No announcement yet.

Fix TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys should realize already that ease has "been there, done that". he played for sk8 from season 7 (or even 6, cant remember), back when it was nowhere near favourites to win, he stuck around with it in season 9 when demonfaze left it to recreate syndicate(he won that season too, geisha 18-5 where is he?). i don't think half of the people here have stayed and improved an underdog team as much as ease.

the decline of this game is when good player stop playing or become increasingly inactive some other players step up and fill that vacuum. this is how new supersquads are formed. these days (and it has been happening for years), there are no new players stepping up and it is getting worse each year. this explains why there are perhaps only 4 competitive squads in the league, there aren't coming in any new fresh talent from the other squads.

one half of the core of Fierce, started out as newbies. no one here knew who apok was when he was on XeroX (i think) he and his band of annoyance, kitty etc.) got some exposure with HEAVY when they started beating up on good squads. winning some games in twl. etc. eventually, apok joined up with deez and some other players to make this fierce. another example of a squad is perhaps Sweet, no one knew who vt and riverside was and after many years of dedication we finally beat thunder.

there are many examples on underground (yea see that, ease, i also put him there) squads that have formed and become competitive (-legacy-, scrotal's horde!! in the past. hell, even elusive beating rampage in season 6 was a shock to most of spec) but in recent years there simply havent been any squads doing this. the player laSenza is getting some heat in this thread but he as a player is one of the few who have actually improved tremendously. steadman in jav as well.

This is sort of not the point of the thread. so i apologize for hijacking it but I just felt like adding my 2 pennies on some stuff.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
      I don't care to post often, but I'm a little confused as to why the leagues haven't been split yet. It didn't make as much sense before when TWL lasted for months. It is now essentially 2 months, and some squads are playing up to 6 games every Sunday. That's insane.

It also doesn't necessarily cater to people playing multiple ships. Especially in a time where you want to get the most out of the active players playing due to a dwindling population, it'd make more sense to give people the opportunity at playing a different ship. I'd imagine a player like myself would be interested in joining a squad to play LJ if it was the only league available.

Now, frankly, I don't know if that'll address the stacking problem. That's been deeply embedded within TWL's culture for some reason, and now these "stacked" squads are closely-knit units. Players on Fierce for example aren't only stacked, but they probably genuinely enjoy playing with one another after so many years (though I don't understand how anyone enjoys playing with Lasenza. Apok/Deez are cool as hell to squad with, but my God guys get a grip already).

I don't see a solution to this problem. Still really think that the leagues should split. Change isn't so bad, and who knows, it may disrupt the culture well enough to get you guys to not stack.
      Coming from the piece of shit that axed his whole basing line off of Sweet after hard lock when myself and mega joined you guys to spread the talent in the league. All because you were called a horrible shark and the reason we lost that game. You're the last person that should talk about spreading talent. It's because of assholes like you that make veterans want to play with people we trust.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        Coming from the piece of shit that axed his whole basing line off of Sweet after hard lock when myself and mega joined you guys to spread the talent in the league. All because you were called a horrible shark and the reason we lost that game. You're the last person that should talk about spreading talent. It's because of assholes like you that make veterans want to play with people we trust.
        it was the single best move for sweet that season and we are still singing our praise to the great riv for doing it
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
          it was the single best move for sweet that season and we are still singing our praise to the great riv for doing it
          ya it helped engineers become top spid on squad

citation: rivers forum sig
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
            I love how after 15 years of playing this game players are starting to realize that it is more fun to play as an underdog and spread the talent. Teams like Syndicate, Thunder, Sk8, Dice, Rampage, Fierce, Siege, Elusive, Light, Dudgeon (Now), Burn etc... have always been the problem to TWL. Ease you say its a case of entitlement, you can't say you have only been guilty of it from time to time, you created it along with all the other top tier talent stacking to win TWL.

There has only ever been a handful of players who have tried to win titles on lower level skilled squads and been successful. Do not make it a fad, it should be a complete mindset for everyone if they want this game to continue. Don't blame players who haven't won titles who decide to play for a good team that ends up getting over stacked. It's the "idolized" players like Rough, Amputate, Demonfaze, the WB talents on Fierce, all of the players who would horde the talent to win. They have been the problem from the beginning and always will be. You finally realized what it feels like to not be surrounded by 4 other of the top 10 javs of the season, or the top warbirds. You feel helpless because you are not THE player who won everything, you were merely just a member of a stacked line that would dominate the other opponents who had less combined skill.

It all becomes an individuals choice, it will forever be TWL. It will not change unless you start to implicate dictatorship like rules towards the league, the future of TW is TWDT and people need to start realizing it. Ogron is the best league organized that I've ever been a part of. Bring back TWDT with OGGIE!

oh and yes, I am a sellout from what I preach. 15 years of off and on close calls of upsets with mambo, revenge, and all of the other lower tier TWL "skills" was enough for me. I want a twl title to round off my TWEL and TWDT championships, next season you will see me again with a team like LEGO.

Cheers
            How was Rampage, Light, Syndicate, Elusive, Siege the problem? They were early squads where players got good within themselves, you might as well add -Final- into the conversation if you think that but I don't believe those squads were the problem at all. You were on them as well where you developed too.

Also, since when do I horde players? lmao I am probably one of the most hated individuals in this game(It's all an act, I swear to make the game interesting but whatever). This is random but DW and I agreed we will go to Dungeon two seasons ago where we both agreed it doesn't matter who is javing alongside us, "let's just roll with it and see what happens". Besides MHz and dreamwin, I really do believe rest of the squad hates me honestly but they keep me around because I am a funny guy after all but yeah I don't recruit anyone Loki..

Now if Tiny is a man like I expect him to be, he can tell the truth that I came up to him weeks ago asking him if he would like to go to Cobra(Ricko might of accepted me if I did ask who knows) with me to spread talent...Tiny wasn't interested -- that is your problem right there. Now you speak of hording but you are on Burn where you have a good chance of not starting especially with Ease there now, Tiny too unfortunately. All I am asking is, shouldn't we be ontop of you about it? Let me be clear too, if you don't start in finals in your designed league...everything is a waste.
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

some squads will have selection issues for the lineups, especially when the big games start rolling out. it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out with all of these players expecting to play on a talented roster. i know most of the players in Burn as an example expect to be in the starting lineup when playoffs begin, and only five can start in each round.

anyway, the way I see it, TWLD and TWLJ are still pretty darn competitive as each league has at least four squads with a chance of winning it all, but as far as TWLB is concerned it is really a long shot to see anyone but Burn or Dudgeon winning the title. i'm not saying it to belittle squads like LEGO, Fierce and Cobra, but these aforementioned teams simply do not have the strength on all fronts to challenge the top lineups of the two juggernaut squads. i hope i am proven wrong, though.

but, yah, as people said, something needs to change for the future.

Comment

Code:
                saggiN> u dis gud
                    saggiN> wat u said was false bout ppl on cobra/potenza "2nd tier squads" not having the belief they can win it all
                    saggiN> trust me we do
                  Rule> sry random aliaser get on your normal name or stfu =p
                    saggiN> lol u done dis not random every1 knows who i am
                    saggiN> Ore wa, Uchiha Madara
                      Rule> Its not false at all. Read the beginning of my post.
                      Rule> identifying the thin line between underdogs and champions.
                  Rule> How leaders of squads market themselves, and show the rest of the league their desire to win, influences whether competitive players will see them as worthwhile as joining.
                 Rule> its good that you have a different opinion, it means your alive and breathing.
                    saggiN> but thats the thing we dont want some alpha wb joining to take us to the promiseland
                      Rule> but still why would anyone want to join potenza?
                    saggiN> we rather team up with ppl our skill level
                    saggiN> work hard on teaming
                    saggiN> and win that way
                Rule> and thus far that has made you champions right?
                   Rule> I agree with having a core and teaming. But where is the real desire to win and direction coming from.
                    saggiN> so u are saying we should stack to become champs? lol
                      Rule> I am saying you are not convincing.
                [FLAG] INCONCEIVABLE!!: Icefront claims flag for Freq 0 with just 1 second left!
                      Rule> Your simply talking.
                      Rule> Actions speak louder then words.
                    saggiN> its b/c we arent stacked that we arent convincing
                      Rule> its because leaders of squads have no vision
                    saggiN> we dont have 10 wbs who could be starters
                    saggiN> everywehre else
                      Rule> alot of the time they recruit and say "come join us, we aim to be a top 4 squad, and make the playoffs"
                      Rule> and then they say "we are not stacked, we dont have this many wbs etc etc"
                      Rule> how about we aim to win TWL this season and plan to practice around the clock to show the rest of the league we are the best.
                      Rule> after that we plan to expand into a 3 league squad and dominate.
                      Rule> no one says that because they dont believe its possible.
                      Rule> in their heart of hearts.
                    saggiN> nobody practices anymore like that lol
                    saggiN> nobody has time too
                   Rule> excuses, excuses.
                        Rule> Unconvincing. 
                  saggiN> we cud all jus join fierce n burn n bench
                    saggiN> wud dat b better
                        Rule> Yesterday (many years ago)
                  Rule> Fierce were bunch of newbs, trying to make it
                    saggiN> lol when?
                    saggiN> the first fierce was created JUST to stack and beat ease
                      Rule> You cant see it can you?
                    saggiN> with racka apok deez skepsis kyou dele etc.
                      Rule> LOL
                      saggiN> they had like 500 wbs
                      Rule> why would anyone want to bother creating a squad just to beat someone
                    Rule> your either ease, or dumb as hell
                    saggiN> the very creation of fierce was to stack man
                    saggiN> ask racka
                      Rule> they wanted to squad together and to win.
                    saggiN> the cap
                      Rule> Racka was never a real cap on Fierce
                    saggiN> yes winning meant beating ease there
                      Rule> hes always had his head up his ass
                    saggiN> old
                      Rule> still does
                    saggiN> it doesnt matter lol ur whole idea of "bunch of newbs trying to make it" is false
                      Rule> The players on Fierce came from different backgrounds
                    saggiN> they stacked
                      Rule> Actually no they didn't
                    saggiN> ?
                      Rule> your just stuck in that mentality.
                      Rule> "they stacked whine whine"
                    saggiN> they had deez apok racka dele kyou skepsis etc. lol
                    saggiN> how is that not stacked
                    saggiN> ur blind
                      Rule> think I am done talking with you. You are blind.
                    saggiN> LOL u have 0 idea
                  Rule> Why would I have no idea Saggin?
                      Rule> where was I the first time Fierce won LD?
                    saggiN> u literally have 0 clue, go talk to apok/racka/dele each one has told me they created fierce and stacked to take down ease
                    saggiN> who knows prob benching
                      Rule> I was part of Fierce dumbass
                    saggiN> well u were 0 factor
                      Rule> thanks for the compliment
                      saggiN> np
                      Rule> you are 0 factor
                  saggiN> i dont bench to titles
                      Rule> too punk to get on your own name and have a convo
                    saggiN> so im ok with that
                    saggiN> lol i just told u who i was?
                      Rule> too judgmental to see straight.
                    saggiN> are u retarded?
                      Rule> too retarded too not get offended by someone who has a different opinion then you
                    saggiN> LOL im not offended but you are wrong about it
                    saggiN> its not an opinion issue
                    saggiN> fierce stacked season 1
                      Rule> Nope, Fierce was underdog first year they came in
                    saggiN> they literally combined like 5 squads together
                    saggiN> it was another quake type
                      Rule> do you think Elusive winning LJ in season 5 were stacked?
                    saggiN> were quake underdogs too?
                      Rule> do you they think were clear champions with no competition?
                      Rule> We started 0-4 in twl. No one expected us to do anything in lj, It was a squad only known as wbs.
                     Rule> Elusive became Elusive because ppl put in mad work to make it happen.
                  saggiN> yeah nobody put work here
                    saggiN> they just stacked
                    saggiN> they killed other squads
                    saggiN> reduced competition
                    saggiN> so only thunder was it
                      Rule> Back in those days -F- and Siege and other squads were real competition. Half a dozen other squads were very strong too
                    saggiN> ya that doesnt exist now
                      Rule> Definetly the amount of players has gotten smaller
                      Rule> so when players stick together for years
                              Rule> and are competitive players
                      Rule> you see dominate squads
                      Rule> I am not wrong about Cobra or Potenza. 
                      Rule> I looked at Juans a few weeks ago
                    saggiN> idk wat ur point is
                      Rule> And saw a hidden potential there
                Blue World> rofl
                      Rule> to be an upset contender
                saggiN> its not easy
                      Rule> thats gone now tho
                      Rule> likely.
                    saggiN> and u should know that, u couldnt even keep Real alive for a week
                      Rule> Actually I never had a real plan to make Real again.
                    saggiN> regardless
                    saggiN> if u made a squad right now
                    saggiN> it would most likely fail
                      Rule> Dele wanted too, and I rolled with it. Then I decided making a squad 2-3 weeks before TWL was not worth it.
                    saggiN> people rather bench
                      Rule> I would need at least 3-4 months
                      Rule> like the original Real.
                    saggiN> u made that when zone was still healthier
                      Rule> I guess that was stacked too right in your mind.
                    saggiN> try making real now
                    saggiN> yeah you had like 15 wbs lol
                      Rule> but do you know where it started from? 
                    saggiN> i dont see need of that
                      Rule> You are unconvincing
                      Rule> in that "whine whine whine they are stacked"
                    saggiN> so are u
                      Rule> lol
                    saggiN> all of ur arguments so far are unconvincing
                      Rule> we are genuine their is just us - we are not stacked
                      Rule> thats your argument
                    saggiN> who is we
                    saggiN> yeah
                    saggiN> which is 100% true
                      Rule> your argument is to complain and blame
                    Rule> other squads
                      Rule> while doing nothing for yourself.
                    saggiN> no my argument is to show you a dose of reality
                      Rule> to improve the situation
                    saggiN> about elusive
                    saggiN> snap out of it
                      Rule> Madarai right?
                      Rule> dice bencher and baser?
                    saggiN> and focus in on whats happening now
                    saggiN> what
                      Rule> I dont even know who you are
                    saggiN> lol ive told u that 5000000x
                      Rule> no offense meant lol
                    saggiN> madara uchiha
                    saggiN> cres
                    saggiN> crescent seal
                      Rule> why didnt you just say Cres, Cres
                    saggiN> b/c all of my aliases are well known 
                      Rule> do you have identity issues?
                      Rule> Why would I know all of your aliases?
                    saggiN> u just have 0 awareness of whats happening atm
                    saggiN> shows ur activity
                      Rule> or give a fuk?
                    saggiN> makes ur opinions literally insignificant
                            Rule> hands cres a pillow
                     Rule> go hug yourself
                       Rule> You were part of Sweet right?
                    saggiN> ya
                    saggiN> only last year
                      Rule> oh
                    saggiN> i dont bench ever lol
                      Rule> Do you agree with Jones post?
                      Rule> Sweet started as underdogs
                    saggiN> forgot what he said
                      Rule> and eventually earned a title.
                saggiN> yeah in a time where it was possible to work at it
                    saggiN> its not anymore
                      Rule> Now nothing is possible right Cres
                    saggiN> when they won squads were still more balanced than now
                      Rule> because activity is dead, and squads are not balanced
                      Rule> so its game over
                    saggiN> not to mention apok didnt show vs dice which resulted in dice vs sweet finals
                    saggiN> LOL
                    saggiN> otherwise fierce would of won again
                      Rule> and the only thing you can do about it now is whine right?
                    saggiN> lol its not whining its reality
                      Rule> its pure whining. Telling me what I said about potenza and cobra is not true
                    saggiN> like i said try making a squad that lasts more than 2 weeks
                      Rule> yet claiming you cannnot win anything
                      Rule> because of stacked squads
                    saggiN> when did i claim that lol
                    saggiN> i have faith we will win
                         saggiN> despite the odds
                saggiN> and its heavy odds vs us
                         Rule> ya it would be, bunch of random aliasers messaging ppl in pub
                    saggiN> if one of our top 5 doesnt show we are fked, its hard to get depth when ppl rather bench
                      Rule> no identity.
                    saggiN> lol we arent aliased
                  saggiN> ur just an idiot for not knowing
                    saggiN> i cant solve that
                      Rule> You are an idiot for aliasing 
                    saggiN> why lol
                      Rule> pointless
                      Rule> I think like ten years ago we had a convo about this.
                    saggiN> so if i pick a name i can never change it?
                    saggiN> so dumb
                    saggiN> as long as ppl know who i am
                      Rule> once again your whining 
                    saggiN> there is 0 issue
                      Rule> if "one of our top 5 doesnt show we are fked"
                   saggiN> its true
                      Rule> Go and recruit 3 more wbs dummy
                    saggiN> LOL from where?
                    saggiN> pub?
                      Rule> should always have depth on a squad
                    saggiN> z40sflk is good?
                    saggiN> our depth is mediocre players
                      Rule> Pub, wbduel, base, another squad whereever the fuk you can find them
                      Rule> Get off your ass
                    saggiN> lol either ur trolling or actually retarded
                    saggiN> cant tell
                      Rule> Stop blaming other squads and players
                      Rule> and make the squad you want.
                    saggiN> not possible
                      Rule> oh its Apoks fault they stack
                    saggiN> yeah it is
                      Rule> do you realize how stupid you sound?
                    saggiN> he doesnt need 18 ppl on his bench
                    saggiN> to coord
                      Rule> Go and steal some of his ppl then
                    saggiN> they are pussies who rather bench
                      Rule> "oh I cant do that"
                    saggiN> i cant fix it
                      Rule> "they wont come"
                      Rule> "not my problem"
                    saggiN> u want me to pay them irl? lol
                      Rule> Excuses mutherfucker
                    saggiN> not going to work
                      Rule> I doubt ppl would follow some guy messaging them aliased, whos recruiting tactic is to whine about other squads
                    saggiN> these arent excuses this is reality something you have failed to grasp for years now on this game and irl most likely
                    saggiN> you couldnt even keep real alive for 3 weeks and you are lecturing me LOOOOL
                    saggiN> get over yourself loser
                :saggiN:I couldnt or I chose not too
                :saggiN:big difference
                      Rule> ?find saggin
                saggiN - afk
                (saggiN)>unconvincing
                (saggiN)>whine 
                (saggiN)>"boohoo i couldnt do it"
                :saggiN:This convo too much for you?
                :saggiN:clearly
                (saggiN)> "boohoo i wish i had 3 months for it"
                (saggiN)>excuses excuses
                :saggiN:didnt like what you heard so you ran to afk.
                (saggiN)> "boohoo i only had dele"
                :saggiN:Buddy my time running squads is done.
                (saggiN)>" boohoo i dont cap anymore and run squads"
                :saggiN:my time playing here and spending time here extensively is done
                (saggiN)>see how retarded this sounds?
                :saggiN:I am content with that.
                :saggiN:You can see it anyway you want and hate on it. Good for you.
                (saggiN)>and you can do the same towards me
                (saggiN)>makes 0 difference
                :saggiN:I think the main thing I am trying to show you is
                (saggiN)>the reality of whats happening wont change
                :saggiN:excuses get you nowhere
                :saggiN:blaming others gets you nowhere
                (saggiN)>yeah it def. didnt get Real anywhere
                :saggiN:If potenza and cobra want to be champions
                :saggiN:they have to put in more work.
                (saggiN)>like i said we will do the best with the limitations we have, both squads barely have a bench
                (saggiN)>both squads have reached out to benchers on fierce and burn but it was 0 success b/c they rather bench
                (saggiN)>its reality
                :saggiN:so now what?
                :saggiN:You do the best you can with what you have Cres.
                (saggiN)>so now you wait and watch
                  (saggiN)>obviously
                :saggiN:"obviously"
                :saggiN:lol
                (saggiN)>there is no other option is there?
                :saggiN:you sound like one of those faggots
                :saggiN:who believes everything should be given to him in life
                :saggiN:and nothing is earned.
                (saggiN)>lol? is that why i never stack on squads?
                (saggiN)>i could have so many medals by now by benching
                (saggiN)>but i refuse not to
                :saggiN:Everything that is worthwhile in life is earned
                :saggiN:do you want someone to hand you a twl title
                :saggiN:or do you plan to take one
                :saggiN:like I mentioned in my post tho
                (saggiN)>like i said i never bench on twl squads
                :saggiN:what is the difference
                (saggiN)>im not a "tripin"
                :saggiN:between players who have titles, and those who have none
                :saggiN:in my opinion nothing.
                (saggiN)>but there is a difference b/w players who have titles and who bench for titles
                :saggiN:thats my own issue with the league now tho
                :saggiN:The 6th and 7th man on Fierce
                :saggiN:who plays 5 LDs and never gets to chance to play in finals
                :saggiN:is worthless to you then right?
                (saggiN)>yes
                :saggiN:He did nothing to help his squad
                :saggiN:right?
                :saggiN:even though he was the one logged in most days, helping get TWDs played
                  Icefront> lol
                (saggiN)>the game has changed, we cannot afford for ppl to do that anymore this isnt 2003 where u can pull it off
                (saggiN)>he should have enough dignity to help this game out
                (saggiN)>join another squad
                (saggiN)>start there
                :saggiN:Nope, nothing wrong with his choice
                :saggiN:hes content to be where he is
                :saggiN:some of these guys put in mad work for the squad in twd
                :saggiN:not anymore tho
                (saggiN)>trippin put in nothing
                (saggiN)>vash did nothing
                :saggiN:in your opinion
                :saggiN:but whats your opinion worth? when its skewered and hateful
                :saggiN:not much.
                (saggiN)>last year tripin didnt even play any LD games LOL
                :saggiN:so he should of joined Potenza right?
                (saggiN)>no he should of joined a squad where he could of started
                (saggiN)>doesnt have to be us
                :saggiN:maybe tripin likes being where he is because he is friends with the ppl on the squad
                (saggiN)>well maybe tripin is a selfish douchebag who should realize that this game is dying and him moving to other squads helps it
                :saggiN:Players are going to play where they want to play. Its always been like that.
                (saggiN)>well times are changing
                (saggiN)>its not feasible anymore
                (saggiN)>we will probably have that TWL-Draft next year anyways
                :saggiN:I think whatever disagreeing views most have
                :saggiN:most will agree that change is needed here.
                :saggiN:my own viewpoint is ppl have to keep a positive viewpoint on where the leagues can go
                :saggiN:or its dead

Comment

please use the [CODE] tag next time.

i will edit your post to not be as long on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    please use the [CODE] tag next time.

i will edit your post to not be as long on the screen.
                    Sure, it looks better your way.

Comment

Ease, I respect you a ton as a player even though you probably have no clue who I am. But there are a few things I need to point out in your post.

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                      In LD, players like Riverside and Jones led the way by joining Vikings. But when no one spread out, Riverside did the only natural thing he could do; extend his middle finger to the league and join a stronger team.
                      I'd like to disagree. Jones, Riverside and Unabled would have gotten things done for us in LD. Having Steep step up and Ravos/Ison in the mix would have secured a playoff spot in the new format. In theory.

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                      If I wanted to compete in 3 leagues the general consensus was "too bad man you should have joined a 3 league squad."
                      Fun fact. Juans could have easily been a three league squad. 1 DD played in the final week of TWL qualifications would have secured you guys a spot. Then when Prayer bailed on LB you guys could have stepped up and taken their spot, or even Potenza's spot. Would they be top contenders in ld/lb? Probably not. But I'd say the talent on the roster is there to BECOME contenders.

Other then that I agree though. A split of league's might do this game some good. Then again what would prevent all the top wb's to join the top wb squad, the top javs to join the top javs squad and the top basers to join the top basing squad?
                      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                      2:Miksel> elim 3
                      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                      2:Morgane> LOL
                      2:Enflame> haha
                      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Look Rule,

I have no idea why you are trying to call out Cobra and dont compare us to other squads. We have been trying for 3 years as Cobra already, making the playoffs in the first year and then makin the finals the year after.

Last season we ALL worked our asses off as a team. Our group core was Kentaro, Ricko, Raazi, Casket, Kyou, Best, and Creature. We went from losing games in the regular season vs Sweet/Fierce by 10+ to beating them in the regular season on the rematch.

Then we further beat Fierce 2-0 in the first round of the playoffs and did the same vs Sweet. In the Finals vs Fierce we ended up losing 2-3 in a best of 5 series. I will say this, There was not one guy in that LD finals game that did not believe we could win. After a strong performance in game 2 we had an opportunity to seal the deal in game 3 and 4 but failed to do so. Bottom line, they played better in the end and it was back and forth between Fierce all season long not just the finals.

Ricko and I had the intention to bring back Cobra and our goal was not to finish top 4 or whatever nonsense you speak of. We wanted to finish what we started and win the title. So dont speak out of your ass and call out the Captains. What frustrated us is that we had a commitment from players last season to bring Cobra back and play again. Instead, we have players joining other squads to potentially bench or just no longer have interest to play anymore.

The fault lies not in the captains but there is just a lack of skilled active players, or even motivated up coming players. Hence, why there needs to be a change in TWL.

tl;dr Fuck you.
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                          Look Rule,

I have no idea why you are trying to call out Cobra and dont compare us to other squads. We have been trying for 3 years as Cobra already, making the playoffs in the first year and then makin the finals the year after.

Last season we ALL worked our asses off as a team. Our group core was Kentaro, Ricko, Raazi, Casket, Kyou, Best, and Creature. We went from losing games in the regular season vs Sweet/Fierce by 10+ to beating them in the regular season on the rematch.

Then we further beat Fierce 2-0 in the first round of the playoffs and did the same vs Sweet. In the Finals vs Fierce we ended up losing 2-3 in a best of 5 series. I will say this, There was not one guy in that LD finals game that did not believe we could win. After a strong performance in game 2 we had an opportunity to seal the deal in game 3 and 4 but failed to do so. Bottom line, they played better in the end and it was back and forth between Fierce all season long not just the finals.

Ricko and I had the intention to bring back Cobra and our goal was not to finish top 4 or whatever nonsense you speak of. We wanted to finish what we started and win the title. So dont speak out of your ass and call out the Captains. What frustrated us is that we had a commitment from players last season to bring Cobra back and play again. Instead, we have players joining other squads to potentially bench or just no longer have interest to play anymore.

The fault lies not in the captains but there is just a lack of skilled active players, or even motivated up coming players. Hence, why there needs to be a change in TWL.

tl;dr Fuck you.
                          I am calling out every squad that claims stacking is the reason why they cannot win Kentaro. Every player and cap that makes excuses. Every cres. People in this zone always make excuses and blame the dedicated squads that stick together. Yet what brought many players back year after year was the great squads and the high level of competition. Yes its clear that its more challenging now, with the limited player base- but other then implementing a draft league - its a fact that players will play where they want to play. Which means caps and contending squads will have to do a better job at strengthening their squads. Blaming and excuses leads nowhere.

The reality is we have declining player base and declining interest in the game and have for many seasons. For those of us who used to play hundreds of twds in a season and put in lots of work - the level of commitment, general stagnation of the leagues and player bickering/trashtalk/whining provides no incentive to be involved. If you remember after last season I gave Cobra props for its efforts so don't get it twisted.

If you do want to personalize it, and believe I am genuinely singling out and picking on cobra (potenza or any other squad) then you need to get your head out of your ass. What does the thin line between underdogs and champions mean Kentaro? It means that any of the competitive squads can win TWL if they are dedicated and focused enough, have some luck, activity, and standout individual/team performances.

- Rule
                          Last edited by Rule; 10-05-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Instead, we have players joining other squads to potentially bench or just no longer have interest to play anymore.

tl;dr Fuck you.
                            +1 sums it up perfectly
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Look Rule,

tl;dr Fuck you.
                              +2 water u waring
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                                How was Rampage, Light, Syndicate, Elusive, Siege the problem? They were early squads where players got good within themselves, you might as well add -Final- into the conversation if you think that but I don't believe those squads were the problem at all. You were on them as well where you developed too.

Also, since when do I horde players? lmao I am probably one of the most hated individuals in this game(It's all an act, I swear to make the game interesting but whatever). This is random but DW and I agreed we will go to Dungeon two seasons ago where we both agreed it doesn't matter who is javing alongside us, "let's just roll with it and see what happens". Besides MHz and dreamwin, I really do believe rest of the squad hates me honestly but they keep me around because I am a funny guy after all but yeah I don't recruit anyone Loki..

Now if Tiny is a man like I expect him to be, he can tell the truth that I came up to him weeks ago asking him if he would like to go to Cobra(Ricko might of accepted me if I did ask who knows) with me to spread talent...Tiny wasn't interested -- that is your problem right there. Now you speak of hording but you are on Burn where you have a good chance of not starting especially with Ease there now, Tiny too unfortunately. All I am asking is, shouldn't we be ontop of you about it? Let me be clear too, if you don't start in finals in your designed league...everything is a waste.
                                I'm not going to lie Rough, You did approach me and I did ask Ricko or wax, I cant remember which, about joining cobra with children and making them have a better jav line after I got benched in preseason. I was so very close to doing it, but then I thought you were trolling me. I even joked on our chats....rough telling me him and commodo joining cobra and that I should go too and trying to get me off roster. Well believe me when I say, that after thinking about it, and knowing commodo thinks very little of me (in my sig below), and you use to be there too, that I didn't take u too seriously. Maybe we should have pursued it more, maybe not, or maybe next time? 8(
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X