No announcement yet.

TWL Rosters Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know from my first experience in a while TWLB-ing with Warhable that cutting down our roster to 15 has been a challenge in itself to make sure people can show up for this in that 15 to play the specialized positions. I'm not asking for 30 people on basing squads, but +5 to the cap would be nice.
    DELETED

Comment

did none of you read my post about stats from past seasons? Only 2 squads in the past 3 seasons have actually used over 15 players in TWLD and half of those players played in 1 match for the season - why do you guys suddenly need 20 players to play a league that requires 5 players? If you have inactive players then they obviously don't care to TWL and will be happy to just TWD when they do come online so you don't have to be concerned by them. TWL should be runnable for a twld/twlj squad even with just a 10 man roster.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
        I know from my first experience in a while TWLB-ing with Warhable that cutting down our roster to 15 has been a challenge in itself to make sure people can show up for this in that 15 to play the specialized positions. I'm not asking for 30 people on basing squads, but +5 to the cap would be nice.
        warhable is the only interesting case I'm watching on this as they are the only 1 league squad thats in LB. That being said overall I dont have any plans to adjust the caps mid season at this point.
        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
        1:Cig <er>> ROFL
        1:fiS> LOL
        1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

There's a lot of victims of these roster caps, on a lot of different levels. In my opinion, a +5 for each cap would make it a lot better.

I understand what the purpose of the cap is, but I also see many more inactive vets who are sporadic players calling it quits for good rather than trying to deal with this.

TWL Ops should take this into consideration -- there should be a strong focus not just on getting new players but retaining our core of old players.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Im not added to my squads roster due to a cap and i cant join any other basing squads cause theyre all full...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              did none of you read my post about stats from past seasons? Only 2 squads in the past 3 seasons have actually used over 15 players in TWLD and half of those players played in 1 match for the season - why do you guys suddenly need 20 players to play a league that requires 5 players? If you have inactive players then they obviously don't care to TWL and will be happy to just TWD when they do come online so you don't have to be concerned by them. TWL should be runnable for a twld/twlj squad even with just a 10 man roster.
              by that theory its doable to have only a 6 man roster then. everybody understands the reasoning behind this change. but the fact remains that the results of the change did absolutely nothing. at this stage of the game you can't just force these types of changes on people when it doesn't even promote to the growth of the game. all it does is give them a reason to go inactive.

1.activity did not increase.
              2.veteran player density on squads remained the same.
              3.no new competitive squads were created. there is a reason juans and enemy made LD by default.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

all its done is force the barely active people out of the game. pretty much exactly what was being said.

and since shaddow's response was to either man up and start a squad or shut up. i guess i'll shut up and come to the realization that casually playing twd and twl just isnt seen as a desirable option by staff.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

At this point most people have settled onto the squads they'll be on for the rest of the season.

It won't hurt anything to increase the roster cap and give the extra players the standard one week waiting period. Especially for squads like Warhable and Paladen, it'll help them out with basically 0 negative consequences.
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                  X