph

Comment

• I agree Eph.
          So anyway back on topic...

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

• made by Tsunami
            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
            SSCU Trench Wars
            Triple Threat
            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

• Lol! thats a good one.

Comment

• LOL
                SSCU Trench Wars
                Triple Threat

Comment

• "I took it upon myself after they reported this, to try it myself; on the grounds that they had only attempted it with a good computer. (Note: in the event that someone wants to watch this, I recorded it with Camtasia) I proceeded to try to recreate the situation using a few different methods starting from my computer at its best performance and dropping it all the way down to running at approximately a dual core processor on 2 gigs of RAM. I could very easily create the same situation that Fis and Reckful did which made ventrilo unable to be closed. However, only at the very worst settings I could put my computer at (which is the equivalent to the computer I owned in about 2002) could I even dent the framerate. I tried both windowed and fullscreen, and while you do have the standard frame dip when you task in and out on full screen, the most frame differential I could get was 22 frames (from 128 to 106); which did not cause a significant difference in play for me as I proceeded to play with no real difference."

A few things before I respond to this, first off Pandora played denial about this attack the entire time while joking about it (Childrens fake screenshot of Hunt admitting it) and Ease mentioning Hunt's name before anyone even said anything about it being Hunt. My impression was it probably was 2pacZ (as I said in my appeal). Furthermore the fact that these kids are joking about it when knowing we got flooded and cheated is a joke.

But to respond to Humid, from what I understand from players who were on vent during these "tests". You had a couple of staffers come in and manually press the "disconnect/reconnect" button to try and flood server. The player that did the initial attack clearly used a flooder program (As seen on youtube). This program does several times what a manual button pusher can do, putting much greater strain on the server.

Secondly, the fact that you "lowered your computers performance" while it being a noble attempt, doesn't change the fact that it did have a lag and spike affect on my computer (a Dell inspiron 1520 Laptop, 1.50 GHz, 2.0 GB Ram, shit graphics card). Now I know the trolls argument is going to be "Its not our fault you play on a shitty computer" this computer runs continuum and league of legends completely fine and I never have problems with lag, but when pushing it to what it was, it makes LJ unplayable. I should be able to play without some user trying to induce lag on me. I understand that a faulty decision was made, but to state my case and keep these trolls from saying Fierce was over-dramatic I would like a test done where you flood the server (legitimately) and I will record my gameplay before and during the attack. I will post this on youtube to prove these morons that it is impossible to play.

Lastly, I would like to know what the player who attacked us punishment is. I am satisfied as long as he is banned for the remainder of the season from both vent and Trench Wars. (Even though I feel a sense of favoritism in this decision) And you idiots that claim 24 is a favorite might be mildly retarded, there is almost no staff on this game that likes him. But hey if it comes down to popularity, im happy with the punishment of the player even if it doesnt result in an appeal.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Couldn't help myself but improve that pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                      Couldn't help myself but improve that pic!
                      How the hell did you do that LOL
                      SSCU Trench Wars
                      Triple Threat

Comment

• Just a touch of adobe photoshop magic. It's called the Clone Stamp tool. Just selected a nice yellow square and repainted it where I wanted it.

Comment

• havok...think about what youre saying right now. you think HUNT (pummel) is smart/capable enough to use some program to flood vent?
                          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• Why everyone saying he got -1 anyways? His arena score was 1 kill and 10 losses with that 1 kill being a tk so his official score was 0-10, not -1. Either way Im happy with it, a very small bit of internet justice for stealing my money
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• How dumb is lf on a scale of -1-10
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                                Why everyone saying he got -1 anyways? His arena score was 1 kill and 10 losses with that 1 kill being a tk so his official score was 0-10, not -1. Either way Im happy with it, a very small bit of internet justice for stealing my money
                                his score was 0-10 because he didnt kill any enemies...in addition to that he had 1 tk (on arena scoreboard it would say 1-10)...so he went -1

edit: -11 technically but in game terms -1
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X