This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
    havok...think about what youre saying right now. you think HUNT (pummel) is smart/capable enough to use some program to flood vent?
    You don't have to be smart... You just need to be fgt enough to follow the commands in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXmzjsjIIhE

Comment

• 99% of tw's reaction to this appeal:

Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

• It's not the appeal that's so funny, it's the fact that you guys successfully annoyed the shit out of us or trolled us, whatever you want to label it, and ultimately made it to where it was impossible to focus or even try to play during the LJ. Then staff knows that the game was hindered, but apparently not enough to warrant a replay, and I dont give a shit what you say, you know that what happened was fucked up and that the game was played no where near to what it should or could have been. You can sit there and say, we're just that good, or you nerds are just bad, but that's not the fucking case and you know it. What's pathetic about it is that you knew it was happening, but could deny it all day and not give 2 fucks and just think it's hilarious because everyone wants to hate someone, and i guess we are those people. This is what's sad about this game, that people would rather have a troll feast than good competition. All biased aside, I was thinking, wow this is going to be a good game and good competition, but you have turned it into this embarrassment of a league. This league happens once a year and that game was more than likely the match of the year for regular season twlj, and it turned into a big fucking joke. Yea, it was regular season, but who wants to even try anymore after that joke of a ruling. If that's how you want to win, then congratulations.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• tbh this type of entertainment > twl itself
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            tbh this type of entertainment > twl itself
            You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Comment

• Tiny still thinks this was a group effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
                ??????????
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

This thread has potential

Comment

• did this appeal seriously get considered?
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

This just ruined my day
                      5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
                      5:beam> this show incredibly racist
                      5:beam> got a party with 10000 white ppl no other ethnicity in sight
                      5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

Comment

LOL...allow translation
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This post owned my ass.
                          eph

Comment

Once I was far enough to use even need to do look more as anyone can, but I decided better if that was to be can if oranges. Then after I was look if decided that look is less more like, then I and repeatedly afterwards look just more like.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

• I still don't see any proof of this happening, just ranting. and 2. if this shit happened for the whole game, none of u idiots told a squad member that wasn't in LJ to log into vent and record what was happening? idiots
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                                I still don't see any proof of this happening, just ranting. and 2. if this shit happened for the whole game, none of u idiots told a squad member that wasn't in LJ to log into vent and record what was happening? idiots
                                We have a log that shows what happened, but it does not justify a big enough impact on the game to merit a replay. Truth of the matter is that staff doesnt want to be bothered with a replay because it's regular season and it would involve extra work due to the fact that we will both make playoffs. Who gives a fuck anyways, we all got our kicks out of pandora snaking their way to a sad victory which they deem deserved.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X