No announcement yet.

Fix TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been on a stacked squad and never plan on being on a stacked squad. Some people called Penetrate a stacked squad, mainly VA, but that was the basing side of it. The WBs that were on that squad were the same group of guys I now play with on Cobra, majority of them anyways. If I was active enough I'd probably be that "quitter" again and join Vikings to help them out, like I did Lego. My whole history has been helping out the lower tier squads or playing with a group of people I considered friends and guys I enjoyed teaming with and quite honestly, those guys are less competitive and having fun, enjoying the game as it should be, even though they're putting up losing efforts. All you fuckers need to quit sitting on a squad, on the bench, and start making the move to balance out TWL competition, I've been trying that shit for years as well as a few others.
    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

do u tiny

Comment

NM formatting was horrible.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          I'm not going to lie Rough, You did approach me and I did ask Ricko or wax, I cant remember which, about joining cobra with children and making them have a better jav line after I got benched in preseason. I was so very close to doing it, but then I thought you were trolling me. I even joked on our chats....rough telling me him and commodo joining cobra and that I should go too and trying to get me off roster. Well believe me when I say, that after thinking about it, and knowing commodo thinks very little of me (in my sig below), and you use to be there too, that I didn't take u too seriously. Maybe we should have pursued it more, maybe not, or maybe next time? 8(

Well now you can pursue it on Burn's bench.
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Let me put it straight for you all.

When the game dies in however many years from now, this includes the websites too. The 15 little medals people have accumulated on the game next to their name mean absolutely 0, zero, zilch, nothing.
            Just enjoy the game we've played as kids and stay true to the friends youve met on the game. Titles mean nothing but friendships can last for life.
            Over the years I've seen friendships over 5 years being torn apart of a none irrelevant league. People get all worked up and stressed about it. I can literally look at the squad rosters and tell you who will win the league and save all of you guys the 4 hours on a Sunday.
            Remember, we're all like 23+ and people will literally have a breakdown over a game.
            Ease, you have like 1039473902748 medals next to your name, anymore I'm pretty sure you'll crash and end the game. There's too much greed in this world, why not go and develop newer players, you don't need to try and prove yourself year after a year bro. This doesn't just relate to ease, its too all these stacked squads. Only 5 players can play league matches, but squads insist on 20 warbirds; from my calculations (I could be wrong) but it only takes 1 person to coord? 2 to sub? And 12 to boost the egos of the better players?

This poo post was very enjoyable

Have guns and travel subspace p

Comment

vys for prez
              Big Chill

Comment

I hadn't commented on this thread yet
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                  Well now you can pursue it on Burn's bench.
                  You and people like u been saying im going to ride the bench the last 7 seasons..........yawn
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Let me explain how this works.

Quicksand and Sweet or United Force used to go have 1v1 duels after dd matches because someone said someone was a mullet wearing faggot or something. And over the years certain people just quit the game, so after like five years my chat is dead, and his chat is dead, and im like yo remember five years ago when I would call you a mullet wearing faggot, and he would be like lol yeah, that shit was hilarious. And then you join squads with each other. The problem is, our new players are so fucking retarded that we would rather be on a squad with people that we used to talk shit to 24/7 because at least you know they aren't annoying as fuck or stupid.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

And no amount of roster caps, twl drafts, or any other bs is going to make certain people squad with certain people. The chat is probably more important than the game to most people.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

There's no incentive in winning. I remember back in the day I would arrange my Sunday around TWL. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore. That desire I had to win just isn't there no more.
                        It's the same squads and the same people winning it year after year: its either between the dice players and Pandora players in basing. Dice players and thunder players in jav and fierce players and thunder players in warbird.
                        You guys might as well scrap the buildup up to the final and save peoples time and just play the final from the players from those squads I listed above in the final.
                        People are deluded and think having a title justifies their skill and makes them an elite. I look back and I always tried to prove myself by joining the under dog squad. Never really joining the favourite squad in order to get it. Helping dice get to twld finals (even though we lost) was more of achievement by knocking out favourites on the way to the final than actually winning it. Although it would of been nice to win.
                        Staff just need to do it like twdt and put a star limit on roster a roster. But players can leave and join squads when they want "obviously caps keeping to star agreement". This is during twd I'm talking about. Then during twl this applied up until game 4

Comment

I say,
                          remove the medal for the speccers.
                          Give only those a medal who played a fair amount of games.
                          Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                          waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                          Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                          waxer> LOl,no
                          waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                            I say,
                            remove the medal for the speccers.
                            Give only those a medal who played a fair amount of games.
                            agreed 100%, give medals only for those who actually plays in play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
                              agreed 100%, give medals only for those who actually plays in play-offs.
                              Not necesarily play offs. I think regular season included too.
                              But imo they should have played 25% or 30% of all twl games.

And if they only play in LB games, then only LB medal
                              Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                              waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                              Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                              waxer> LOl,no
                              waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                And no amount of roster caps, twl drafts, or any other bs is going to make certain people squad with certain people. The chat is probably more important than the game to most people.
                                nailed it
                                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                                3:45th President> do it
                                kyler> who is 45th President
                                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                                X